Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Reaver = 20th run for my melee (boots) and 20th run for my caster (head of good fortune)

Worst Reaver = flawless tanking, lever pulling, and... no puzzler *BOOM* lol

my one TR character has lost several items ive won rolls on, once even the only item i wanted from the raid makes you wonder if you ran the raid only to improve people you dont know chances of loot.
    this does not put you in a generous mood next time you get a raid item you dont need.

it helps before letting anyone roll for item if you tell TRs that you will not give them items for rolls. telling someone after he won roll will not make him a happy camper

There's a steadfast rule : Its your loot, do with it what you want.

That said, common sense should be exercised. The class/build that benefits the most from the item should at least be considered when nice gear is in the chest.

Example : We don't give +5 Thieves Tools to Pure Sorcs/Clerics/Paladins/Etc., do we? No. If it pops up in chest, we pass it to the rogue. We pass arcane scrolls to the Wizard *just in case* he doesn't have something scribed.

The class who will never take an item off should at least merit an ounce of consideration over the class who will wear the item long enough to realize its just not them, and vendor it.

Maybe its because I've ran a Reaver's and a VoD in the past 24 hours, where...

Reavers : Wizzie looted the Madstones after trading the Gauntlets of Eternity to a Cleric for them. Said "Oh I dunno, I run outta SP a lot, sorry. Maybe I wanna combat it up."

Then, VoD : Three arcanes. Lvl 15-18 pug with less than ideal DPS. Good WF tank, good healer, but didn't seem like the group overall was hitting as hard as I'd like. Two of the casters burn their SP keeping the WF tank up. At about Sully's 30%, they're getting low, ask the Sorc multiclass (mainly sorc, like 14 Sorc/2/2 something else) to start healing since his SP bar is still at 95%. He's like "sure, got it".

Two reconstructs in, some devils spawn. "Oh I can't cast I'm Madstoned. Will you guys take care of him again please?"

^^^^ In the same DAY! Less than 2 hours apart. Its like watching the Darwin Awards as they happen.

Back to my main point : do what you want with loot that has your name on it, or gets assigned to you. But people remember names. I've seen people get let into raids specifically to put them on timer, and guarantee that the item isn't passed to them. MMORPGs are a social game, and certain social rules apply. You pull a party foul on someone, they're gonna bang your girlfriend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12