Default no insightful wis +4 why ?

all i got to say is still no insightful wis +4
    may i ask why ?

your friend sil

Quote Originally Posted by silinteresting View Post
    all i got to say is still no insightful wis +4
    may i ask why ?

your friend sil
    Would like to see the insightful +4 for items before we see quality bonuses..(save those for level 30)
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by Gralhota View Post
    Any DEV can tell me when come next update ?
    Later this month most likely. Probably during the last week of July.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Howe View Post
    Later this month most likely. Probably during the last week of July.
    Thanks bro.

So i ill try come back to DDO next month because there no end game, no LFMS and i cant SOLO EE quests because i am WIZARD, i refuse make TR grinding ( no sense for me), i have 3 wizard past life (would be enough).

TR to Barb etc.. ? No! I am wizard, fix it (turbine) or i ill still out of game.

Playing DOTA 2. :>)

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Would like to see the insightful +4 for items before we see quality bonuses..(save those for level 30)
    I heard they plan to add uniqueonceingameonlystackswitheverything bonuses at 30, first would be str, then dex, then con, then they plan to add a new bonus called srslylaststackinguniquebonus for all same named stats again.
    Some survey said that people play only shuriken and barbs so they are making bonuses only for the most commonly played classes/builds.
    They dont want caster druids, wizzards and sorcs to overperform since game is pefectly ballanced right now!!
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 07-14-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Community Member

Agree with the others sort of with the new quality bonus. Don't think we should see new bonuses. I don't think they should come out when the level hits 30 either. More stacking bonuses seems weird and unnecessary. Regular stat + insight + exceptional + profane + quality, will all stack? Too many IMO.

Same with dc bonuses as well.

Regular equipment bonus + exceptional + enhancement bonus + quality bonus.

And that is just equipment...
    Last edited by moo_cow; 07-14-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Default Why there's no sets ?

I did not read the whole thread, so forgive me if this question has already fallen ..

Why is there no sets as from the ToD??

Belt+Ring, Ring+Neck, Ring+Ring, Ring+Cloak etc? Bringing sets and good bonuses from them, give much more versatility.
    >>Officer of the Polish Guild: GildiaDDOpl<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 5th life Sorcerer .......Seljuck 5th life 14ftr/5art/1wiz
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    I dont get it, why would anyone with a reasonable ammount of gameplay experience prefer a ff clickie in this game?
    No one does. The devs don't have a reasonable amount of time playing the game to make informed loot decisions. The fact that FF is even on the table is rediculous. The community does not lack a variety of interesting item affect ideas.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Agree with the others sort of with the new quality bonus. Don't think we should see new bonuses. I don't think they should come out when the level hits 30 either. More stacking bonuses seems weird and unnecessary. Regular stat + insight + exceptional + profane + quality, will all stack? Too many IMO.

Same with dc bonuses as well.

Regular equipment bonus + exceptional + enhancement bonus + quality bonus.

And that is just equipment...
    I agree with this. I might be ok with it staying if they were able to give us much, much more info on character sheets about what bonuses we have. Being able to quickly see what types and of what values would ease the pain of having half a dozen different types of bonuses.

So devs, unless you are willing to do that. Let's stick with K.I.S.S.

Community Member

I've been told that this video shows the new wraps, but youtube doesn't want me to watch it. Can anyone post the details of the wraps?

https://youtu.be/G6yPgUWIZYU?t=23m24s

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holymunchkin View Post
    No one does. The devs don't have a reasonable amount of time playing the game to make informed loot decisions. The fact that FF is even on the table is rediculous. The community does not lack a variety of interesting item affect ideas.
    Actually quite a few do. I have been through dozens of lives where people taging along have complained that they hate having to manage the extra item. And have had dozens compliment the casting of it so they don't have to swap items.

I myself would like it as a clickie on some items so I don't have to swap out. It is called utility for a reason.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by peng View Post
    I've been told that this video shows the new wraps, but youtube doesn't want me to watch it. Can anyone post the details of the wraps?

https://youtu.be/G6yPgUWIZYU?t=23m24s
    These wraps are nothing compared to TF. But not bad if you don't have em.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    These wraps are nothing compared to TF. But not bad if you don't have em.

Would be interesting to see what sort of base number damage these would pump out....
    Toons:
    Smallmans Syndrome, Rovac, Dragnipur, Prettyhater Machine, Lubed, Castinfist
    Emmpeethree, Hyperkill Hyperthrill and Greyvegas (All on Khyber)

Founder

I would ditch the quality bonuses and just make higher versions of a bonus that we have (ie helm becomes wisdom +12).

