Default About the shared banks on sale as of right now.

I'm curious as to what the max is now for slots in the shared bank. Does the new sale make the max 50?

Any answers are appriciated.
    Keris-20Rogue Rahm-19Fighter Bodi-18Bard Uke Lele-20Bard Willoughby-17Rogue Ivey-20Sorc Efric-20Ranger Glaude-20FvS Hania-20Cleric Crezida-16Sorc Gespar-20Wizard Yorgo-11Barb Yurric-16Monk

I'm fairly sure the maximum shared bank size is 30 slots. That's 20 for the base, and then another 10 for the upgrade. The sale is only on the base 20 slots, apparently.
    Freeman - Human Bard - Thelanis Fulfilling my duty to the ladies of Stormreach
    Yuvben(Halfling Rogue), Acana(Drow Sorcerer), Walket(Human Cleric), Mahoukami (WF Wizard), Knicapper(Horc Fighter), Pyetr(Human Bard), Mazinger (WF Barb), and Belcar(Halfling Ranger).

The new max is indeed 50 (I've got 40 myself). 20 base, and three upgrades (the third one is new) of 10 extra slots each. All of these are on sale right now.

Default Just bought it

So I bought one upgrade, on top of the 40 I had and now I have 50. The store is still showing another +10 shared upgrade that I can purchase. Anybody know if I can buy this one and get 60?

Never mind 60 is the max, there is shared bank slot IV available and thats the top. So 20 for the first shared bank +10 for each of 4 others makes 60 total.
    Last edited by Hyalite; 03-12-2011 at 06:36 AM.
    EU is cool but what about the SS

Yep 60 is the max atm and mine will still fill up lol.

I've been at 60 since the last time they went on sale. They have fixed up the whole scheme a bit from the early days. Base Shared Bank size is 20. Each of the 4 expansions add 10. It becomes incredibly useful/convienent during events where stuff drops that is bound to account...like Crystal Cove.

Now keep in mind, once past the initial 20, the rest are all pretty much just for convience if you have more than one character. You NEED it to move BtA items around, but can get by with jus the base 20 quite nicely for that.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Wow, 796 tp is still a hell of a lot for 10 shared bank slots.