Default WTB Wisdom Blue Helm EH/EE, I have a +8int EE to trade for an EE one.

WTB Wisdom Blue Helm EH/EE, I have a +8 int EE blue helm to trade for an EE one. Prefer a +8 wisdom one.

My trade thread for references: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...unfor-s-Trades

Send a PM or preferably contact me in game on Swimfor/Runforr/Fliethas/Unfilled/Ainbthech.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Community Member

If you can find a +3 wis. eE blue helm, we have a deal !

Holgkrusk

Quote Originally Posted by Holg View Post
    If you can find a +3 wis. eE blue helm, we have a deal !

Holgkrusk
    I think you are confused (or I am), I'm looking for a wisdom helm. Bump!

Edit: Ah I see what you are meaning now. I'll keep that in mind, although is there nothing else I could give you to part with that one?
    Last edited by Diyon; 07-04-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Community Member

Sorry, I meant that I have the helm you want (+8 wis eE blue helm). If you can pull a +3 wis eE blue helm, we have a deal )