The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Default Chosen of the Forge (Pally/FvS BF)

So this build is partially to test out the armor up stuff and how it affects constructs and if all works out I plan to replace character in static group with this guy, thus is why I'm limited to iconics so I can level up to match my friends.

Anyways the main point of this build is to be a self-healing tank with heavy armor...not sure if I'm going great sword or S&B though.

Lastly this is technically 2 builds the first takes the shield feats and focuses on Sacred Defender/Vanguard the second takes the THF line and focuses on KOTC and War Priest basically to test the difference in damage output and survivability.

Anyways here's what it (they) looks like so far, considering Paladin15/FvS3/Wiz2 (or W3/F2) for more ac/prr from EK

Bladeforged Paladin14/FvS6

Str 16
    Dex 6
    Con 16
    Int 14
    Wis 10
    Cha 14

Skills: Intim, Concen, Balance,Heal

Level Order: Pally 1 - 3, FvS 4 - 9, Paladin 9 - 20

1 A-Body
    3 SM or THF
    6 Combat Expertise or Power Attack
    9 ISB or ITHF
    12 Quicken
    15 ISM or GTHF
    18 IC: Slashing
    ED Unyielding Sentinel or Divine Crusader
    21 Bulwark of Defense, Great Ability or ???
    24 Overwhelming Critical
    26 Holy Strike
    27 Epic DR
    28 Guardian Angel
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 09-10-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    So this build is partially to test out the armor up stuff and how it affects constructs and if all works out I plan to replace character in static group with this guy, thus is why I'm limited to iconics so I can level up to match my friends.

Anyways the main point of this build is to be a self-healing tank and to play around with teh Archon which i have 0 experience with but it looks cool

Note: I realize Pally15/FvS 5 would likely be more effective I just want to try out the archon, I might change it later

Lastly this is technically 2 builds the first takes the shield feats and focuses on Sacred Defender/Vanguard the second takes the THF line and focuses on KOTC and War Priest basically to test the difference in damage output and survivability.

Anyways here's what it (they) looks like so far

... Archon requires 12 FVS...

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    ... Archon requires 12 FVS...
    Thank you, I gotta stop doing builds at 3 in the morning

EDIT: OP adjusted
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 09-10-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.