Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Carceri Storm seems like a good pact choice for Enlightened Spirits that are looking to add more dps...
    Thank you for the excellent summary Nacho. Hoping to run some more questions by you/the group: I solo a lot. In switching from GOO to Carceri, I lose Knock. Would a wand even work at Epic level? I understand Wand and Scroll Mastery "Helps". Along the same lines, how are secret doors found at Epic levels? I think the answer to both is DD to entrance and summon the Epic Rogue hireling
    Summon Monster IX was great in heroics. I used the ES tree to boost it (and the healer hireling). The monster is not keeping up in Epics. Should I drop the boosting and put the points elsewhere? My Tainted Scholar tree has always been rather, "Light"-just enough to get Utterdark. I haven't used Eldritch Blast since 11th level because it requires flipping back and forth between stances. Like Metamagics, I often forget to flip them back on
    Last edited by Ravenbrew; 09-15-2020 at 10:21 AM. Reason: more questions

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Thank you for the excellent summary Nacho. Hoping to run some more questions by you/the group: I solo a lot. In switching from GOO to Carceri, I lose Knock. Would a wand even work at Epic level? I understand Wand and Scroll Mastery "Helps". Along the same lines, how are secret doors found at Epic levels? I think the answer to both is DD to entrance and summon the Epic Rogue hireling
    Summon Monster IX was great in heroics. I used the ES tree to boost it (and the healer hireling). The monster is not keeping up in Epics. Should I drop the boosting and put the points elsewhere? My Tainted Scholar tree has always been rather, "Light"-just enough to get Utterdark. I haven't used Eldritch Blast since 11th level because it requires flipping back and forth between stances. Like Metamagics, I often forget to flip them back on
    Knock wands and scrolls generally will not work beyond heroics. If secret doors are necessary for quest completion, True Seeing is generally good enough but won't find most other secret doors. Summons are usually just something to grab aggro but won't last long and generally won't have meaningful contributions or dps into epics. You can spend those enhancement points elsewhere unless you are planning on running the Legendary Hound of Xoriat raid a lot, in which case those enhancements would help the charmed puppies if you were the one doing the charming.

I have chain shape for situational use (for example when fighting a bunch of mobs that won't kite together like archers) but don't use it often. If you don't want Deathward, then just going far enough to get Stanch from TS is fine. But in addition to Deathward, t4 core Tainted Lore also gives +20% spell crit damage, +1 spell pen. and +10 max depravity so is useful beyond just DW.

Hope that helps

Community Member

Thank you

Default Robot ES project

I played my 1st warlock using this guide some time ago. Fell in love with warlock class after. Want to share my 5 cents on gear sets and race, and maybe hear feedback on it from Voodu himsels. So i started my Bladeforged Iconic lives(and first robot in general).

Armor\Docent

First thing I noticed - you need to spend feat to get armor from docent. Second - you have only two options - light or heavy armor.

Cons: Light armor obviously bad choice for tank, as MR caps on 100. Heavy armor does not give you bonuses from ES tree and has 35% ASF.
    Pros: There are 2 docent sets that are very interesting for warlocks. First: Legendary Glass Heart and Feywild Dreamer set are great for Sound\Acid warlock. Having extra 15% crit chance for all spells is a beast and 10% for Acid\Sound\Light set bonus propagates your crit chance really high. Second, and more tanky - Legendary Ironheart and Guardian of the Gates set. Any flashy race can also go for this set, but will need to sacrifice 2 feats to get it(med, heavy armor feats) as there is only heavy armor.

Arcane Spell Failure Chance

Since ES only has med armor enchantment - it wont halp us reduce ASF. What will help us is BF\WF enchantment 15% + Augment 15%. This is 30% in total. In case we are using Heavy Shield it is 20%. This can come from Filigrees or Filigrees sets: Frozen Wanderer: Arcane Spell Failure, Otto's Irrevocable Power: Spell Failure Reduction, Coalesced Magic: Arcane Spell Failure or Zarigan's Arcane 2 items set bonus. I don't know if single Filigrees stuck with each other, but Coalesced Magic: Arcane Spell Failure and Zarigan's Arcane set bonus do stuck for sure.
    Fond out that Legendary Crystalline Ward 10% ASF reduction does not stuck with Augment.

Conclusion

So now we have Feywild Dreamer\Guardian of the Gates heavy set warlock with heavy shield. Going BF gives you self healing that with decent gear(Itonheart+Celestial Amethyst Ring) \BF enchantment\2 Shards of Mechanus Filigrees\Construct Exemplar feat gives decent healing, but it starts do lag behind on r6-r8 and heals for 500 with 230 repair amp and 500 repair SP. Also you have decent Healing Amp from Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Belt and Legendary Ironclad Armbands that will help your healer keep you alive.

About gear set I am still working on it, I do miss some gear from Sharn(like another pair of Legendary Collective Sight with ins const), so these gear sets can be used as template.

Guardian of the Gates:
    Goggles: Legendary Dusk Lenses(potency for healing and ins potency for healing and dmg)
    Head: Legendary Standard Issue Faceplate(set bonus, nature armor)
    Neck: Legendary Standard Issue Sigil(set, spell saves, protection)
    Trinket: Bell of warding(charisma, Sound SP and crit chance)
    Cloak: Legendary Cloak of the City's Champion(ins con)
    Belt: Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Belt(con, heal amp, neg resistance, hp)
    Ring1: Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring(profane well rounded and possibly dex for saves) or Legendary Celestial Amethyst Ring(repair amp). Alternative: Legendary Spinneret, Lantern Ring
    Ring2: Slavelods(68 hp, 14 resist, 6 spell DC's, 4 quality const)
    Hands: Gauntlet of the Iron Council( artifact for 3 slots, spell resistance, acid res, +1 con more than belt)
    Bracers: Legendary Ironclad Armbands( healing amp, heal sp)
    Boots: Legendary Softsole Slippers(ghostly, ins cha, performance)
    Armor: Legendary Ironheart(set bonus, repair amp)
    Shield: Legendary Crystalline Ward(ins\qulity megical res)
    Weapon: legendary Celestial Beacon(Radiance SP and crit)

This gives Sound\Alignment SP, insightful sp and crit. Also some universal SP for Repair\Healing Spell. Gives equipment\ins\quality PRR\MPR. Healing\Repair amp. Enchantment\ins\quality const and Enchantment\ins cha. Bunch of AC from Natural Armor\Protection and set bonus. Some HP and base spell DC for less Reflex Saves from enemies.

