Default Wolf Form and Celestial Spirit are mutually excluxive... :(

(I meant Exclusive, my bad)

I made a Druid/Warlock and leveled her up from 7 to 20 (2 Druid/18 Warlock.) The plan was to have wolf form and celestial spirit at the same time so I'd be a floating wolf shooting fire out of her mouth.

When I reached 20, I discovered the level 18 Enlightened Spirit prestige core ability, Celestial Spirit, turns off wolf form. I was a very sad wolf. It doesn't list Celestial Spirit as a form.

Is this WAI? Even if it is WAI, can someone make it work, so I can be a happy wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    (I meant Exclusive, my bad)

I made a Druid/Warlock and leveled her up from 7 to 20 (2 Druid/18 Warlock.) The plan was to have wolf form and celestial spirit at the same time so I'd be a floating wolf shooting fire out of her mouth.

When I reached 20, I discovered the level 18 Enlightened Spirit prestige core ability, Celestial Spirit, turns off wolf form. I was a very sad wolf. It doesn't list Celestial Spirit as a form.

Is this WAI? Even if it is WAI, can someone make it work, so I can be a happy wolf?
    This is WAI. It works for all "forms" like this--you can't be in a druid form and in undead form from wizard, either.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    This is WAI. It works for all "forms" like this--you can't be in a druid form and in undead form from wizard, either.
    But Celestial Spirit is not listed as a form anywhere in the description. Therein lies the problem.