Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

i too am having this Problem, tried using the same account i am using for Lotro but am stuck now with "No DDO subscription found".
    My Turbine Account only shows Lotro, although i got an account here on ddo.com to log in.

LOTRO and DDO do not share accounts. A bit annoying since I would love to pool my TP but you need to create a DDO account, or log in with that account if you have one.
    What do you mean a -6 armor class is no good anymore?

Baldric, Mulray, Tirimon, Clant, Melkazar, Dorakeen, Blastium
    If one of them falls off a cliff, it ain't their fault.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melkazar View Post
    LOTRO and DDO do not share accounts. A bit annoying since I would love to pool my TP but you need to create a DDO account, or log in with that account if you have one.
    You can ask for a code to the support so can use the same account but still won't share TP.

Community Member

I also have a LOTRO account that I would like a DDO key for.

Community Member

Default DDO no sub steam

Hi I download this game on steam and well it keeps giving me the error no subscription DDO so I am wondering how to get it working. I made an account I just need help fixing this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Emzlovez View Post
    Hi I download this game on steam and well it keeps giving me the error no subscription DDO so I am wondering how to get it working. I made an account I just need help fixing this issue.
    I'd say never download it from Steam. Download it from here: https://www.ddo.com/en/game/download

Your DDO Forums account should then also be your game account.
    Last edited by Arkat; 01-14-2022 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    I'd say never download it from Steam. Download it from here: https://www.ddo.com/en/game/download

Your DDO Forums account should then also be your game account.
    Wow, seems like this problem has been going on for 8 years. I don't thnk the gentleman installing through Steam is the issue. When I first started playing I had to use Steam because the downloaded installer at the time wasn't working. Used Steam to install ever since and never had an issue.
    I'm still learning how to party the cleric. Don't ask me to be in the thick of melee AND keep you alive as you zerg all over the place. I can't do it and have stopped trying.

Community Member

I am getting the "No DDO subscription found" as well. I started playing at launch with a exclusive edition from Target. I played for a year or two and am just now coming back. I am using the same Username and Password for the launcher login as I did for this forum and that I use to log into my account with SSG. However it still says "No DDO Subscription Found" when I try to launch the game. Any ideas anyone?
    EDIT: This is the first time I've had to use the forums so, yes, it says I joined today. I did not have to register here, only supply my Username and Loggin and it prompted me to put in a forum name.
    Last edited by Nyteshayde13; 02-19-2022 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteshayde13 View Post
    I am getting the "No DDO subscription found" as well. I started playing at launch with a exclusive edition from Target. I played for a year or two and am just now coming back. I am using the same Username and Password for the launcher login as I did for this forum and that I use to log into my account with SSG. However it still says "No DDO Subscription Found" when I try to launch the game. Any ideas anyone?
    EDIT: This is the first time I've had to use the forums so, yes, it says I joined today. I did not have to register here, only supply my Username and Loggin and it prompted me to put in a forum name.

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=438007
    Last edited by Mindos; 08-13-2022 at 11:49 AM.

Community Member

Thank you. I did that a week or two ago. But I have just heard back from them to get things started. If only I had waited a few more hours before posting lol

Community Member

Default No DDO Subscription Found

Im having the same issue, how do i raise a ticket so i can play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Timorato View Post
    Im having the same issue, how do i raise a ticket so i can play this game?
    Go here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=438007
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Default Long Time LOTRO player trying to add DDO to account

So the only way to add a DDO subscription to your account is to file a help ticket? I have the same NO DDO subscription found error.

Community Member

Angry Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheine View Post
    Hello, my account seems to have disappeared, when I try to log in, I get the message "No subscription for DDO found". I tried changing my password to see if that would help, and got the password change confirmation mail, but the account seems to be gone now. I submitted a ticket yesterday, no reply yet. My login information is correct, though when I deliberately type in the info incorrectly, the message changes from "No subscription for DDO found" to "The user name and/or password is incorrect etc etc".
    I am experiencing the same problem and because of this I have decided I am not even going to play the game. There is no information explaining how to fix it. This was frustrating and put me off the game.

Also, Steam said it was free but now I cant play because there is no subscription. Lame.

Community Member

Default Why is my account no longer VIP when I paid for it?

I log in today and my account is no longer showing as VIP when I paid for it to be. It suddenly says that I have too many
    characters and it won't give my gold roll.
    Why is this?
    I hope this is fixed soon.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDog View Post
    I log in today and my account is no longer showing as VIP when I paid for it to be. It suddenly says that I have too many
    characters and it won't give my gold roll.
    Why is this?
    I hope this is fixed soon.
    Check that there wasn't an issue with the automatic payments. For example, if you have changed credit card, you need to redo your subscription, since DDO will not automatically continue your subscription with a new card.

If your money was drawn, and your VIP got cancelled anyway, send in a ticket and choose the option "I am experiencing purchase issues". https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5ydn3yH3rn4nd32 View Post
    I played DDO in the past. Didn't play any other game like lotro or whatever the other guys said. My account is the same as it was before, but the DDO subscription somehow vanished.
    I repeat, I'm using my correct details that I used to log into DDO a few months ago.
    How do I even "submit a ticket"? Isn't that an in-game function?
    To correct this, I logged in to my account on a browser, changed my e-mail to unknown@unknown.com and saved. Then I signed up again using the e-mail I wanted. Lots of progress lost, but with any luck the game isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Community Member

i too am having this Problem, tried using the same account i am using for Lotro but am stuck now with "No DDO subscription found".

Community Member

Isn't' this game free-to-play? no subscription found? these things are in opposition with each other

Community Member

Default Complete disregard for the company

Quote Originally Posted by GingeR13 View Post
    The most interesting thing is that no one from the team matters, I have a ticket open for 3 days and no response, we try to give it another chance but they don't care about serving the community.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123