Default Has anyone figured out slaadi's resistances yet?

The only place DDO has slaadi so far is the end fight of "Subversion", and its crazy tempo makes it hard to pay attention to Combat tab. So far I only played this quest on HN, HH and HE, and as far as I can tell slaadi have crazy high (for heroic) Cold resistance, but not complete immunity. They have some Lightning resistance, and (I think) no Fire resistance. Axiomatic weapons were showing purple numbers -- evident alignment vulnerability. Can't tell if they are chaotic evil or chaotic neutral: a sword of Pure Good was doing Good damage, but that does not prove anything, as PG affects neutrals. I did not have any Holy weapon to test out.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    The only place DDO has slaadi so far is the end fight of "Subversion", and its crazy tempo makes it hard to pay attention to Combat tab. So far I only played this quest on HN, HH and HE, and as far as I can tell slaadi have crazy high (for heroic) Cold resistance, but not complete immunity. They have some Lightning resistance, and (I think) no Fire resistance. Axiomatic weapons were showing purple numbers -- evident alignment vulnerability. Can't tell if they are chaotic evil or chaotic neutral: a sword of Pure Good was doing Good damage, but that does not prove anything, as PG affects neutrals. I did not have any Holy weapon to test out.
    According to my 3rd edition Monster Manual, they have resistances to all elements (fire, cold, lightning, sonic and acid), but it only lists a resistance of 5. Of course, DDO doesn't scale the same way at all.

They are chaotic neutral outsiders, so it makes sense that an Axiomatic weapon would work well.
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Completionist! || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

Looks like they have DR/Adamantine.

This screenshot was taken on Heroic Normal after battle was over. Unfortunately all information on Gurnoras already scrolled off. Also one tidbit I managed to read but not to capture: "You hit Red Slaad for 86 points of electric damage" -- and no mention of damage resistance. So at least on Heroic Normal they have no electric resistance. They do have acid and cold resistance though. And they are definitely chaotic neutral -- Evil Outsider Bane is not doing anything.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

They're completely immune to the chaotic damage from Soul Eater's consume & striken abilities, that was fun finding that out.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

I used a crafted holyburst puregood coldiron with slotted silver greatsword on my WC bard last life and went thru them like butter