Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default costume pictures

ok so i figured we needed a pictures only thread so what i did was i took a drow female cleric and ran through some quests bought the 1 of each standard armor and red 1, red 2, royal 1, royal 2 for each the order is exactly that.
    studded armor
    first post needed to be cleaned looked bad

hope thats better i condenced them
    warforge docent effects on the off first is vilot the red leaf not sure the docent

warforge the 3rd one is awsome its the royal pale sage silver on i believe is a mithreal docent

if you post pics easyway to do it open the screenies with paint cut out your toon paste to a blank one.
    Last edited by buck82; 11-18-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Community Member

Default MAge sets

ok i got these mage sets as well

nice work man. +1
    Whitewolfe of khyber.
    Lot of Orion.
    Chak of almost every server in some form or another.

Community Member

ok just ran a guy through low on turbine points so i didn't do different colors
    i condenced the images

Last edited by buck82; 11-18-2010 at 09:31 PM.

[QUOTE=buck82;3420931]warforge docent effects on the off first is vilot the red leaf not sure the docent

warforge the 3rd one is awsome its the royal pale sage silver on i believe is a mithreal docent

QUOTE]

that's my WF Wratchet. to clarify, the first row of pics shows an effect (bug?) I noticed after having tried some docent skins on: when wearing a docent I hadn't tried a skin on, toggling the skin on/off on the paperdoll showed a slight change in the docent appearance. The last two pics show it best (that's the same docent in both, not a DT like row 2). I also noticed this mostly on the shoulders of female robes.

First pic in row one is the original leaf red/tan offered (now I see the small print).
    Row two is the first royal style color, [the dragontouched docent I was wearing underneath], royal in sage etc. and leaf in violet/tan

thanks for doing the hard part, Buck

Wratchet has the mithral body feat. I would imagine composite and adamantine look different than these, but can't test it.

Not to quibble, but my head stayed the same color the whole time. looks kinda weird on the blue one ...
    Last edited by FreudoBaggins; 11-18-2010 at 09:20 PM.
    Narran Wolfreyr (Elven Tempest Ranger 18 /Rogue 1 /Monk 1)
    Gnargha (the Beautiful) (HOrc Frenzied Berserker 20/4)
    Tigrata Azulena (TR'd supercaster in progress)
    Eternal Champions, Thelanis & Argo

Community Member

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreudoBaggins View Post
    that's my WF Wratchet. to clarify, the first row of pics shows an effect (bug?) I noticed after having tried some docent skins on: when wearing a docent I hadn't tried a skin on, toggling the skin on/off on the paperdoll showed a slight change in the docent appearance. The last two pics show it best (that's the same docent in both, not a DT like row 2). I also noticed this mostly on the shoulders of female robes.

First pic in row one is the original leaf red/tan offered (now I see the small print).
    Row two is the first royal style color, [the dragontouched docent I was wearing underneath], royal in sage etc. and leaf in violet/tan

Wratchet has the mithral body feat. I would imagine composite and adamantine look different than these, but can't test it.

Not to quibble, but my head stayed the same color the whole time. looks kinda weird on the blue one ...
    thank you, WF with the royal sage kit looks the best

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by buck82 View Post
    ok i got these mage sets as well

Wow ans wow again. my hats off to you for the work you put in , and again my hats off to turbine for fianlly doing some skin work.

+1 gj sir!
    Junior Vice President of the Sen* Group
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    ....running things on elite is generally good for you. Puts hair on your chest, keeps you regular (sometimes both*), and at least in recent content and going forward, improves odds of named loot in chests......

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default Female Halfling pictures

There are 6 possible armor types:
    # Outfit
    # Robe
    # Light
    # Medium
    # Heavy
    # Skirt

Notes:
    * Any 'armor' (not robe or outfit) with a skirt gets the Skirt type.
    * Heavy is the type of the look, not necessarily the armor type. Mithril Full Plate gets the Heavy type.
    * Some kits look the same on Light and Medium.

Outfit:

Robe:

Light:

Medium:

Heavy:

Skirt:

It looks like 2 more styles have been released since I took my screenshots. I'll update this post when I get them.

Edit: skirt royal 1 was messed up, see page 2 for corrected pics.
    Last edited by Backley; 11-19-2010 at 11:11 PM.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Time Bandit
    ex DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    There are 6 possible armor types:
    # Outfit
    # Robe
    # Light
    # Medium
    # Heavy
    # Skirt
    Plus docent.

Some named sets of armour have a specifically unique armour type, otherwise great job on this one guys

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Natashaelle View Post
    Plus docent.
    Yes, those are all by class and body feat, I think. I'll get to them hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Natashaelle View Post
    Some named sets of armour have a specifically unique armour type, otherwise great job on this one guys
    Care to elaborate? Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm currently re-doing this, and find it quite hard to tell when the armor isn't bugged vs. when it is. I get different colors for applying one kit after another vs. hide/unhide cosmetics vs. remove/apply armor.

Lots of pics to follow.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Looks like theere is a mix of types between beachwear armor and something else.
    Occasionally playing on Cannith

Llyren, Kelda and some others.

Outstanding!

Good Job!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Thumbs up

Very nice work. +1's flying around.

:: [ Air Savant - Level 160 ] ::

Time Bandit
    ex DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Care to elaborate? Pics or it didn't happen.

Elocator's habiliment w/Royal red/silver

------------

Mith FP of the Defender w/Royal red/silver

Community Member

Female Outfit Leaf 1 is glorious.

Talking

I'm so excited, I'm so freakin' excited! THIS, this is what I've been hoping for since I first started playing DDO. I'm literally squeaking, and bouncing in my chair, nearly vibrating with excitement. I"m so happy... soooo happy. I can't wait for them to be released on the main servers. ^_^

(I'm such a girl. ^_^ Now we need more hairstyle options too. lol )

Community Member

thank you, i am currently trying to find special armor types that would differ life elf chain i have a problem with copying my toons it says that i can only do it if i have beta access, my main on cannith has alot of different armors mithril adomantium plate, elf chain just to name a few has any one seen a change for those?
    i tried +1 +2 pieces and there was no change.

Good work! +1

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast