Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Hello.

I am a returning player who started from scratch after long years of break. [ I am familiar with your Bard articles from the past. ]

I am over thirties and looking for a mature and peaceful environment in the game.

My main is at Cannith right now.

What I wish to avoid

Bad guilds with Mad guild owner and its dozens of alts; harrassing new and returning players. ( Cannith - TOT ? ) Pretty much heartbreaking after years of break.

By any chance does your guild has a brother/sistering guild at Cannith server.

Thank you very much.

EDITED : I have got an invitation by the guild Fallen at Cannith server. If I start to run Ghallanda with a new toon, I hope to see you guys.
    Last edited by Kutalp; 12-10-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Default The Tyrs Way

It is December 12, 2018, and on this crisp (COLD) morning I glanced at our guild website poll and was happy to see 53 guildies voted. 18 active guild members started playing DDO at or before HEADSTART (circa February 2006), 15 more have at least 7 years experience. And in third place is NEW BLOOD.

In this day and age in DDO, it's a statement just to say you can get 53 guildies to your guild site, none the less actually participate and vote on something. We just FEEL BLESSED. Happy we are meeting new people that like to enjoy this great game together.

HOW did this happen? I always answer the same way. Our guildies made it happen. Dedication to play the game the way it was intended to be played. Sharing camaraderie day in and day out. MAKING FRIENDS. Sharing in the best of times, and crying together during the worst of times. Recognizing that there are REAL PEOPLE behind these screens.

That is what Tyrs Paladium is all about.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 12-12-2018 at 03:36 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

We are PROUD of our Guild Rules in Tyrs. Each one created over our ten year run as a guild, to enhance our environment and enjoyment of playing together.

Here they are!

1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.

2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.

3. Please use one of your character names as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.

4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.

5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements.

6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.

7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.

8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.

9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.

10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).

Neverwinter only - This includes RQ (Random Queue). Going AFK in Random/PUG because a vote does not go your way is rude and a violation.

13. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.

14. Real life comes first.

15. This website and any third party voice chat channels are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in all chat forums, and in game.

16. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.

17. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.

18. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.

19. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

To the great adventures ahead,

LeslieWest_GuitarGod (Commodore) & Paks

Tyrs Paladium Guild Founders
    10 YEARS STRONG!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 12-30-2018 at 07:22 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

It's been a HELL of a journey.

And we STILL aren't going ANYWHERE. ~~
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-25-2019 at 12:59 AM.

Is Tyrs still recruiting new members? I am a returning player after many years off. I had been with the game since the begining but I grew tired of dealing with excessive rude power gamers about 6 years ago. I'm a casual player who just wants to hang out and have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjarr View Post
    Is Tyrs still recruiting new members? I am a returning player after many years off. I had been with the game since the begining but I grew tired of dealing with excessive rude power gamers about 6 years ago. I'm a casual player who just wants to hang out and have some fun.

Yes we very much are. We are as strong or stronger than any "power gaming guild" in DDO in the fact that our "achievements" are not based on gear or quest completion time, but by teamwork and camaraderie and longevity and generosity and FUN, without the elitist mindset.

That being said, we have very knowledgeable players that are so patient and love to help newer and returning players, without the ego trip. You can make friends for years here. And many have done just that.

Welcome back to DDO Cjarr!!!

Tyrs Paladium is more than "just a guild."

It's for many people, a place to make friends that will outlast the game. A legendary place that is so friendly, and so down to earth, that one never has to worry about an elitist jerk and is constantly surrounded by those who play with the same mindset, whether you've been playing for 10 or more years, or you just started TODAY.

That's right, we do not hire by skill or gear. In fact we can care less about either.

There is something else going on here... like a top tier guitarist like Leslie West (Yes, the real one haha) or Jimi Hendrix, we play from another place.

Check it out!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-12-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Hey, I am interested in joining. I messaged you here on the forums last Friday I believe...but this weekend I've barely played. Have been busy moving parts of the house around.

I'm not 100% sure what your main characters are to message you.

Thanks! I'm a super old vet who left after a few months and am trying to get back into the game since my 12 year old digs this game.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Potvin View Post
    Hey, I am interested in joining. I messaged you here on the forums last Friday I believe...but this weekend I've barely played. Have been busy moving parts of the house around.

I'm not 100% sure what your main characters are to message you.

Thanks! I'm a super old vet who left after a few months and am trying to get back into the game since my 12 year old digs this game.
    Hey Potvin, come out to our website: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/
    You'll get better response as more eyeballs will see your posts about trying to join the guild.
    We are definitely recruiting, but do ask that everyone fill out an application. Direct link to application page:
    https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/site_applications/new

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentMage View Post
    Hey Potvin, come out to our website: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/
    You'll get better response as more eyeballs will see your posts about trying to join the guild.
    We are definitely recruiting, but do ask that everyone fill out an application. Direct link to application page:
    https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/site_applications/new

Thanks!

Done.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Default Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Potvin!

And hired! Welcome aboard Potvin!

Dig right in and participate on the guild forum and in game as you like!

Here is a link to our complete Orientation.

Unique Guild Website Features:

And don't forget about our own alliance the Tyrs War Room and the Tyrs Fellowship!

1. We'd like to see you be able to join in on guild groups at your earliest convenience. Sign up to scheduled guild content, quests, raids etc... or create your own event! Check the TYRS WAR ROOM at least once a week!!!
    2. Tyrs FELLOWSHIP Alliance Website: Feel free to say hello to our hand picked alliance member guilds and participate in alliance runs!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 07-03-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Community Member

Default Quick question

Hi there.

I am 25 years old, European and a longtime player of DDO recently returning after my move from the UK to Norway.
    (I'm aware your post said 25+ but I'm just confirming that I may be on the younger side of your guild's roster to double-check that I would be okay to join)

I found my home sever Sarlona to be difficult to re-enter into the social-scene as my guild had kept me in the guild roster, but I found the play styles of the new members to be too demanding and exclusive to the new cliques that had formed in my absence and outside of that Sarlona itself seemed quiet and difficult to find groups especially in EU peak hours. Currently I'm playing on Cannith (Though I've just started there) and whilst it's much more hospitable, I saw your guild in the DDO chronicle a couple of weeks ago and have just a few questions.

If I were to move to Ghallanda server at level 4 (Don't have vet status 7) would I be okay to join? (Knowing full well, It's unlikely I'll immediately have guildies to play with)

Regards.

Default Sharn is the Word

The future of DDO is PARTYING.

The past of DDO was PARTYING.

Tyrs Paladium is about PARTYING.

We are hell-bent focused on SHARN and Ravenloft and getting guildies GEARED UP... CHARACTERS OLD AND NEW -- ALL LEVELS!!! Just like the OLD DAYS!!!

HOW IS TYRS STILL AROUND?

Our message is so simple. Yet our longevity is this game was never guaranteed, it was earned thanks to so many good folks we met along the paths of enlightenment we took. We practice what we preach.

Sure you can solo DDO and of course we do to...

But if you are looking for that GROUP EXPERIENCE ... this is where dreams of "D&D of old" can be rekindled & explored.

Our very first GUILD AIRSHIP PURCHASE MANY MANY YEARS AGO.

Default Mississippi, with a Sharn Zip

One of the ALL TIME greatest HARD ROCK / HEAVY METAL ANTHEMS

MISSISSIPPI QUEEN.

Band: MOUNTAIN
    Leslie West – Vocal, Guitar
    Felix Pappalardi – Vocals, Bass
    Corky Laing -- Drummer
    Steve Knight -- Keyboards

Do we know how to rock or what?! When the bard says DANCE...

.... there's only one thing to do. STEP STEP.. REAL SMOOTH...

Default RETURNING? New? Just Bring it!!

Did you make the decision to come back to DDO or are new to the game and want to GET INTO GROUPS and run dungeons and quests?

Tyrs Paladium might be for you then.

We have a TYRS WAR ROOM section on our forum where you SIGN UP USING the CHARACTER/TOON you wish to bring to the scheduled event/Quest or Raid. Sign up on your desktop or cell/mobile device! Android? iPhone? No problem!!!

This raid calendar system from ShivTR (We - Tyrs Paladium -also were involved in it's development/refinement) is the best I've seen and it works REALLY WELL and we recommend highly to USE IT!

There is activity TO THIS DAY in Tyrs. We quest and raid to HAVE FUN! Think when we were kids and we are sitting around a table playing D&D. THAT is our vibe even today! 'cept we're a bit wis--.. aHEM... a bit older now!!!!

Where ya hidin'? Come join us!!!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-12-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Default Still Smokin'....

... like....

JOE FRAZIER!!!

So if you wanna live the old days of DDO together with company... look no further.

Default Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanzaa and a Wonderful Winter Solstice

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanzaa and a Wonderful Winter Solstice

to you all our family and friends past, current & present that play within our Dungeons & Dragons world!

18. 12-22-2019, 10:49 AM

Oh that looks Shhhiiinnyyyyy!!!

Default It's 2020 and Here we are.

Find your group in 2020 with Tyrs Paladium. May we ALL have a happy and healthy new year.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-06-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Default Indestructible

Tyrs Paladium is ON A ROLL.

Are you READY to go inside the fire towards victory, together with your fellow guild mates? Fear not in the company of like minds!!! Come join us!!!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 02-23-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast