Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default U27 Loot thread (unofficial)

just to get it started.

Loot (most of it) is available in the Dojo from the center cabinet in the loot room (not that loot room - the other one).

Over 50 items (25 with two versions - heroic and epic). Seems to be following the eOrchard Template (btc for raid loot, bta for all other).

Some interesting items in there - - for all classes (yes, warlock, rogue, fighter, cleric, and all others)

First I want to say thank you for all the
    constructive feedback.

Then I want to remind everyone that this list is NOT complete nor exhaustive. There are more items coming that didn't make it into this build.

I also want to remind everyone that the items that are showing are still Lamannia versions - and we should realize they are not finished. (ie FF clicky not working etc.). Kindly bug report them.

Then I want to also remind everyone that the Dev's did not have to share this with us - and so show some decorum and be polite and respectful.

Finally do keep posting feedback - questions and bugs. Just kindly post reasons as well as opinions.

Thank you to those who updated the WIKI: Update 27 named items (thanks Cru for posting the original link in this thread)

Still BtA? Sigh. Temple at least got half of it right, with half of the items being unbound.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    just to get it started.

Loot (most of it) is available in the Dojo from the center cabinet in the loot room (not that loot room - the other one).

Over 50 items (25 with two versions - heroic and epic). Seems to be following the eOrchard Template (btc for raid loot, bta for all other).

Some interesting items in there - - for all classes (yes, warlock, rogue, fighter, cleric, and all others)
    That druid cloak could become near-mandatory gear for druids. Primal bonus to damage equal to half your Wilderness Lore feats when in Wild Shape? That's +10 damage at druid 20 so long as you aren't in human form. That makes Earthquake followed by wading in with a scimitar and hacking them up while they can't defend themselves even more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    just to get it started.

Pics for those of us not able to log into test realm?

Quote Originally Posted by hi_sa1nt View Post
    Pics for those of us not able to log into test realm?
    yeah i was wondering the same thing myself.

Any powerful non-handwrap monk weapons? Shortswords, long swords, etc.?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

I clicked the center cabinet and only received 38 pieces of items. 6 of them are btc which I suppose are raid gears, the rest are bta and all have heroic version and epic version. It seems less than OP said. Is the cabinet giving out random pieces?

Community Member

Default Pics of level 13 and 28 versions of loot.

BTA gear is from the quests, BTC gear is from the raid. Lots of really awesome stuff here!

Community Member

There are a total of 36 items so far but i'm just not up to trimming down all the screenshots i took of them.

Quote Originally Posted by domnslave View Post
    There are a total of 36 items so far but i'm just not up to trimming down all the screenshots i took of them.
    thx for posting some of them <wipes drool off of shuriken image>
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

I could have been wrong with the number... was in a hurry.

The druidic piece - I read that and went wow.

the shuriken....

the GXB....

the different types of bonuses...

thanks for posting.

Token of the Proven with a Feather Fall clickie is a joke right???

With Feather Falling items dropping in level 2 quests, with no minimum levels to them. And we're being given a level 13 & 28 item with a Feather Fall clickie attached? This has to be a joke item.

Edit: Just ran the first quest in the chain (The Archons' Trial) on HN, and got this Runearm:
    Last edited by Cleanincubus; 07-10-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Wow. When I hit the cabinet in the dojo, the runearm didn't show up, so that proves the cabinet isn't giving us everything. And I LIKE that runearm. A /good/ force on at ML13?! *happydance*

Quote Originally Posted by domnslave View Post
    BTA gear is from the quests, BTC gear is from the raid. Lots of really awesome stuff here!

Snip....
    Good looking items, just wanted to point that the epic and heroic buckler of the demonic soldier shows as a small shield despite the name. Is that a oversight or a typo?

Also, whats the name of the tower shield and can you post the heroic version of it?

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post

With Feather Falling items dropping in level 2 quests, with no minimum levels to them. And we're being given a level 13 & 28 item with a Feather Fall clickie attached? This has to be a joke item.

Edit: Just ran the first quest in the chain (The Archons' Trial) on HN, and got this Runearm:
    Nah ff is a flavor, so you can get some ff when you want it, instead of it being on all the time.

Community Member

In the defense of the devs, I would VASTLY prefer a clicky on an item I would like to keep equipped permanently rather than permanent ff. ff GREATLY slows you down in falls that you wouldnt have take damage in anyways, and not being able to toggle it slows you down in falls that you would have (clasic example my ff ring is on my hot bar to swap with another ring right before I impact on a fall and instantly sawp back, I dont want to slow down just cause I have a char with 40 jump).

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    thx for posting some of them <wipes drool off of shuriken image>
    Shuriken is abysmally bad and will be used by no one who does the math on it.

TF Shuriken: 4.5[d2] + Touch of Flames (10-60, avg 35dmg) + Dragons Edge (14 Avg. Damage with 17-20 Crit Range) + Mortal Fear (36 Avg Damage + best 5% proc in the game for half health) = 91 Damage for procs + base damage

Dawnbringer: 5.5[d2] + Sov Vorp (15 avg dam) + useless deadly (should have 9-11 slotted on body) + Bloodletter VII (10.5 avg damage) + Ranged Power +6 (the only nice thing actually good thing about this weapon) = 33.75 damage for procs + base damage

This shuriken is literally worse than a Tier 1 Thunderforged with Touch of Flames on it, let alone a Tier 2 or Tier 3.

There is no way the Ranged Power even comes close to making up for how much worse the damage is on this weapon over a Tier 3 TF shuriken. You could make it 30 Ranged Power and it still probably wouldn't be compelling without crit enhancements.
    Last edited by jakeelala; 07-10-2015 at 11:41 PM.
    good at business

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Nah ff is a flavor, so you can get some ff when you want it, instead of it being on all the time.
    Still. For a level 28 item, a FF clickie is lame, when it use to be plentiful on pre-level 10 items years ago. Perhaps as a member of the PC you are privy to more information about this than I am, so maybe the item was worse before this version. But if not, then it's just lame, period (IMO). To me, Feather Fall and Water Breathing items are low level and Korthos items, not end game/near end game items (I consider myself a Casual/Solo player, with little end game play, and pretty much no Raid play). To me it says "What's the most basic effect we could possibly put on an item, to not spend any development time on it, and actually think of something creative." Simply stated, it seems uninspired.

More in line with the other effects of the item, I'd rather see a Shadow Walk,Shadow Phase, Camouflage, or a Titan Shield clickie on it. Those would make more sense to me.

For reference for those who haven't seen it yet, here it is:

Still.
    For reference for those who haven't seen it yet, here it is:
    A lvl 28 FF clicky?

WHat?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymunchkin View Post
    A lvl 28 FF clicky?

WHat?
    there has been feedback on items with permanent FF that FF was not desired full time & a clicky would be preferable.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast