Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

People are ragging now, but watch how many epic characters start farming this heroic for their next TR. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Sora kell is +6 when upgraded.
    yes, but than it jumps to ML 13 and becomes BTC.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Community Member

Have seen all the items in the dojo, a few really good ones, a few really terrible ones. I think we could use more raid items.
    Last edited by moo_cow; 07-11-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Well its stacking bonus mostly for dc casters and saves.
    Totally not needed for melles/ranged, but oh well, let the creep continue!!!!

I would be more happy if itemization didnt contradict with some must slot items currently in ddo.
    Example, why would you use quality bonus 2 wisdom helm on any kind of build if mark helm gives 2 stacking dc that is easy to be manipulated.
    Um...because you don't raid often enough to have the MoD helm, and this helm is from a normal quest?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fmalfeas View Post
    Um...because you don't raid often enough to have the MoD helm, and this helm is from a normal quest?
    Nonsense, anyone who cares about not being terrible will already have the mod helm
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Nonsense, anyone who cares about not being terrible will already have the mod helm

You are very wrong.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Community Member

Heroic version of tireless aid: Densewood
    Epic version of tireless aid: Planeforged Steel

This is the fanciest middle finger to druids that I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    yes, but than it jumps to ML 13 and becomes BTC.
    Not sure what your point is. I agree that +5 stat items are garbage. I don't agree that sora kell is comparable, as I have three or four different characters with upgraded sora kell sets with the +6 stats, true seeing and +2 damage bonus. Mmmm, love me some sora kell.

EDIT: Plus the 40 devotion is nice, as most of my characters who wear it are self-healing melees who use wisdom to cast spells but dump wisdom. (Evasion paladin, tempest trapmonkey, kensei warpriest.)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    You are very wrong.
    The raid has been out almost a year, you have no excuse other thAn not caring if you don't have the gear by now

Or...not having a reliable rate of raids for it on your server that aren't always EE. Most of my characters, I know better than to take them into an EE MoD. Their build and PLs aren't good enough. They're growing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    The raid has been out almost a year, you have no excuse other thAn not caring if you don't have the gear by now
    True.

I've run the raid close to 300 times and have the Litanys, Quivers, and whatever else my toons needed.

There was plenty of time and opportunity to MoD ourselves to death.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Community Member

Or...not having a reliable rate of raids for it on your server that aren't always EE. Most of my characters, I know better than to take them into an EE MoD. Their build and PLs aren't good enough. They're growing still.
    Okay, if you play on Wayfinder you have an excuse

Lol! You're doing it wrong.

You don't run MoD on EE hoping to get your item in the chest. You run it on EN for 20th completion rewards to get what you want for sure!
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhooger View Post
    That mean you don't play DC caster. I do, and +2 enchant stacking DC is AWESOME.
    Well, it saves you a yellow augment slot or two.
    EDIT: I was wrong, it stacks with augments.
    Last edited by cru121; 07-11-2015 at 01:13 PM.

From testing, the sounding(on harmful spellcast: 4d6 Sonic) from the U27 necklace Resonation is exclusive(overrides) the Radiant Glory(on harmful spellcast:6d6 Light) on Lantern Ring. So the necklace is a weaker side-grade.
    Argonnessen - Descone

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unsmitten View Post
    From testing, the sounding(on harmful spellcast: 4d6 Sonic) from the U27 necklace Resonation is exclusive(overrides) the Radiant Glory(on harmful spellcast:6d6 Light) on Lantern Ring. So the necklace is a weaker side-grade.
    lame

Community Member

why the hell bound items? everytime i tr i spend 3-4 hours trying to clear my tr cache. take example from eve online. every item there is tradeable. i get that some items require a lot of effort to find, but imo the best thing that would happen to ddo economy would be making everything unbound, getting rid of astral shard system, eliminate platinum cap and make ddo store stuff also tradeable including updates and quest packs. those who want to play more and don't pay would be happy, those who want to pay more and have good gear would be happy too and money would still flow to turbine (people would buy stuff from ddo store for trade for high end gear), so everyone would be happy

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Well, it saves you a yellow augment slot or two.
    Augment topaz's are enhancement bonuses. The ring has insight bonuses. They should stack although I haven't tested it myself.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oxarhamar View Post
    there has been feedback on items with permanent FF that FF was not desired full time & a clicky would be preferable.
    the best solution would be an option to toggle on/off item effects like feather fall

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Augment topaz's are enhancement bonuses. The ring has insight bonuses. They should stack although I haven't tested it myself.
    mea maxima culpa, wiki wasn't accurate...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast