Community Member

Default 18 Druid 2 Monk TWF

I have 13 Druid 2 Monk TWF planing to be 18/2 and i want to switch Oversized to Quicken, should i switch or not? and i have a little attack bonus problem, how can i get more attack bonus?
    Last edited by Treepower; 06-01-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepower View Post
    I have 13 Druid 2 Monk TWF planing to be 18/2 and i want to switch Oversized to Quicken, should i switch or not? and i have a little attack bonus problem, how can i get more attack bonus?
    Oversized, as in oversized two weapon fighting?

I do think quicken is a lot more useful than OTWF especially given the changes to to-hit from last time. How much are you missing now? Considering turning off PA if you run with it regularly and you're having issues hitting. Weapons with a higher enhancement bonus will give you more to hit. Heroism pots are available at the guild vendor, for self buffed +2 to hit. Once you hit higher levels, you should be able to get GH (+4 to hit) quite regularly, if you ask the arcanes you're grouping with. Every 2 points of strength gives you 1 to-hit.
    Jassial - 20 Druid Caster

Also: ~ Jetel ~ Jessoliel ~ Jemerial ~ Jedriel ~ Jevern
    Crimson Eagles - Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jevern View Post
    Oversized, as in oversized two weapon fighting?

I do think quicken is a lot more useful than OTWF especially given the changes to to-hit from last time. How much are you missing now? Considering turning off PA if you run with it regularly and you're having issues hitting. Weapons with a higher enhancement bonus will give you more to hit. Heroism pots are available at the guild vendor, for self buffed +2 to hit. Once you hit higher levels, you should be able to get GH (+4 to hit) quite regularly, if you ask the arcanes you're grouping with. Every 2 points of strength gives you 1 to-hit.
    First i don't have PA, second ty for the heroism potion idea i didn't knew until now that there is a vendor for this potion.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

If you're having to-hit problems and don't already have Power Atk, I would swap OTWF for Precision. But that depends on what the rest of your build is like.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    If you're having to-hit problems and don't already have Power Atk, I would swap OTWF for Precision. But that depends on what the rest of your build is like.
    My missing problem isn't so big, it doesn't worth a feat.