Default WTB Greater Elemental Bane and Dragon Weapons

I am looking for specific Greater Banes and am turning to the community. I have plat, large ingredients, frds and other goodies for trade.

2x Holy(burst even better) Greater Dragon Bane Khopeshs

1x Shock/Acid Greater Elmental Bane Dwarven Axe

2x Holy(burst even better) Greater Dragon Bane Dwarven Axes

1x +3-+5 Holy Greater Dragon Bane Handwraps

Ty for the assistance.
    3 Parts Potassium Nitrate, 1/2 part Charcoal and 1/2 part Sulfur add external heat source and PHOOSH!!!!!
    Aegean-Clr, Balar-Ftr,Cyclonik-Wiz, Davir-Rog, Soroden-Sorc, Towong-Mnk, Waring-Rng

Community Member

What's your strategy for avoiding being overrun when engaging in melee with a dragon? I've never had much luck.
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    What's your strategy for avoiding being overrun when engaging in melee with a dragon? I've never had much luck.
    High STR. High Balance.

Soroden, don't you have a crafter?
    Smrti on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by flash145 View Post
    I am looking for specific Greater Banes and am turning to the community. I have plat, large ingredients, frds and other goodies for trade.

1x +3-+5 Holy Greater Dragon Bane Handwraps

Ty for the assistance.

For these, the Calomel wraps from the challenges:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Calomel_Studded_Handwraps

would be pretty good.

T3 L16 ones have gtr dragon bane, tidal burst, crushing wave, and they are craftable to +3 enchantment, so you can craft holy onto them.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Zero View Post
    High STR. High Balance.

Soroden, don't you have a crafter?
    i take it you've never looked at the ingredients list for greater dragon bane

it includes, no joke, FIVE blood of dragons. and a flawless siberys shard. in order to craft those greater dragon banes, he would need a total of 25 blood of dragons and 5 flawless siberys shards.

the elemental banes are *relatively* easy to get ingredients for (though that's only relative), in that he only needs to find stacks of 20 greater elemental bane arrows and stacks of elemental slaying arrows (not greater slaying, and not regular elemental bane). however, it should be re-emphasized that just because it's easier than getting your hands on 25 blood of dragons and 5 flawless siberys shards, that does not by any means make it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post

it includes, no joke, FIVE blood of dragons. and a flawless siberys shard. in order to craft those greater dragon banes, he would need a total of 25 blood of dragons and 5 flawless siberys shards.

the elemental banes are *relatively* easy to get ingredients for (though that's only relative), in that he only needs to find stacks of 20 greater elemental bane arrows and stacks of elemental slaying arrows (not greater slaying, and not regular elemental bane). however, it should be re-emphasized that just because it's easier than getting your hands on 25 blood of dragons and 5 flawless siberys shards, that does not by any means make it easy.

Oh I have seen the updated lists.

But it may be easier to get the required bits for crafting than to find Holy Grail items such as these.
    Smrti on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kerplunk View Post

would be pretty good.

T3 L16 ones have gtr dragon bane, tidal burst, crushing wave, and they are craftable to +3 enchantment, so you can craft holy onto them.
    Huh. I wonder if Dragon Bane and Greater Dragon Bane would stack, if Dragon Bane were crafted onto a L16 Calomel weapon. Anyone tested it?
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Kerplunk View Post

would be pretty good.

Just a thought.
    Cause i ahvent run and TBH i'm a bit busy TRing to farm for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post

Not to mention that you cant risia a crafted weapon because it is considered a named item. SO if i am sold or traded a weapon I am asking for, the dps will be MUCH higher than a crafted one.

Thanks everyone for the but, I still am looking for those weapons so . . . mush doggies mush
    3 Parts Potassium Nitrate, 1/2 part Charcoal and 1/2 part Sulfur add external heat source and PHOOSH!!!!!
    Aegean-Clr, Balar-Ftr,Cyclonik-Wiz, Davir-Rog, Soroden-Sorc, Towong-Mnk, Waring-Rng