If u have Legendary Collective Sight, you can craft 21 cha and 10 ins con. You will lose ins SP from Legendary Dusk Lenses. This will free trinket and cloak slots, so u can swap your gear for Legendary Lilting Song and Legendary Hallowed Trail to keep up with SP and crit, and will free your trinket slot. You can slot healing amp in trinket slot, there are Bloodrage Chrism or Memoriam, Slavelords with quality cha and Repair\Healing crit or whatever you want. If you go with Acid warlock, you can swap Legendary Burnscar Sash and Morninglord scepter or Spiral, the Voice of the Elements.

Feywild Dreamer
    Goggles: Legendary Dusk Lenses(potency for healing and ins potency for healing and dmg)
    Head: Legendary Arcsteel Brim(ins MRR, spell DC)
    Neck: Resonation(more sound proc, quality MRR, elemental res). Can switch to Sigil of Regalport or The Zarash'ak Ward(3 slots and quality sp\ DCs\ int busts Spellcraft)
    Cloak: Legendary Gossamer Weave(set)
    Ring1: Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring(profane well rounded and possibly dex for saves) or Legendary Celestial Amethyst Ring(repair amp). Alternative: Legendary Spinneret, Lantern Ring, Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn(3 slots, quality sp)
    Ring2: Slavelods(68 hp, 14 resist, 4 quality const)
    Hands: Legendary Delicate Thimbletips(set)
    Bracers: Legendary Bracers of the Fallen Hero(ins const, qulity PRR)
    Boots: The Shrouded Steps of the Beyond(15% ghoslty, 3 slot Filigrees); Can switch to Legendary Softsole Slippers for Ghostly and ins cha.
    Armor: Legendary Glass Heart(set)
    Shield: Legendary Giant's Platter(bunch of defense) or Legendary Resplendant Fury(to max Radiance crit chance and dps and ins cha).

So if you want go with more DPS on this build just switch gear, and you became decent trash cleaner.

PS: sorry for mess, I did lack some time to well organize it. Will add links to items lil bit later.
    Last edited by xBunny; 10-11-2020 at 12:56 PM.
    Actively playing on Cannith since 2018
    30+ PLs, 71 Reaper Points

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    I played my 1st warlock using this guide some time ago. Fell in love with warlock class after. Want to share my 5 cents on gear sets and race, and maybe hear feedback on it from Voodu himsels. So i started my Bladeforged Iconic lives(and first robot in general).

Armor\Docent

First thing I noticed - you need to spend feat to get armor from docent. Second - you have only two options - light or heavy armor.

Cons: Light armor obviously bad choice for tank, as MR caps on 100. Heavy armor does not give you bonuses from ES tree and has 35% ASF.
    Pros: There are 2 docent sets that are very interesting for warlocks. First: Legendary Glass Heart and Feywild Dreamer set are great for Sound\Acid warlock. Having extra 15% crit chance for all spells is a beast and 10% for Acid\Sound\Light set bonus propagates your crit chance really high. Second, and more tanky - Legendary Ironheart and Guardian of the Gates set. Any flashy race can also go for this set, but will need to sacrifice 3 feats to get it(light, med, heavy armor feats) as there is only heavy armor.

Arcane Spell Failure Chance

Since ES only has med armor enchantment - it wont halp us reduce ASF. What will help us is BF\WF enchantment 15% + Augment 15%. This is 30% in total. In case we are using Heavy Shield it is 20%. This can come from Filigrees or Filigrees sets: Frozen Wanderer: Arcane Spell Failure, Otto's Irrevocable Power: Spell Failure Reduction, Coalesced Magic: Arcane Spell Failure or Zarigan's Arcane 2 items set bonus. I don't know if single Filigrees stuck with each other, but Coalesced Magic: Arcane Spell Failure and Zarigan's Arcane set bonus do stuck for sure.
    Fond out that Legendary Crystalline Ward 10% ASF reduction does not stuck with Augment.

Conclusion

So now we have Feywild Dreamer\Guardian of the Gates heavy set warlock with heavy shield. Going BF gives you self healing that with decent gear(Itonheart+Celestial Amethyst Ring) \BF enchantment\2 Shards of Mechanus Filigrees\Construct Exemplar feat gives decent healing, but it starts do lag behind on r6-r8 and heals for 500 with 230 repair amp and 500 repair SP. Also you have decent Healing Amp from Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Belt and Legendary Ironclad Armbands that will help your healer keep you alive.

About gear set I am still working on it, I do miss some gear from Sharn(like another pair of Legendary Collective Sight with ins const), so these gear sets can be used as template.

Guardian of the Gates:
    Head: Legendary Standard Issue Faceplate(set bonus, nature armor)
    Neck: Legendary Standard Issue Sigil(set, spell saves, protection)
    Cloak: Legendary Cloak of the City's Champion(ins con)
    Ring1: Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring(profane well rounded and possibly dex for saves) or Legendary Celestial Amethyst Ring(repair amp). Alternative: Legendary Spinneret, Lantern Ring
    Ring2: Slavelods(68 hp, 14 resist, 6 spell DC's, 4 quality const)
    Hands: Gauntlet of the Iron Council( artifact for 3 slots, spell resistance, acid res, +1 con more than belt)
    Bracers: Legendary Ironclad Armbands( healing amp, heal sp)
    Boots: Legendary Softsole Slippers(ghostly, ins cha, performance)
    Armor: Legendary Ironheart(set bonus, repair amp)
    Shield: Legendary Crystalline Ward(ins\qulity megical res)

This gives Sound\Alignment SP, insightful sp and crit. Also some universal SP for Repair\Healing Spell. Gives equipment\ins\quality PRR\MPR. Healing\Repair amp. Enchantment\ins\quality const and Enchantment\ins cha. Bunch of AC from Natural Armor\Protection and set bonus. Some HP and base spell DC for less Reflex Saves from enemies.

If u have Legendary Collective Sight, you can craft 21 cha and 10 ins con. You will lose ins SP from Legendary Dusk Lenses. This will free trinket and cloak slots, so u can swap your gear for Legendary Lilting Song and Legendary Hallowed Trail to keep up with SP and crit, and will free your trinket slot. You can slot healing amp in trinket slot, there are Bloodrage Chrism or Memoriam, Slavelords with quality cha and Repair\Healing crit or whatever you want. If you go with Acid warlock, you can swap Legendary Burnscar Sash and Morninglord scepter or Spiral, the Voice of the Elements.

