Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Community Member

People... stop comparing everyting to finished tier 3 thunderforged. That is not the balancing factor. Not everyone has the pack or the weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by domnslave View Post
    People... stop comparing everyting to finished tier 3 thunderforged. That is not the balancing factor. Not everyone has the pack or the weapons.
    Quest loot not as strong as Raid loot? In DDO? since when?!??

Oh yea. Always.

Here are all the items from the dojo.
    There seem to be some items missing. I found a rune arm inside of a quest, that was not in the dojo, and the raid at least had one more pair of boots and some augments when previewed on the player's council. Hope they still will be added.

Heroic items

Epic items

Raid items
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

found handwraps too.

Community Member

Dat cloak.... my barb would LOVE to have that.... it might even hold that slot from 13 till cap to be replaced by its 28 version.....

Default Devs why?

+5 stats on a level 13 item. Should be +6. Idk maybe it is just me it just makes me think of the really bad iconic starter gear.

How come we keep getting less and less raid loot? Then there is not a single piece gear in raid I want on any of my 5 28 toons. Will probly never run that raid nothing to run it for. The raid loots are worst then all the quest loots. Also we now on 5th update since they introduced insightful 4 items and still no insightful 4 wis item in the game. Oh well will go over what I think of loots.

Token of the proven: Invisibility guard is nice on it rest sucks.
    Halcyonia: Is nice just wish had more to it to make me want to get rid of my raid helm from epic necro for it on my healer.
    Armbands of the silenced ones: Another nice item just wish there was more to it to make me want it over bracers all my toons have.
    Hide of the fallen: Very nice for druids.
    Pendant of the quiet movements: Personally think sucks there 10 better necks out there much lower level and easier to get.
    Bleeding edge: Decent weapon. Wish there was another proc or a stat on it just does not seem to be a lot compared to thunderforged ,ToEE weapons or even CiTW weapons witch have more on them.,
    Buckler/shield of demonic soldiers: Again decent shield but just not enough on it to make you want to take it over other shields out there.
    The band of the immatieral: Wow does this item suck would never use it on any toon.
    Eloquence: decent but again nothing to make me want this over helms from epic necro.
    Dawnbringer: decent but like been said better throwing stars out there.
    Riftmaker: decent for barbs but like everything else better out there.
    Rod of mythant: Best warlock casting weapon have seen. defently a must if playing a eldritch blast caster speced warlock.
    Shield of tireless aid: again decent but 3 better caster shields/orbs out there.
    Light unending: decent but like most of gear here not enough on it to make you want it over better gear out there.
    Divine artillery: again decent but like most of gear here not enough on it to make you want it over better gear out there.
    Raid loots-
    Sightless- Wow does this sucks for raid loot. I spent forever farming mythical helms 6 melee/range power for loosing tons other stuff on mythic helms is not worth it for my pally.
    Memoriam- again sucks compared to what is out there especially for raid loot.
    Guantlets of the arcane soldier: Best raid item in whole patch. Not amazing but good.
    Ultimainum- Again just not enough on this shield to take it over what is already out there. For raid loot would expect better.
    Many hooked greeves: Again disappointed for raid loots this sucks.
    Resonation: other then the sounding ability this is garbage.

VERY VERY disappointed with the loots for this update. Just got talked into coming back after leaving game for 4 months and think might just quit again loots like this makes me not want to play this update at all.
    Soulsavour 28 cleric completionist/epic completionist, Soundofthe Melodymaster 20 lock completionist/triple epic completionist (working on triple normal completionist), Holypoo 28 pally epic completionist, Edgeofshadows 28 rogue

/bug

The trinket clickie doesnt function at all, you dont get passive ff nor ability to use it as clickie.
    First thing i noted when i loged, seems like a fail item is a total fail

Also, will this look be final for xbow? I dare people to use this as glamour:

Last edited by Blackheartox; 07-11-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Greater Crossbow is fantastic and specifically designed for Mechanics, which score a vorpal on 19-20.

Community Member

Also http://ddowiki.com/page/Update_27_named_items if someone prefers text to pics

Quote Originally Posted by poltt48 View Post

The band of the immatieral: Wow does this item suck would never use it on any toon.
    That mean you don't play DC caster. I do, and +2 enchant stacking DC is AWESOME.
    Triple Heroic & Epic completionist. Eroic : 42/42 - Epic : 36/36 - Iconic : 12/12.

Community Member

Default heroic items feedback

What pieces of loot do you expect to be the main driver for people who play only in heroics to purchase this adventure pack? I don't see much. Guess the Great Crossbow is strong and someone might go Yay Vorpal Shuriken. The druidic Cloak perhaps.

General heroic comments.

* Sheltering 3 is... not much. Bump it at least to the value that level-appropriate augment does.
    * Reflex/Fort/Will +5 is... bad. Players can slot +4 resistance augment at this level, or use dedicated Resistance 6 items, or crafted superior stability. Bump it to +8, or +10 just like Trace of Madness items.
    * +5 ability score. The dexterity on bracers probably doesn't matter. The strength on cloak disappoints. The 5 Wisdom on a caster helmet is a just plain bad.
    * Spell Power could be bumped to 72. Named items should be better than random loot? Rune arm already has 72.
    * Spell Focus should be bumped to +2 OR even +3.

Buckler of the Demonic Soldier (Small Shield): +5 Enhancement Bonus, Dazing IV, Impact III, Sheltering +3, Purple Augment Slot
    * First of all, fix it to be a buckler. Second, impact III adds like 2 extra damage. Perhaps increase [W] size?

Eloquence (Helmet): Bluff +11, Intimidate +11, Good Luck +1, Seeker IV, Green Augment Slot
    * Needs something useful. Deception would probably fit thematically.

Pendant of Quiet Movements (Necklace): Dusk, Dodge +5%, Will Save +5, Seeker IV, Yellow Augment Slot
    * Weak enough to have Blurry instead of Dusk.

I think they all did a fine job, and if you were all suited in this gear they gave you the handicap of +5 stats...and maybe you should. Look at them like cursed powerful relics.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    Shuriken is abysmally bad and will be used by no one who does the math on it.

TF Shuriken: 4.5[d2] + Touch of Flames (10-60, avg 35dmg) + Dragons Edge (14 Avg. Damage with 17-20 Crit Range) + Mortal Fear (36 Avg Damage + best 5% proc in the game for half health) = 91 Damage for procs + base damage

Dawnbringer: 5.5[d2] + Sov Vorp (15 avg dam) + useless deadly (should have 9-11 slotted on body) + Bloodletter VII (10.5 avg damage) + Ranged Power +6 (the only nice thing actually good thing about this weapon) = 33.75 damage for procs + base damage

This shuriken is literally worse than a Tier 1 Thunderforged with Touch of Flames on it, let alone a Tier 2 or Tier 3.

There is no way the Ranged Power even comes close to making up for how much worse the damage is on this weapon over a Tier 3 TF shuriken. You could make it 30 Ranged Power and it still probably wouldn't be compelling without crit enhancements.
    Gaaah, I stand corrected.
    Well maybe on fire immune enemies when I fury shot and get the guaranteed crit? I am bad with the numbers
    edit: yup even with expanded threat from monk capstone this one doesn't cut it (forgive bad pun)
    Last edited by Saekee; 07-11-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Offensive shields, awesome. Seriously tempted to make a vanguard now.

whats with the Quality Bonus and Determination? why do we need another stacking bonus? or is that a bonus that replaces something else?
    Last edited by Qhualor; 07-11-2015 at 07:35 AM.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Spell Power could be bumped to 72. Named items should be better than random loot? Rune arm already has 72.
    If you can craft masterful craftsmanship, cannith challenge gear offers 90 spell power at ML13.

Quote Originally Posted by EnziteBob View Post
    +5 stats on a level 13 item. Should be +6. Idk maybe it is just me it just makes me think of the really bad iconic starter gear.
    I agree. I have some level 9 items with +6 stats and a lot of level 11s. I think the dev reasoning behind it is because of the overall power of the item, but I look at items like that as a negative. that +5 might be fine if it evens out your stat, but I would rather pass over it for something else. that's why I never wear or have worn Sora Kell set or Iconic set items or any of the other items like that in game. it looks like at least most of those heroic items are only going to be good for a couple levels or so anyways.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    I agree. I have some level 9 items with +6 stats and a lot of level 11s. I think the dev reasoning behind it is because of the overall power of the item, but I look at items like that as a negative. that +5 might be fine if it evens out your stat, but I would rather pass over it for something else. that's why I never wear or have worn Sora Kell set or Iconic set items or any of the other items like that in game. it looks like at least most of those heroic items are only going to be good for a couple levels or so anyways.
    Sora kell is +6 when upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    whats with the Quality Bonus and Determination? why do we need another stacking bonus? or is that a bonus that replaces something else?
    Well its stacking bonus mostly for dc casters and saves.
    Totally not needed for melles/ranged, but oh well, let the creep continue!!!!

I would be more happy if itemization didnt contradict with some must slot items currently in ddo.
    Example, why would you use quality bonus 2 wisdom helm on any kind of build if mark helm gives 2 stacking dc that is easy to be manipulated.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast