Default Can't click and drag ANYTHING

So, ever since the last update I've been having issues playing on my mac. Funny thing is, I also own a pc and on that DDO runs perfectly.

Basically, I can't drag and drop ANYTHING. The applies to my hot bars, Cannith crafting, auctions, anything where you have to click and drag something. Also. clicking in general is kinda funky- if I try to click something on the main menu, it doesn't work. I have to map everything to a key and press that and then it works.

Please, someone tell me how I can fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Jade12345 View Post
    So, ever since the last update I've been having issues playing on my mac. Funny thing is, I also own a pc and on that DDO runs perfectly.

Basically, I can't drag and drop ANYTHING. The applies to my hot bars, Cannith crafting, auctions, anything where you have to click and drag something. Also. clicking in general is kinda funky- if I try to click something on the main menu, it doesn't work. I have to map everything to a key and press that and then it works.

Had the same issue on my PC, but for me the fix was to put fresh batteries into my mouse . Check your mouse if it is wireless this might be the fix. otherwise I cant help you i'm not a MAC user.

That's a good idea, but in my case it's not my mouse. Normal clicking still works fine, and I use the same mouse on my PC, where it works perfectly. It's something within the game that's different between my mac and my pc...and it JUST cropped up since the last update. Ugh.

Hi, I have had a very similar experience and I found the solution was to reset my key bindings and restart the client.
    I think this crops up if you try to bind a mouse button to another function, unfortunately the mac client seems to be quite buggy atm.

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jade12345 View Post

Having run into this before, I know that resetting the keybinds and restarting the client will work, however, later on, I discovered that I had entered 'Mouse Look Mode', which is pretty easy to do since the default key for that is the letter 't'. Once I toggled it back, the cursor would function normally.
    That might be what is going on here.