Feywild Dreamer
    Head: Legendary Arcsteel Brim(ins MRR, spell DC)
    Neck: Resonation(more sound proc, quality MRR, elemental res). Can switch to Sigil of Regalport or The Zarash'ak Ward(3 slots and quality sp\ DCs\ int busts Spellcraft)
    Cloak: Legendary Gossamer Weave(set)
    Ring1: Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring(profane well rounded and possibly dex for saves) or Legendary Celestial Amethyst Ring(repair amp). Alternative: Legendary Spinneret, Lantern Ring, Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn(3 slots, quality sp)
    Ring2: Slavelods(68 hp, 14 resist, 4 quality const)
    Hands: Legendary Delicate Thimbletips(set)
    Bracers: Legendary Bracers of the Fallen Hero(ins const, qulity PRR)
    Boots: The Shrouded Steps of the Beyond(15% ghoslty, 3 slot Filigrees); Can switch to Legendary Softsole Slippers for Ghostly and ins cha.
    Armor: Legendary Glass Heart(set)
    Shield: Legendary Giant's Platter(bunch of defense) or Legendary Resplendant Fury(to max Radiance crit chance and dps and ins cha).

So if you want go with more DPS on this build just switch gear, and you became decent trash cleaner.

PS: sorry for mess, I did lack some time to well organize it. Will add links to items lil bit later.
    Hi xbunny, sorry for the late response here. I actually discussed your post at length in my October 1 live stream. I forgot to post it here until now. You can watch the clip from my live stream on my Twitch channel at Highlight: discussing xbunny's warlock questions

I welcome you to stop by the stream sometime to discuss more if you like. You can find me live streaming nearly every day at Twitch channel vooduspyce.

Hope that helps

Hi xbunny, sorry for the late response here. I actually discussed your post at length in my October 1 live stream. I forgot to post it here until now. You can watch the clip from my live stream on my Twitch channel at Highlight: discussing xbunny's warlock questions

I welcome you to stop by the stream sometime to discuss more if you like. You can find me live streaming nearly every day at Twitch channel vooduspyce.

Hope that helps
    Hey thanks for such detailed response

I made little changes to original post. So Legendary Crystalline Ward 10% ASF does not stuck with augment 15% ASF reduction, so u still need overcome 50% ASF(35 armor and 15 shield) - which means i need 2-3 filli slots for this. Filigrees ASF reduction works fine, I have 2 of them with -10% ASF(from different fili sets), but I did run in situation that it bugged and I still had 10% ASF, had to reequip all set again.
    And healing on r6-r8 sucks, unless it is crit, but it still sucks... I know that Warlock main healing is temp HP, but some times you need heal up a little, when all temp HP is on CD somehow but you are getting hit.
    I was thinking that amount of threat generation somehow scales with damage a bit, so i still wanted to have some SP.

So basically idea with having 2 gear sets was to switch between group tank to solo DPS when needed.

You were right, warlocks do have light armor prof, so need 2 feats to get heavy armour.

PS. Hope you better soon. Sorry to hear you have insomnia.
    Last edited by xBunny; 10-11-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Actively playing on Cannith since 2018
    30+ PLs, 71 Reaper Points

Hey Voodu, I was wondering if you have had the time to compare and find a new gear set-up with the new expansion and Feywild sets or if you think the LGS set is still better.

Thanks for all the great work you've put into this build!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeals View Post
    Hey Voodu, I was wondering if you have had the time to compare and find a new gear set-up with the new expansion and Feywild sets or if you think the LGS set is still better.

Thanks for all the great work you've put into this build!
    Hey SilverHeals, sorry for the late response. I still have not taken a serious look at re-gearing after Feywild. I was excited for Feywild gear at first but after taking a brief look at it I didn't make any changes because Voodu is really just a sack of hit points with a bunch of temp hp and miss chances and I'm not sure Feywild gear furthers that cause. I am currently focused on getting my 3 Shifter lives on another toon and will revisit Voodu after that project is complete. I would love to see what others have put together and one of my goals this year is to do a Voodu Warlock 2021 video series.

Hi Nacho, just for exercice I placed the tank gear i am currently using in your build maybe cn help you gearing up with fey new loot or just give an idea

Code:
    Character name: 
    Classes: 20 Warlock, 10 Epic
    Race: Half-Elf· · · · · · ·Alignment: Neutral

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 8 · ·64 · · ·HP:· · · ·5682 · · ·AC:· ·333
    Dex:· · 10· · 8 · ·54 · · ·PRR: · · · 362
    Con:· · 17· · 8 · 108 · · ·MRR: · · · 280 · · ·+Healing Amp:· ·238
    Int:· · 15· · 8 · ·36 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/4· · · -Healing Amp: · 123
    Wis:· · ·8· · 8 · ·42 · · ·Fort:· · ·351% · · ·Repair Amp:· · ·123
    Cha:· · 17· · 8 · ·90 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 10\Epic
    Immunities: Magic Missiles, Fear, Knockdown, Magic Missiles, Sleep, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Freedome of Movement, Petrification

Saves:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fortitude:· · · · 119
    · vs Poison:· · · 124
    · vs Disease: · · 120
    Will: · · · · · · 113
    · vs Enchantment: 120
    · vs Illusion:· · 119
    · vs Fear:· · · · 113
    · vs Curse: · · · 113
    Reflex: · · · · · 103
    · vs Traps: · · · 109
    · vs Spell: · · · 122
    · vs Magic: · · · 103
    Marked with a * is no fail on a 1 if required DC met

Class and Feat Selection
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Warlock(1)· · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Half-Elf Dilettante: Half-Elf Dilettante: Paladin
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Pact: Warlock: Pact: Fey
    2 · · Warlock(2)· · · ·
    3 · · Warlock(3)· · · ·Standard: Empower Spell
    4 · · Warlock(4)· · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Constitution: +1 Level up
    5 · · Warlock(5)· · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Blindness
    6 · · Warlock(6)· · · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Ability: Warlock: Dark Delirium
    7 · · Warlock(7)· · · ·
    8 · · Warlock(8)· · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    9 · · Warlock(9)· · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Slow
    10· · Warlock(10) · · ·Warlock Resistance: Fey Resistance
    11· · Warlock(11) · · ·
    12· · Warlock(12) · · ·Standard: Shield Proficiency (General)
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    13· · Warlock(13) · · ·
    14· · Warlock(14) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Greater Dispel Magic
    15· · Warlock(15) · · ·Standard: Shield Mastery
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Ability: Warlock: Misty escape
    16· · Warlock(16) · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    17· · Warlock(17) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Otto's Sphere of Dancing
    18· · Warlock(18) · · ·Standard: Improved Shield Mastery
    19· · Warlock(19) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Otto's Irresistible Dance
    20· · Warlock(20) · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Eldritch Blast
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Elusive Target
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Deific Warding
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Completionist
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of Celestia

