Default Searching for logon server 20 attempts then crash for all servers EXCEPT Wayfind

I am getting the same message when trying to logon to game servers. After selecting server I get "Searching for logon server" attempts 20 times then client crashes. This only happens when attempting to logon any server, EXCEPT Wayfinder. Wayfinder I can log in fine.

I flushed my DNS. I change my DNS server to OpenDNS to double check was not my ISP DNS issue. Not sure what else to try it is not a firewall issue because I can connect to Wayfinder with zero issues.
    RTFM, DOOF, and MACHINATION on Khyber. Guild: Toy Soldiers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    I am getting the same message when trying to logon to game servers. After selecting server I get "Searching for logon server" attempts 20 times then client crashes. This only happens when attempting to logon any server, EXCEPT Wayfinder. Wayfinder I can log in fine.

I flushed my DNS. I change my DNS server to OpenDNS to double check was not my ISP DNS issue. Not sure what else to try it is not a firewall issue because I can connect to Wayfinder with zero issues.
    +1
    Over a week could not connect to Khyber server. When I choose server and press Enter I get: "Searching for logon server..."