Community Member

Default I am not happy with happy cloud

So Today I sit down decided to level my 15th lifer to level 27 and my game won't load. Because I don't have "happy cloud". So I thought maybe its a broken link? So I go off and try to down load happy cloud. No they won't let me download it as a separate file. Now I can not play the game. ***.

You can try with the files from this thread :

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...iles-(Windows)
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xMalix View Post
    So Today I sit down decided to level my 15th lifer to level 27 and my game won't load. Because I don't have "happy cloud". So I thought maybe its a broken link? So I go off and try to down load happy cloud. No they won't let me download it as a separate file. Now I can not play the game. ***.
    There is a thread about Happy Cloud issues on Mac here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-not-launching

Some people are reporting success getting things going.

This will probably be more helpful than a link to the Windows installer.

Community Member

I tried downloading lord of the rings online. I get the same issues I had with ddo.

Community Member

What ended up working was to remove the game. Reset the computer and then down load the game again.

I reported this in a bug error report and when the tech team sent me a email. They told me to turn off my fire wall. It was a pure craptastic response.

Instead of taking my frustration out on them. I told them that next time they try to help. To send more then one solutions to the problem at hand.