Community Member

Cool ISU New Active Guild atleast 15+ online all the time! Laid Back and fun guild!

Guild website now up at www.isuguild.tk, please check it out.

ISU is a new guild located on the ghallanda server. We are an active guild full of all levels 1-20 and we are looking for any members. We understand that not everyone is "L33t" and thats ok. We are very laid back we like everyone noobs and experianced players. We are a very laid back guild who has lots of fun

.espite our laid back mentality we would like to be running guild raids soon and other high level content . For the more experianced guildies:.

This being said though, there is a differance between annoying and noob.

If there are complaints about you by several people then you will be removed from the guild.

We do care for our members and will try to help them whenever we can although begging will not be tolerated.

An example is "can some1 help me farm for gear" that is appropriate

"NEED FREE MONEY PL0X CUZ IM A NOOB" is what we dont want and will not have in the guild

If your are interested in joining us please leave a reply here and we will get to you soon.

I will be on vacation untill the 21st although as soon as I am back I will mail a guild invite to everyone who posted a reply.

Your reply form should look like this

Please invite my characters, character name

pretty simple

If you would like to have a invite soon vitalous,cloudomega, and cloudultima are all officers who are on alot.

To check your mail for a guild invite after the 21st which is when i get back

Go to the harbor (talk to the people on the dock of East Korthos Island) and then press "m"

A map should come up. On the far north side of the map you should notice a like script symbol please make your way there and click the floating mailbox to get your mail

Click the invite twice and detach the guild sigil

Close down the window and press I to open up your inventory

The sigil should be in there somewhere so just double click it and accept the invite.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by zados; 04-06-2011 at 01:33 PM.

but what about "Can i has monies prz cuz i wants it?"

Community Member

Haha yeah, thanks for the reply. Sorry guys and girls i am unfortunately still gone and in a internet cafe but i will be home soon thanks for waiting your patience is appreciated

so when can i be expecting my free platz?

Default You can have platz

When you and Amalaf let me noob all over your Titan runs without making fun of me for being a crybaby, and not ONE second before Mister!
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

why would you being a noob make us make fun of you for being a crybaby..? i would think that we, or at least i, would make fun of you for not being able to get out of the lava or not having a UA item after being asked 5 times if you did(which has happened before and the person said yes) or running down the hallways without a colored crystal in your backpack after being told you need to get X color to get down X hallway......

Community Member

I thought Amalaf was one of the best healers lol hmm guess I am wrong. Hope to see you in the guild if u were interested in joining lol.
    Last edited by zados; 02-17-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Community Member

Default Website Up

Our guild website is now up at www.isuguild.tk

Yeah there are like 15+ people on but almost no one wants to group. There are no guild groups and I can't even get a chat going.