Self and Party Buffs
    Fatesinger: Martial Hymn

Enhancements: 80 APs, Racial 15, Universal 1
    Half-Elf - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Half Elven Versatile Nature
     2 Core ·(2) Elven Dexterity / Human Adaptability I: Human Adaptability: +1 Constitution
     3 Core ·(1) Elven Accuracy / Human versatility: Skill Boost
     4 Core ·(2) Elven Dexterity / Human Adaptability: Human Adaptability: +1 Charisma
     5 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     6 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     7 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     8 Tier2 (2) Improved Recovery I
     9 Tier1 (1) Improved Dilettante I: Improved Dilettante: Paladin
    10 Tier2 (1) Improved Dilettante II: Improved Dilettante: Paladin
    11 Tier1 (2) Diplomatic Immunity
    12 Core ·(1) Elven Accuracy / Human versatility II: Defense Boost
    Enlightened Spirit - Points spent: 43
     1 Core ·(1) Eldritch Aura
     2 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     3 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     4 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     5 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     6 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     7 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     8 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
     9 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
    10 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
    11 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    12 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    13 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    14 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    15 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    16 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    17 Tier2 (2) Shield
    18 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    19 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    20 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    21 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    22 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    23 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    24 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    25 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    26 Tier4 (2) Medium Armor Proficiency
    27 Core ·(1) Aura of Courage
    28 Core ·(1) Shape Vestments
    29 Core ·(1) Aura of Menace
    30 Core ·(1) Celestial Spirit
    31 Tier5 (2) Shining Through
    32 Tier5 (2) Beacon
    33 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    34 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    35 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    36 Core ·(1) Ultimate Enlightenment
    37 Tier4 (1) Brilliance
    Tainted Scholar - Points spent: 21
     1 Core ·(1) Tainted Spellcasting
     2 Tier1 (2) Strong Pact I
     3 Tier1 (1) Eldritch Focus
     4 Tier1 (1) Eldritch Focus
     5 Tier2 (2) Strong Pact II
     6 Core ·(1) Tainted Lore
     7 Tier2 (2) Utterdark Blast
     8 Tier2 (2) Eldritch Blast Shape: Chain
     9 Tier3 (2) Strong Pact III
    10 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    11 Core ·(1) Stanch
    12 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    13 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    14 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    15 Core ·(1) Tainted Lore
    Feydark Illusionist - Points spent: 15
     1 Core ·(1) Find Familiar: Pseudodragon
     2 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     3 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     4 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     5 Tier1 (1) Feydark Explorer
     6 Core ·(2) Ability I: Charisma
     7 Tier2 (2) You've Got My Back
     8 Tier1 (1) Feydark Explorer
     9 Tier3 (2) Distract
    10 Core ·(1) Greater Color Spray
    11 Tier3 (2) Ability I: Charisma
    Inquisitive - Points spent: 1
     1 Core ·(1) Inquisitive

Active Destiny Tree
    Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 25
     1 Core ·(0) Vigor of Battle
     2 Core ·(0) Unbreakable
     3 Core ·(0) Stand Against the Tide
     4 Core ·(0) Stalwart Guardian
     5 Core ·(0) Heed No Pain
     6 Core ·(0) Steadfast
     7 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
     8 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
     9 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
    10 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    11 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    12 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    13 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    14 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    15 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    16 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    17 Tier2 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    18 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    19 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    20 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    21 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    22 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    23 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    24 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    25 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    26 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    27 Tier6 (2) Undying Vanguard
    28 Tier6 (1) Celestial Mandate

Twists of fate - 40 of 40 Fate points spent.
    Twist 1 - Tier 4: Fatesinger: Martial Hymn
    Twist 2 - Tier 3: Divine Crusader: Sacred Ground
    Twist 3 - Tier 2: Divine Crusader: Consecration
    Twist 4 - Tier 2: Fury of the Wild: Primal Scream
    Twist 5 - Tier 1: Primal Avatar: Rejuvenation Cocoon

Dread Adversary - Points spent: 32
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Tactics I
     6 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity I: +1 Dexterity
     7 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense II
     8 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
     9 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
    11 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Tactics II
    12 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Tactics III
    13 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    14 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    15 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    16 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense III: +1 Dexterity
    17 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity II: +1 Dexterity
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity III: +1 Dexterity
    19 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    20 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    21 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    22 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    23 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    24 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    29 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Deadly Strikes
    30 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Deadly Strikes
    31 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity IV: +1 Dexterity
    32 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge

Dire Thaumaturge - Points spent: 35
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Focus I
     6 Tier1 (1) Reapers's Ability I: +1 Charisma
     7 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum II
     8 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Ability II: +1 Charisma
     9 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    11 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    12 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Focus II
    13 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Focus III
    14 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    15 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    16 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    17 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum III: +1 Charisma
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Ability III: +1 Charisma
    19 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    20 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    21 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    22 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    23 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    24 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    29 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Efficiency
    30 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Efficiency
    31 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Ability V: +1 Charisma
    32 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum V
    33 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge
    34 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Focus V
    35 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Arcana V

Grim Barricade - Points spent: 58
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     6 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     7 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     8 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense II
     9 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Constitution I
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Constitution II
    11 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Constitution III
    12 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense III
    13 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    14 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    15 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    16 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    17 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    19 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    20 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    21 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    22 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    23 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    24 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    29 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    30 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    31 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    32 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    33 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    34 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    35 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    36 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    37 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    38 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Heightened Evasion I
    39 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Heightened Evasion II
    40 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Constitution V
    41 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense V
    42 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense VI
    43 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    44 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    45 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    46 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    47 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    48 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    49 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    50 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    51 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    52 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge
    53 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    54 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    55 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    56 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck
    57 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck
    58 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck

Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 913 · · ·34%· · · · · · · · 60
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 837 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Evil· · · · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 761 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 790 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 60
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 744 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 744 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 807 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Universal · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30

Equipped Gear Set : Standard
    Armor · · · · Legendary Snowscale
    · · · · · · · +15 Enhancement Bonus
    · · · · · · · Fortification +214%
    · · · · · · · Healing Amplification +85
    · · · · · · · Physical Sheltering +54
    · · · · · · · Parrying +10
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Winter
    · · · · · · · Green: The Master's Gift
    · · · · · · · Mythic: Empty augment slot
    · · · · · · · Reaper: Empty augment slot
    Belt· · · · · Legendary Direbear Belt
    · · · · · · · Insightful Sheltering +27
    · · · · · · · Rough Hide +5
    · · · · · · · Natural Armor Bonus +21
    · · · · · · · Roar
    · · · · · · · Green: +12 Diamond of Wisdom
    Boots · · · · Legendary Deepsnow Boots
    · · · · · · · Insightful Constitution +10
    · · · · · · · Quality Constitution +5
    · · · · · · · Freedom of Movement
    · · · · · · · Fortitude Save +17
    · · · · · · · Green: +2 Sapphire of Armored Agility
    Bracers · · · Legendary Cold Iron Bracers
    · · · · · · · Ghostly
    · · · · · · · Protection +17
    · · · · · · · Vitality +72
    · · · · · · · Quality False Life +20
    · · · · · · · Green: Essence of Ultimatum
    Cloak · · · · Legendary Cloak of Summer
    · · · · · · · Fire Absorption +50%
    · · · · · · · Strength +21
    · · · · · · · Insightful Strength +10
    · · · · · · · Doublestrike +23%
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Summer
    · · · · · · · Green: +15 Diamond of Intimidate
    Gloves· · · · The Prince's Gauntlet
    · · · · · · · Lifeblood of the Undead Prince
    · · · · · · · Constitution +22
    · · · · · · · Quality Resistance +4
    · · · · · · · Quality Sheltering +15
    · · · · · · · Blue: Globe of True Imperial Blood
    · · · · · · · Green: +11 Sapphire of Resistance
    · · · · · · · Yellow: Diamond of Vitality +20
    Goggles · · · Legendary Collective Sight
    · · · · · · · Temperance of Belief
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (SDCIWC): +21 Charisma
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (Ins SDCIWC): +10 Insightful Charisma
    · · · · · · · Blue: Alluring Elocution
    Helmet· · · · Legendary Pansophic Circlet
    · · · · · · · Potency
    · · · · · · · Insightful Potency
    · · · · · · · Quality Potency
    · · · · · · · Magical Efficiency 10%
    · · · · · · · Green: Epic Litany of the Dead
    · · · · · · · Mythic: +3 Mythic Shield Boost
    · · · · · · · Reaper: +2 Reaper Ability Bonus
    Necklace· · · Legendary Standard Issue Sigil
    · · · · · · · Magical Sheltering +54
    · · · · · · · Spell Saves +17
    · · · · · · · Legendary Guardian of the Gates
    · · · · · · · Green: Alluring Elocution
    Ring1 · · · · Legendary Duskbone Ring
    · · · · · · · Vertigo +23
    · · · · · · · Ghostly
    · · · · · · · Profane Lifeforce +33
    · · · · · · · Hardened Exterior 2
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Autumn
    · · · · · · · Green: +2 Sapphire of Good Luck
    Ring2 · · · · Legendary Nocturne Ring
    · · · · · · · Command +10
    · · · · · · · True Seeing
    · · · · · · · Insightful Incite +86%
    · · · · · · · Insightful Fortification +107%
    · · · · · · · Green: +12 Diamond of Dexterity
    Trinket · · · Legendary Battleworn Medal
    · · · · · · · Action Boost Enhancement
    · · · · · · · Quality Charisma +5
    · · · · · · · Quality Doublestrike +5%
    · · · · · · · Greater Heroism
    Weapon1 · · · Legendary Celestial Beacon
    · · · · · · · Damage and Type 5[1d6+2] + 15 Bludgeon, Magic
    · · · · · · · Critical Threat Range 20 x2
    · · · · · · · Spellcasting Implement +29
    · · · · · · · Radiance +202
    · · · · · · · Radiance Lore +29%
    · · · · · · · Hallowed + 19
    · · · · · · · Red: Empty augment slot
    Weapon2 · · · Legendary Bulwark of Snow
    · · · · · · · Damage and Type 5[1d12+8] + 15 Bludgeon, Cold Iron, Magic
    · · · · · · · Critical Threat Range 19-20 x3
    · · · · · · · Force Absorption +20%
    · · · · · · · Legendary Avalanche
    · · · · · · · Shield of Snow
    · · · · · · · Cold Resistance
    · · · · · · · Mithral
    · · · · · · · Purple: +15 Sapphire of Spell Agility
    · · · · · · · Sentient Weapon Personality: Sentient Jewel of the Dragon
    · · · · · · · Filigree 1: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 2: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 3: Nystul's Mystical Defence: Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 4: Nystul's Mystical Defence: MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 5: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 6: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 7: Grandfather's Shield: Armor Class(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 8: Otto's Irrevocable Power: Spell Failure Reduction(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 9: Bravery Throughout/Shattered Device: +6 PRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 10: Bravery Throughout/Shattered Device: +6 PRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 11: Bravery Throughout: Constitution
    · · · · · · · Filigree 12: Bravery Throughout: Intimidate
    · · · · · · · Filigree 13: 
    · · · · · · · Filigree 14: 
    · · · · · · · Filigree 15: 
    Main: Kamdragon The Tank

Just wanted to thank you voodu for all your content and this build which helped bring be back to ddo, well that and covid!
    Outatime Exodus-Cradle of Life:Thelanis
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Quote Originally Posted by kamthalion View Post
    Hi Nacho, just for exercice I placed the tank gear i am currently using in your build maybe cn help you gearing up with fey new loot or just give an idea
    ty this is very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Just wanted to thank you voodu for all your content and this build which helped bring be back to ddo, well that and covid!
    I'm glad you enjoy the content and build, ty for saying. Stop by the live stream some time and say hi https://www.twitch.tv/vooduspyce

Community Member

Starting: Str 8 ~ Dex 11 ~ Con 16 ~ Int 15 ~ Wis 8 ~ Cha 18. Increase constitution when leveling.
    Hi all, my first char here and im following this guide but i cannot create a char with this stats.
    Im stuck at Str 8 Dex 11 Con 16 Int 15 Wis 8 Cha 16
    Whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Hlz View Post
    Hi all, my first char here and im following this guide but i cannot create a char with this stats.
    Whats wrong?
    You have less build points.
    If this is your first ever character you have 28 (32 as a drow) build points. The build is actually based on more build points (36).

https://ddowiki.com/page/Build_point
    You nerfed my monks, throwers, dailies and alchemists.
    I hardly play anymore, found a better hobby.
    Thank You!

Community Member

Thank you very much... i read around trying to figure out how to start but i miss this.

Can you give me some hint on how to start with this or point me to another newbie-friendly one?

Thank you very much... i read around trying to figure out how to start but i miss this.

Can you give me some hint on how to start with this or point me to another newbie-friendly one?

First of all, welcome to the game! I hope you will have good time playing DDO.

What you got keep in mind that he guy put the build up has enermous knowledge of the game, the character has TONNES of accumulated power and top-notch gear (that can take months to gather). So your numbers will not be like his.

The best bet would be post a new thread here:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...e-amp-Guidance

with any questions you have AND to describe what sort of playstyle You are looking for. And just don't be afraid to fire away any questions you have.

Then vets will help you with advice and builds tailored for new players (without the accumulated power and gear). Unfortunately I am not a warlock expert, played one or two for a brief period but it is quite popular so I am sure somebody will be able to make you a build that can get you started.
    Last edited by kanordog; 01-26-2021 at 06:02 AM.
    You nerfed my monks, throwers, dailies and alchemists.
    I hardly play anymore, found a better hobby.
    Thank You!

I'm glad to see that warlocks got new pacts, however at the end of the day I feel that at least Abyss and Celestial need work. Overall they don't generate enthusiasm and it feels like 3 pacts were added for the sake of adding 3 new pacts, without serious thought given to adding fun and interesting new combinations. Generally speaking, I think the new pacts do little to compete with the community favorite Fiend and Great Old One pacts. I've heard a couple people suggest that the pacts might make for interesting melee warlock options, but I'm skeptical we'll see serious builds to that end. ...we'll see
    I'd like to see an Eldritch-Knight enhancement tree via a Pact option. Thus making Warlock tankable in more situations.

Community Member

Whats wrong?
    If your playing as a tanky build and not focusing on DC for casting spells like finger of death or Crowd control.. No need to jack up your charisma .. Max con for your HP and level up stats would be constitution, . No need to really have a 15 intelligence.. It gives you extra skill points but not needed. 12 is fine for int.. even less.. Your basically focusing on Intimidate, spellcraft, UMD.. Dex is nice for some AC and reflex, but again, not as important as maxing your constitution. Con Cha Dex/Int Wis Str , would be my focus order. Dex and Int are equal to me.
    You are welcome to follow me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/cmecu_grogerian OR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5...4Db-RhwMsZBedQ
    Also Friday Nights 8pm EST Brock and Friends DDO Stream https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream

19. 03-01-2021, 02:49 PM

Quote Originally Posted by kamthalion View Post

Code:
    Character name: 
    Classes: 20 Warlock, 10 Epic
    Race: Half-Elf· · · · · · ·Alignment: Neutral

· · ·Start Tome Final
    Str:· · ·8· · 8 · ·64 · · ·HP:· · · ·5682 · · ·AC:· ·333
    Dex:· · 10· · 8 · ·54 · · ·PRR: · · · 362
    Con:· · 17· · 8 · 108 · · ·MRR: · · · 280 · · ·+Healing Amp:· ·238
    Int:· · 15· · 8 · ·36 · · ·Dodge: · ·4/4· · · -Healing Amp: · 123
    Wis:· · ·8· · 8 · ·42 · · ·Fort:· · ·351% · · ·Repair Amp:· · ·123
    Cha:· · 17· · 8 · ·90 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 20
    DR: 10\Epic
    Immunities: Magic Missiles, Fear, Knockdown, Magic Missiles, Sleep, Magic Missiles, Magic Missiles, Freedome of Movement, Petrification

Saves:
    Fortitude:· · · · 119
    · vs Poison:· · · 124
    · vs Disease: · · 120
    Will: · · · · · · 113
    · vs Enchantment: 120
    · vs Illusion:· · 119
    · vs Fear:· · · · 113
    · vs Curse: · · · 113
    Reflex: · · · · · 103
    · vs Traps: · · · 109
    · vs Spell: · · · 122
    · vs Magic: · · · 103
    Marked with a * is no fail on a 1 if required DC met

Class and Feat Selection
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Warlock(1)· · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Half-Elf Dilettante: Half-Elf Dilettante: Paladin
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Pact: Warlock: Pact: Fey
    2 · · Warlock(2)· · · ·
    3 · · Warlock(3)· · · ·Standard: Empower Spell
    4 · · Warlock(4)· · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    5 · · Warlock(5)· · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Blindness
    6 · · Warlock(6)· · · ·Standard: Force of Personality
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Ability: Warlock: Dark Delirium
    7 · · Warlock(7)· · · ·
    8 · · Warlock(8)· · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    9 · · Warlock(9)· · · ·Standard: Quicken Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Slow
    10· · Warlock(10) · · ·Warlock Resistance: Fey Resistance
    11· · Warlock(11) · · ·
    12· · Warlock(12) · · ·Standard: Shield Proficiency (General)
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    13· · Warlock(13) · · ·
    14· · Warlock(14) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Greater Dispel Magic
    15· · Warlock(15) · · ·Standard: Shield Mastery
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Warlock Pact Ability: Warlock: Misty escape
    16· · Warlock(16) · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    17· · Warlock(17) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Otto's Sphere of Dancing
    18· · Warlock(18) · · ·Standard: Improved Shield Mastery
    19· · Warlock(19) · · ·Warlock Pact Spell: Pact Magic: Otto's Irresistible Dance
    20· · Warlock(20) · · ·Warlock Save Bonus: Beguiling Defenses
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Eldritch Blast
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Intensify Spell
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Epic Damage Reduction
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Elusive Target
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Deific Warding
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Completionist
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of Celestia

