Thread: Medium Armor

Default Medium Armor

Why do druids even have medium armor proficiency if there is only a handful of armors they can wear in that category? Parasitic Breastplate (made of "Flesh"), Dragontouched, and Dragonscale's are the only ones I can think of.

Seriously, make some medium leather armors (Darkwood, Densewood breastplates or something), open up Brigadine, or give me a real feat please.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzederixx View Post
    Why do druids even have medium armor proficiency if there is only a handful of armors they can wear in that category? Parasitic Breastplate (made of "Flesh"), Dragontouched, and Dragonscale's are the only ones I can think of.

Seriously, make some medium leather armors (Darkwood, Densewood breastplates or something), open up Brigadine, or give me a real feat please.
    Have you looked at the Terrorweb Chitin Breastplate?

There's also Leaves of the Forest.
    The Once and Future unbongwah

you can also get hide on rare occasions as well as on AH and craft it to your liking

Parasitic is actually light armor, and only the light dragontouched is non-metal IIRC. So in a way it's even "worse" than you say, but at the same time Dragonscale is a pretty huge category and includes some of the most powerful armor in the game (both twink and end game). Exactly what metal medium armor would you prefer over dragonscale?

Also as mentioned there's terrorweb chitten and leaves of the forest, both excellent armors.

It's really a pretty good selections.

Now named non-metal shields on the other hand... there's wall of wood, and....
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

This is one of the many issues with the combat change that came along with MotU. Oh, well.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.