Community Member

Default Each Member of Your Party Must Meet the Requirements

I'm on a level 4 character who is ready to do part 3 of the Waterworks chain. There's an LFM up for that group - in progress. I join, but when I try to enter it tells me (Error): Each member of your party must meet the requirements for this quest. I try a couple of times. I recall, drop group, go talk to guard whathisface to make sure I"m on that part, and I am. When I tried to enter it said the adventure was in progress. I rejoin, try to enter again, get the same message. The group had two level 5s and a level 4. All of the requirements are met, so why won't it let me in the **** dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by General_Gronker View Post
    I'm on a level 4 character who is ready to do part 3 of the Waterworks chain. There's an LFM up for that group - in progress. I join, but when I try to enter it tells me (Error): Each member of your party must meet the requirements for this quest. I try a couple of times. I recall, drop group, go talk to guard whathisface to make sure I"m on that part, and I am. When I tried to enter it said the adventure was in progress. I rejoin, try to enter again, get the same message. The group had two level 5s and a level 4. All of the requirements are met, so why won't it let me in the **** dungeon?
    try a relog.

if you were lower level than the quest requirements when you logged in then you leveled up to meet the requirements during the same playtime the game may still think you are lower level.

a similar bug use to happen in the Thunderhomle raids .

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by General_Gronker View Post
    I'm on a level 4 character who is ready to do part 3 of the Waterworks chain. There's an LFM up for that group - in progress. I join, but when I try to enter it tells me (Error): Each member of your party must meet the requirements for this quest.
    This should appear if the party had a level 1 character (as only level 1s are excluded from part 3 of WW). Or, if you were experiencing lag sometime before, if the game thought there was a level 1 in the party.
    I try a couple of times. I recall, drop group, go talk to guard whathisface to make sure I"m on that part, and I am. When I tried to enter it said the adventure was in progress.
    It told you the adventure is in progress when you were alone in the party???
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Were any of those members in that party you tried to join iconic characters?

That bug happens when you are in party with iconics taht didnt relog after tr/creation

Best bet is to ask them to relog

Quote Originally Posted by Oxarhamar View Post
    try a relog.

if you were lower level than the quest requirements when you logged in then you leveled up to meet the requirements during the same playtime the game may still think you are lower level.

a similar bug use to happen in the Thunderhomle raids .
    And still happens if you hit 20 and try to get into Kings Forest. And I saw it recently trying to start the Missing chain with two people in the party who had taken their levels that session (I asked them to bug report it, I doubt they did).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.