Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Keep us (me :P) updated if you change savants again and what spell list you choose.

I started it and got to level 17 before I jumped onto another toon because I didn't want to learn about savants. Thinking about jumping back onto cap her but got to figure out the savant stuff. :/ Enhancements change on what savant you choose?

And the Fire/Acid suggestion is instead of Fire/Water or is it go Fire/Water in the beginning and then change Water to Acid at high levels and keep Fire as Primary? Sorry totally lost :/.

Quote Originally Posted by drcmanx View Post
    Keep us (me :P) updated if you change savants again and what spell list you choose.
    Ok. I can keep you updated.
    Right now I'm testing out Air Savant. I still kinda like Water Savant better because of the spell selection, but Air Savant is nice when fighting devils.

Current Spell List + Abilities that come w/ Air Savant (SLA's):

Enhancements:
    • Human CHA 1
    • Human CON 1
    • Human Improved Recovery
    • Racial Toughness III
    • Sorc Imp Max II
    • Sorc Air Savant III
    • Charged Spell Casting VI
    • Deadly Shocks VI
    • Storm Manipulation VII
    • Frost Manipulation VII
    • Sorc Energy of the Dragonblooded II
    • Sorc CHA III
    • Sorc Wand and Scroll Mastery II
    • Improved Spell Pen II
    • