Default trusty sidekick looking for hero

HI! I'm a trusty sidekick. I like xp trains, powerleveling and shopping. I don't like dying. I can be relied upon to follow instructions, be quiet, break breakables, occasionally heal and buff, do your personal shopping and NOT slow you down.

I'm looking for a TR that likes leveling as fast as possible, likes getting max price for valuables and doesn't like to shop.

So if you'd like to get that Vandal bonus every time and not waste time between quests at vendors and brokers give me a PM!

I'll even give you all that sought-after loot if I draw it. I just want to level this bard as fast as possible.
    Kutath: 6rogue/2ranger .
    roll models: The Stainless Steel Rat, Fafhyrd the Grey Mouser, Garrett
    Savoring the first run, for it will never happen again.

I guess my first thought is dont be promising your loot like that too many ******** will accept it and you should prob include the level of your badly want to level bard
    Sabbat-Ghallanda
    looking for a good frog

Default loooooooool

this just sounded like a guild request I saw today morning in Thelanis server in the Harbor

good luck btw; I also have a low level char, a lvl 3 wizard (very very son to became lvl 4 ... hurray lol) but speed leveling ain´t for me, I like to enjoy a long road lol

I like to enjoy the long road too, and am doing so on my main. But that is one cash-strapped rogue. It's gotten to the point that I don't use any consumables. That's pretty limiting and also limits the fun factor.

So I made this hagglebard to "fence" my loot. She's at level one and already gets more for my stuff than my main. If I can get her higher in level, she can get even more.

But I'm a casual player and really enjoy running my rogue. So she just sits there, not leveling.

I also enjoy the merchanting aspect of this game (wierd, I know) so I thought maybe there's someone out there that wants to xp zerg and would love a sidekick that adds to their XP and does their shopping.

C'mon someone out there. Kid Ransack needs a hero.

This does sound like a good idea, but you have to consider that a true zerg player doesn't get ransack except on a few quests (gwylan's/Von3) where the 10-15% bonus is really just on the way to the objectives anyway and doesn't slow em down. Most quests, you aren't even going to get to the mischief bonus before the quest is done as we're aiming to get quests done fast, which means we're trying for 1,000xp/min. Besides, I often go invisible and run past a lot of mobs and having 1 more person in the quest to LOSE me 10% is more of a risk than I'd be willing to take for a possible bonus from the box breaking. I'm hard on my guildmates for this, so a pug doin would prolly set me off...I don't really pug. It's not that it's a bad idea, it's just that the players that really zerg through stuff and TR again will be done well before you're able to even be a benefit to them.
    Dreadbringer::DreadEngine::DreadCountes::DreadWarrior::DreadMaster::PinkyDiddles::Lennal::DreadMistres::DreadMatron::DreadCherub::DreadKing::More Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckenwiler View Post
    HI! I'm a trusty sidekick. I like xp trains, powerleveling and shopping. I don't like dying. I can be relied upon to follow instructions, be quiet, break breakables, occasionally heal and buff, do your personal shopping and NOT slow you down.

I'm looking for a TR that likes leveling as fast as possible, likes getting max price for valuables and doesn't like to shop.

So if you'd like to get that Vandal bonus every time and not waste time between quests at vendors and brokers give me a PM!

I'll even give you all that sought-after loot if I draw it. I just want to level this bard as fast as possible.
    ^^^

The perfect buff/healbot. Grab him fast because his kind comes one in a million.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3012617

Quote Originally Posted by efreet5 View Post
    This does sound like a good idea... Most quests, you aren't even going to get to the mischief bonus before the quest is done...we're trying for 1,000xp/min...having 1 more person in the quest to LOSE me 10% is more of a risk than I'd be willing to take...
    If all this is true (and I believe it is, since I have no experience TRing) then I can still be of benefit doing the personal shopping. If you are trying for 1000xp/min then you are losing alot of xp in those minutes you are shopping. Pass that chore off to me and go get that xp. I'll meet you at the quest entrance with all your neccessaries. I may miss a run (or more) but I can afford to do that since I don't need as many xp to level. In addition, you'll save/make more plat, if that is of any concern. When I am on a run, if it's not possible for me to come along behind you, I could just stay by the door to avoid the possibilty of losing any xp. You could still get the bard buffs before running off.

Additionally, if anyone is willing to help with this, I am willing to continue the personal shopping after the leveling is finished. It'd be like having a bard in your pocket.

C'mon, Someone Out There, don't you want a bard in your pocket?