Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default Without updating launcher quits again, this did work for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Tricosene View Post
    I had the same problem, but found a workaround that works for me.

There's an app in Users/Shared/Happycloud/Cache/ called Dungeons and Dragons Online. You can use this to start the game like normal.

Hope this works for others!
    I did search in the finder for happycloud, found the folder and also the cache folder. From there it did launch as described above.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrielle View Post
    I did search in the finder for happycloud, found the folder and also the cache folder. From there it did launch as described above.

Thanks!
    Sweet! Glad it worked.

Community Member

Same problem. Annoying. Had a working version when I checked in earlier on the week. I have a busy and full calendar, so i schedule my online time. Spent most of that time to try and identify and to fix this problem. waste of membership fee

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney20211 View Post
    Hello,

I had a working version of the game on my mac until an hour ago. Now when I go to launch the installer/launcher it flashes on for a second, the happy cloud starts (as usual) and then, it disappears. Please help.
    Btw didn't download or change anything on my computer since the last time when it worked.

Thanks

Community Member

Ok. So followed the delete through Happy Cloud and re downloaded. That worked. But my evening of game play basically gone. With schedule, really only one night to play...annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoney20211 View Post
    Hello,

I had a working version of the game on my mac until an hour ago. Now when I go to launch the installer/launcher it flashes on for a second, the happy cloud starts (as usual) and then, it disappears. Please help.
    Btw didn't download or change anything on my computer since the last time when it worked.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12