Self and Party Buffs
    Fatesinger: Martial Hymn

Enhancements: 80 APs, Racial 15, Universal 1
    Half-Elf - Points spent: 16
     1 Core ·(1) Half Elven Versatile Nature
     2 Core ·(2) Elven Dexterity / Human Adaptability I: Human Adaptability: +1 Constitution
     3 Core ·(1) Elven Accuracy / Human versatility: Skill Boost
     4 Core ·(2) Elven Dexterity / Human Adaptability: Human Adaptability: +1 Charisma
     5 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     6 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     7 Tier1 (1) Arcane Fluidity
     8 Tier2 (2) Improved Recovery I
     9 Tier1 (1) Improved Dilettante I: Improved Dilettante: Paladin
    10 Tier2 (1) Improved Dilettante II: Improved Dilettante: Paladin
    11 Tier1 (2) Diplomatic Immunity
    12 Core ·(1) Elven Accuracy / Human versatility II: Defense Boost
    Enlightened Spirit - Points spent: 43
     1 Core ·(1) Eldritch Aura
     2 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     3 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     4 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Body
     5 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     6 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     7 Tier1 (1) Spiritual Defense
     8 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
     9 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
    10 Tier1 (1) Resilience of Soul
    11 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    12 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    13 Tier2 (1) Spiritual Bastion
    14 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    15 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    16 Tier2 (1) Power of Enlightenment: Light I
    17 Tier2 (2) Shield
    18 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    19 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    20 Tier3 (1) Eldritch Burst
    21 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    22 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    23 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    24 Tier4 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    25 Tier3 (1) Spiritual Ward
    26 Tier4 (2) Medium Armor Proficiency
    27 Core ·(1) Aura of Courage
    28 Core ·(1) Shape Vestments
    29 Core ·(1) Aura of Menace
    30 Core ·(1) Celestial Spirit
    31 Tier5 (2) Shining Through
    32 Tier5 (2) Beacon
    33 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    34 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    35 Tier5 (1) Spirit Blast
    36 Core ·(1) Ultimate Enlightenment
    37 Tier4 (1) Brilliance
    Tainted Scholar - Points spent: 21
     1 Core ·(1) Tainted Spellcasting
     2 Tier1 (2) Strong Pact I
     3 Tier1 (1) Eldritch Focus
     4 Tier1 (1) Eldritch Focus
     5 Tier2 (2) Strong Pact II
     6 Core ·(1) Tainted Lore
     7 Tier2 (2) Utterdark Blast
     8 Tier2 (2) Eldritch Blast Shape: Chain
     9 Tier3 (2) Strong Pact III
    10 Tier3 (2) Ability I: +1 Charisma
    11 Core ·(1) Stanch
    12 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    13 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    14 Tier1 (1) Feigned Health
    15 Core ·(1) Tainted Lore
    Feydark Illusionist - Points spent: 15
     1 Core ·(1) Find Familiar: Pseudodragon
     2 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     3 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     4 Tier1 (1) Study the Arcane
     5 Tier1 (1) Feydark Explorer
     6 Core ·(2) Ability I: Charisma
     7 Tier2 (2) You've Got My Back
     8 Tier1 (1) Feydark Explorer
     9 Tier3 (2) Distract
    10 Core ·(1) Greater Color Spray
    11 Tier3 (2) Ability I: Charisma
    Inquisitive - Points spent: 1
     1 Core ·(1) Inquisitive

Active Destiny Tree
    Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 25
     1 Core ·(0) Vigor of Battle
     2 Core ·(0) Unbreakable
     3 Core ·(0) Stand Against the Tide
     4 Core ·(0) Stalwart Guardian
     5 Core ·(0) Heed No Pain
     6 Core ·(0) Steadfast
     7 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
     8 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
     9 Tier1 (1) Commanding Presence
    10 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    11 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    12 Tier1 (1) Shield Prowess
    13 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    14 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    15 Tier2 (1) Legendary Shield Mastery
    16 Tier1 (2) Ability I: +1 Constitution
    17 Tier2 (2) Ability II: +1 Constitution
    18 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    19 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    20 Tier3 (1) Renewal
    21 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    22 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    23 Tier5 (1) Hardened
    24 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    25 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    26 Tier5 (1) Strength of Vitality
    27 Tier6 (2) Undying Vanguard
    28 Tier6 (1) Celestial Mandate

Twists of fate - 40 of 40 Fate points spent.
    Twist 1 - Tier 4: Fatesinger: Martial Hymn
    Twist 2 - Tier 3: Divine Crusader: Sacred Ground
    Twist 3 - Tier 2: Divine Crusader: Consecration
    Twist 4 - Tier 2: Fury of the Wild: Primal Scream
    Twist 5 - Tier 1: Primal Avatar: Rejuvenation Cocoon

Dread Adversary - Points spent: 32
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Blade I
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Tactics I
     6 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity I: +1 Dexterity
     7 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense II
     8 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
     9 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Blade II
    11 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Tactics II
    12 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Tactics III
    13 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    14 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    15 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Blade III
    16 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense III: +1 Dexterity
    17 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity II: +1 Dexterity
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity III: +1 Dexterity
    19 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    20 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    21 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Strike
    22 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    23 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    24 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Blade IV
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Offense IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Imbuement
    29 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Deadly Strikes
    30 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Deadly Strikes
    31 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Strength or Dexterity IV: +1 Dexterity
    32 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge

Dire Thaumaturge - Points spent: 35
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Arcana I
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Focus I
     6 Tier1 (1) Reapers's Ability I: +1 Charisma
     7 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum II
     8 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Ability II: +1 Charisma
     9 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    11 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Arcana II
    12 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Focus II
    13 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Focus III
    14 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    15 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    16 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Arcana III
    17 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum III: +1 Charisma
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Ability III: +1 Charisma
    19 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    20 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    21 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Power
    22 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    23 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    24 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Arcana IV
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Potency
    29 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Efficiency
    30 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Efficiency
    31 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Ability V: +1 Charisma
    32 Core ·(1) Reaper's Arcanum V
    33 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge
    34 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Focus V
    35 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Arcana V

Grim Barricade - Points spent: 58
     1 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense I
     2 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     3 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     4 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud I: PRR
     5 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     6 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     7 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will I: Reflex Save
     8 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense II
     9 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Constitution I
    10 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Constitution II
    11 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Constitution III
    12 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense III
    13 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    14 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    15 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will II: Reflex Save
    16 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    17 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    18 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will III: Reflex Save
    19 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    20 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    21 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Bullwark/Shroud II: PRR
    22 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    23 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    24 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud III: PRR
    25 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense IV
    26 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    27 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    28 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud IV: PRR
    29 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    30 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    31 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Evasion I
    32 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    33 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    34 Tier2 (1) Reaper's Evasion II
    35 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    36 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    37 Tier3 (1) Reaper's Evasion III
    38 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Heightened Evasion I
    39 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Heightened Evasion II
    40 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Constitution V
    41 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense V
    42 Core ·(1) Reaper's Defense VI
    43 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    44 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    45 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Bulwark/Shroud V: PRR
    46 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    47 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    48 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Reflex/Fortitude/Will V: Reflex Save
    49 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    50 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    51 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Resistance
    52 Tier5 (1) Reaper's Charge
    53 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    54 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    55 Tier4 (1) Reaper's Steadfastness
    56 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck
    57 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck
    58 Tier1 (1) Reaper's Luck

Spell Power · · · · · · ·Base · ·Critical Chance· · Critical Multiplier.
    Acid· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Light/Alignment · · · · · 913 · · ·34%· · · · · · · · 60
    Cold· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Electric· · · · · · · · · 837 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Evil· · · · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Fire· · · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Force/Untyped · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Negative· · · · · · · · · 761 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Physical· · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Poison· · · · · · · · · · 787 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Positive· · · · · · · · · 790 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 60
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · 744 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Rust· · · · · · · · · · · 744 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Sonic · · · · · · · · · · 807 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30
    Universal · · · · · · · · 772 · · · 5%· · · · · · · · 30

Equipped Gear Set : Standard
    Armor · · · · Legendary Snowscale
    · · · · · · · Fortification +214%
    · · · · · · · Healing Amplification +85
    · · · · · · · Physical Sheltering +54
    · · · · · · · Green: The Master's Gift
    Belt· · · · · Legendary Direbear Belt
    · · · · · · · Insightful Sheltering +27
    · · · · · · · Rough Hide +5
    · · · · · · · Natural Armor Bonus +21
    · · · · · · · Roar
    · · · · · · · Green: +12 Diamond of Wisdom
    Boots · · · · Legendary Deepsnow Boots
    · · · · · · · Insightful Constitution +10
    · · · · · · · Quality Constitution +5
    · · · · · · · Freedom of Movement
    · · · · · · · Fortitude Save +17
    · · · · · · · Green: +2 Sapphire of Armored Agility
    Bracers · · · Legendary Cold Iron Bracers
    · · · · · · · Ghostly
    · · · · · · · Vitality +72
    · · · · · · · Quality False Life +20
    · · · · · · · Green: Essence of Ultimatum
    Cloak · · · · Legendary Cloak of Summer
    · · · · · · · Fire Absorption +50%
    · · · · · · · Strength +21
    · · · · · · · Insightful Strength +10
    · · · · · · · Doublestrike +23%
    · · · · · · · Green: +15 Diamond of Intimidate
    Gloves· · · · The Prince's Gauntlet
    · · · · · · · Lifeblood of the Undead Prince
    · · · · · · · Constitution +22
    · · · · · · · Quality Sheltering +15
    · · · · · · · Blue: Globe of True Imperial Blood
    · · · · · · · Green: +11 Sapphire of Resistance
    · · · · · · · Yellow: Diamond of Vitality +20
    Goggles · · · Legendary Collective Sight
    · · · · · · · Temperance of Belief
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (SDCIWC): +21 Charisma
    · · · · · · · Nearly Finished (Ins SDCIWC): +10 Insightful Charisma
    Helmet· · · · Legendary Pansophic Circlet
    · · · · · · · Potency
    · · · · · · · Insightful Potency
    · · · · · · · Quality Potency
    · · · · · · · Green: Epic Litany of the Dead
    · · · · · · · Mythic: +3 Mythic Shield Boost
    · · · · · · · Reaper: +2 Reaper Ability Bonus
    Necklace· · · Legendary Standard Issue Sigil
    · · · · · · · Magical Sheltering +54
    · · · · · · · Spell Saves +17
    · · · · · · · Legendary Guardian of the Gates
    · · · · · · · Green: Alluring Elocution
    Ring1 · · · · Legendary Duskbone Ring
    · · · · · · · Vertigo +23
    · · · · · · · Ghostly
    · · · · · · · Profane Lifeforce +33
    · · · · · · · Hardened Exterior 2
    · · · · · · · Eminence of Autumn
    · · · · · · · Green: +2 Sapphire of Good Luck
    Ring2 · · · · Legendary Nocturne Ring
    · · · · · · · Command +10
    · · · · · · · True Seeing
    · · · · · · · Insightful Incite +86%
    · · · · · · · Insightful Fortification +107%
    · · · · · · · Green: +12 Diamond of Dexterity
    Trinket · · · Legendary Battleworn Medal
    · · · · · · · Action Boost Enhancement
    · · · · · · · Quality Charisma +5
    · · · · · · · Quality Doublestrike +5%
    · · · · · · · Greater Heroism
    Weapon1 · · · Legendary Celestial Beacon
    · · · · · · · Damage and Type 5[1d6+2] + 15 Bludgeon, Magic
    · · · · · · · Critical Threat Range 20 x2
    · · · · · · · Spellcasting Implement +29
    · · · · · · · Radiance +202
    · · · · · · · Radiance Lore +29%
    · · · · · · · Hallowed + 19
    · · · · · · · Red: Empty augment slot
    Weapon2 · · · Legendary Bulwark of Snow
    · · · · · · · Damage and Type 5[1d12+8] + 15 Bludgeon, Cold Iron, Magic
    · · · · · · · Critical Threat Range 19-20 x3
    · · · · · · · Force Absorption +20%
    · · · · · · · Legendary Avalanche
    · · · · · · · Shield of Snow
    · · · · · · · Cold Resistance
    · · · · · · · Mithral
    · · · · · · · Purple: +15 Sapphire of Spell Agility
    · · · · · · · Sentient Weapon Personality: Sentient Jewel of the Dragon
    · · · · · · · Filigree 1: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 2: Nystul's Mystical Defence/Electrocution: +6 MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 3: Nystul's Mystical Defence: Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 4: Nystul's Mystical Defence: MRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 5: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 6: Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 7: Grandfather's Shield: Armor Class(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 8: Otto's Irrevocable Power: Spell Failure Reduction(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 9: Bravery Throughout/Shattered Device: +6 PRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 10: Bravery Throughout/Shattered Device: +6 PRR(Rare Version)
    · · · · · · · Filigree 11: Bravery Throughout: Constitution
    · · · · · · · Filigree 12: Bravery Throughout: Intimidate
    · · · · · · · Filigree 13: 
    · · · · · · · Filigree 14: 
    · · · · · · · Filigree 15: 
    Does giving up 21% dodge make up for using a tower shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Karthunk View Post
    Does giving up 21% dodge make up for using a tower shield?
    As I wrote in my post that is only excercise ofc you cn always swap shield
    Main: Kamdragon The Tank

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast