Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-50+ Year Olds Guild"

Tyrs Paladium is healthy and ripe with action!

The Tyrs Paladium Website. Sign up here! http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

ABOUT OUR GUILD:

Tyrs Paladium is a drama free, 25+ yr old (most are mid 30s-60s+) guild. We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. We are looking to fill several spots with new blood. We have members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours. We are successfully recruiting EU players, that add a worldwide diversity and camaraderie to our established and growing guild. We are proud to play with our European brothers and sisters, as well as a few guildies that hail from such places as Africa, Asia, the Middle East.

Demographics we are looking for:

* F2P'ers with the intent to turn P2P (or at least have a good deal of content opened)
    * those that haven't guilded before
    * those who aren't enjoying their current guild
    * EU players who'd like to help us build this important time zone with us

... who like the game, and would like to join a group of friendly, knowledgeable players may apply. We are a decent sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play.

We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past.

------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
    We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids in the Tyrs War Room or the Tyrs Arena (non-raid runs), shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that’s only a mere taste of Kargon’s Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.
    ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

If you’d like to join, post here or send me a private message. In game, talk to me or Shar, our guild leader. We’ll run with you and see if you’ll make a good fit.

Peace,

- Mississippee

We enforce our drama free policy.

PS: We also have a contingent of current military and veterans. We are a patriotic guild, and are proud of it! We always appreciate and remember our heroes who fight for freedom all over the World, regardless of country of origin. We sincerely thank you. /salute

(Naturally, you do not need to have served to join our guild. We just like to appreciate those who risk their lives to protect our freedoms that we enjoy, and to remember those who gave it all.)

We are proud sponsors of FOLDS of HONOR, Homes for Our Troops and the AbleGamers Foundation.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-20-2022 at 09:09 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

define "drama free"
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    define "drama free"
    Sure. Head over to our page and read our guild rules for a complete description:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Basically, we request our guildies to respect one another, and to help one another out. Pretty basic stuff. However, we tend to seek those that take it to another level and are clearly "in it" to help the guild, and to set a tone of fun and adventure for all guildies.

Big egos, lookin out "for just yourself", and being disrespectful to guildies are the kinds of things that are not allowed in the guild, and would constitute drama, and dismissal.

Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-17-2014 at 02:21 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quested with them last night and accepted an invitation, great group of people and very knowledgeable.

We have been quite successful in meeting like-minded players through these forums.

We still have an open door to those who play for fun, may have a bit (or a bunch) of tabletop PnP background, and/or served their country with pride and dignity.

We believe that the quality player must be more then game-smart, but people-smart. Have fun, help others have fun. That's what Tyrs Paladium is about.

6. 08-01-2010, 08:29 PM

Community Member

Default Would like to join.

Hello. I have just recently started playing and came across your thread. I was on another server for about a week but came over to join a guild on this server. Never could contact anyone in that guild online. I think I fit your criteria, old and retired Army. I am looking for all the guidance I can get. Im lvl 3 right now. I dont play much as I have obligations but play when I can. How can I join? My ingame name is Icerd. Thanks.

Smile Still recruiting?

Are you guys still taking new players? if so ill send u a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Thayion516 View Post
    Are you guys still taking new players? if so ill send u a PM
    We sure are Thayion! I'll be awaiting your pm.

February has been great so far, new recruits thanks for seeking us out!

Our doors are still open, for those with the right fit of course.

Default Awsome Guild!

As a new player (2 months) i must say joining Tyr's was the best move iv made in game. Awsome crew of peeps. Active, Focused and very Experienced. Also very nice to new peeps and casuals. no drama what so ever!

If any1 wants a well organized Casual but Focused guild of active players to experience DDO with. And is a Well rounded player with high playtimes and drive (like myself).

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TYR'S PALADIUM.

Thank you for the kind words, Thayion! Glad to see you've found a home with us.

Well February is over and was another great hiring month for us. We truly couldnt be happier with the fine folks we've met recently.

We are going to be hiring for another month, and then probably closing the gates for a bit, as we normally do. If TEAM PLAY and no zerg/no drama are no brainers to you, feel free to send me a message here or in game.

I have been looking for a good guild since I chose to create my current toons on Ghallanda. 2 of my toons have been invited to guilds during PUG's, but they turn out to be ship buff guilds. I am looking for a guild that actually runs stuff together. I have several low level toons that I am currently working on, most notably my STR based rogue Irria.

Tyrs Paladium sounds like the kind of guild that I am looking for. I will try to find you ingame to talk to you more.

Default Recruiting?

Hi,

I was a long time player of DDO who left the game about a year ago. I sold all of my gear and gave all my plat to the last active member of the now defunct Burning Legion (hi Gratch). I have recently returned to DDO casually, and am looking to guild again. I don't recognize a lot of the folks I see on anymore, but your guild recruiting thread seems like a fit. If you're interested, my one and only character at the moment is Tyaen (level 10 Cleric).
    “Logic is the anatomy of thought” Locke

Tyaen - Cleric 20
    Ghallanda

Community Member

Default Virgin server

Have a lot of characters on Arggo and thinking of creating a toon so I can join your guild. Have a half orc Ghengis in pd guild mortal voyagers and they like his dps and song.

Is there a particular class that you need? Still haven't learned all the ins and outs of running a Bard and I do like the class. Afraid after you would be disapointing to some of the other players.

I like monks and paladians. I have played rogues a little and some low level clerics. Wizards and FVS, would like to learn. Anyway let me know which, if any class, you prefer and will roll and get on in a day or two,

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hi...I've run with a few times with tyrs paladium in the past and had a lot of fun. Sent PM to you. I'm looking forward to meeting you in game!

Thanks,

Dae

Default Looking for a few good monks, too!

Hi, all.

Just wanted to pop out to give a shout-out for any players that love the Monk class (whether you go at it pure or multiclass it). Tyrs guildies enjoy many "blended" toons, for diversity in quests as well as good ol' fun!

If you have a struggling monk or have wanted to play the monk class, we'll be happy to help in game mechanics, information--even equipment (once you've joined and if you ask nicely. )

You'll see me in-game often as Syncletica. If you have questions, just drop a question for Leslie_West here and I'll answer if I know as well.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Default I'm interested if you're still looking

Im an old timer. Been around since alpha testing. Recently took a year or so off but missed the game so I'm back. Wow have things changed. Came back to find myself tossed from my old guild. I've seen Tyrs Paladium from the beginning and always knew if I saw one of you in my PUG that there was at least one quality player in the party. I play mostly mornings, late nights and weekends (2nd shifter). I'd love a chance to run with you guys. Thanks.

Psong (17brd 1Sorc) Kranaj (9brd) Psix (2rgr 7rog) Pheather (12mnk)

Quote Originally Posted by Goat98 View Post
    Im an old timer. Been around since alpha testing. Recently took a year or so off but missed the game so I'm back. Wow have things changed. Came back to find myself tossed from my old guild. I've seen Tyrs Paladium from the beginning and always knew if I saw one of you in my PUG that there was at least one quality player in the party. I play mostly mornings, late nights and weekends (2nd shifter). I'd love a chance to run with you guys. Thanks.

Psong (17brd 1Sorc) Kranaj (9brd) Psix (2rgr 7rog) Pheather (12mnk)
    Great to hear! Thank you for the kinds words.

Will look for you in game. Feel free to hit me up if ya see me first...

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default Nice

Hey Frobozz... Ran a Shroud with you guys last week. You had a bunch of Newbs and you guys were having a blast. I'm glad you guys finally got rid of the drama queens. You had a couple real a holes there for a while who were ripping you guys apart and giving u a real bad rep. I used to love running with you guys and am glad you guys are back on track. Always a pleasure to see you my friend. Give me a shout if you ever need a non guildy along.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast