Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

20 reds? What's so uber about them that they are worth 20 reds? Are they that much better than antipode/tier 3 alchem's/level 24 endless light/grave wrappings?
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    20 reds? What's so uber about them that they are worth 20 reds? Are they that much better than antipode/tier 3 alchem's/level 24 endless light/grave wrappings?
    Scarcity?
    Varz
    Wanderlust

Quote Originally Posted by emptysands View Post
    Scarcity?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by emptysands View Post
    Scarcity?
    Supply and demand assumes some demand. I understand that supply being low will increase cost, but where is the demand side? An ML 24 item that is less beneficial than several other at level options (all easier to acquire) shouldn't garner a price on par with a +4 tome (pre U16), should it?

It's +7, meh. Antipode is +8. It has phelm, but Antipode has....Antipodal. The base dice are less. It has that weird con damage proc that probably doesn't do **** against any mob you really care about and that leaves you with the lesser vamprism. Which is another meh feature that is nice but not really going to make up for the DPS loss from other options. It's piercing damage instead of bludgeon damage. Which is helpful....almost never.

Just not seeing it. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    Asheras - Velania - Renvar - Ventarya - Officer of Lava Divers - Khyber

Supply and demand assumes some demand. I understand that supply being low will increase cost, but where is the demand side? An ML 24 item that is less beneficial than several other at level options (all easier to acquire) shouldn't garner a price on par with a +4 tome (pre U16), should it?

It's +7, meh. Antipode is +8. It has phelm, but Antipode has....Antipodal. The base dice are less. It has that weird con damage proc that probably doesn't do **** against any mob you really care about and that leaves you with the lesser vamprism. Which is another meh feature that is nice but not really going to make up for the DPS loss from other options. It's piercing damage instead of bludgeon damage. Which is helpful....almost never.

Just not seeing it. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    There are people that act a bit as collectors, want to have everything. And if you have the "money", why not?
    Goat, Sammich, Poultry

Community Member

I'll bid 30 reds.

Community Member

Supply and demand assumes some demand. I understand that supply being low will increase cost, but where is the demand side?
    Didn't say supply and demand - however since several people bid, there does seem to be some reasonable levels of demand.

Given this item is quite difficult to find, it's probably more like a rare painting.
    Varz
    Wanderlust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12