I would keep the BTA status of these items for non mythic versions.

I would make a mythic version of each of these items and make the mythic versions BTCOE. Instead of the PRR/MRR mythic bonuses they each get a random stat insightful +4 bonus (so 6 mythic versions of each item).

That will fire up the whole trading scene.

Community Member

Epic Ooze GS?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Howe View Post
    Green slot is fine on that shield. Golem's Heart goes great in that slot on a Tank build.
    There are an overflow of green slots in almost every single item these days and especially high end. You don't get that many red slots. For tank it's very well needed for dps diversity and for casters either spellpower, dps or utility.

Only have a brief moment to look this over

Str +12 on boots made me go "nice"

The greataxe made me sick - x4 please. As it is, burn it.

Quote Originally Posted by coasterhops View Post
    would be interesting to see what sort of base number damage these would pump out....
    +3w?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    +3w?
    They are min lvl 28 so I think that adds some +w's?

But was meaning in practise hehe... for bosses could be the go to wraps.

I'm sure we will find out, of course on trash T3 TF will probably never be trumped but that's probably more of an issue with TF than it is with new wraps being released.
    Toons:
    Smallmans Syndrome, Rovac, Dragnipur, Prettyhater Machine, Lubed, Castinfist
    Emmpeethree, Hyperkill Hyperthrill and Greyvegas (All on Khyber)

Token of the proven: Could be a useful swap in for some people, the feather falling clicky cheapens the item. make these displacement clickies to fit the theme better. Maybe tenser clicky? We don't have this yet.

Halcyonia: This is ok, carry over item until a deific diadem comes around. But I guess this is right where you want it. I don't mind it.

Armbands of the Silenced Ones: Seeker is a really weird stat to get right, the only places where we can get exceptional seeker +5 is cloak or bracers. So putting these bracers on leaves us with the inability to get exceptional seeker anywhere else other than the challenge cloak - which is obviously a subpar item when running level 30 content. Straight seeker is available in abundance elsewhere, so this item doesn't compete very well with the other items such as ethereals or dumathions. Suggestion: replace seeker 12 with exceptional seeker +6.

Hide of the Fallen: The armor piercing is a big problem, given that our TF gear have 35% bypass without an issue. If you want to give us incentive to steer us away from TF (and I think you should) you should at least match the attributes we already have, otherwise we'll simply ignore the new item. This should be 35% armor piercing at the least to stay competitive. Str +11 is nice, the shield +6 is largely useless, replace that with exceptional seeker +6 or seeker 12 and it's a solid item - we're hurting for endgame cloaks as it is.

Pendant of Quiet Movements: This would be a great place to put exceptional seeker +6 - introduce another gear item to the game with that attribute besides a cloak or bracers. You guys seem to love going with the seeker 12 instead of showing some exceptional seeker love. There also seems to be a slight obsession with lesser displacement lately...

Epic Bleeding Edge: Not impressed, TF weapons set the bar here - and this sorely loses. Vampirism isn't bad - but with how hard things hit these days, its either burst heal or die.

Epic Items:

The Band Immaterial: Solid ring, keep this as is - very desirable in its current state - I'd go so far as saying make this a raid item.

Eloquence: No opinion really - this won't be used for anything other than a swap for social skills.

Epic Riftmaker: This hurts me. You guys almost never release hand crafted named Two handers anymore, and when you do - you create a very un-fun item like this. There's nothing special about this. Nothing. This could have melee power +30 and still be frowned upon in comparison to thunderforged. I suggest making hand-crafted GREATAXES have a x4 multiplier at the very least. As this stands, you guys are spending time adding an item that contributes nothing to the loot tables of this long-awaited adventure pack. Get creative guys, make this greataxe shine. Try this angle, give me your most overpowered version for critique - because everything for now is very much underpowered as far as weapons are concerned. Then we can tone it down or maybe move it over to the raid items (since that section is severely lacking in quantity anyway)

Epic Rod of Mythant: Ok, I don't get this. First of all, this should be evo +6. Second, the impulse/kinetic lore stuff can be easily found on TF together. This literally gives nothing to modern day force users. Except, of course, if you're newly rolled and haven't run thunderholme yet. Garbage item.

Question:

Are there mythic versions of any of this? Please say yes...
    Last edited by Cetus; 07-14-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast