Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default U27 Loot thread (unofficial)

just to get it started.

Loot (most of it) is available in the Dojo from the center cabinet in the loot room (not that loot room - the other one).

Over 50 items (25 with two versions - heroic and epic). Seems to be following the eOrchard Template (btc for raid loot, bta for all other).

Some interesting items in there - - for all classes (yes, warlock, rogue, fighter, cleric, and all others)

First I want to say thank you for all the
    constructive feedback.

Then I want to remind everyone that this list is NOT complete nor exhaustive. There are more items coming that didn't make it into this build.

I also want to remind everyone that the items that are showing are still Lamannia versions - and we should realize they are not finished. (ie FF clicky not working etc.). Kindly bug report them.

Then I want to also remind everyone that the Dev's did not have to share this with us - and so show some decorum and be polite and respectful.

Finally do keep posting feedback - questions and bugs. Just kindly post reasons as well as opinions.

Thank you to those who updated the WIKI: Update 27 named items (thanks Cru for posting the original link in this thread)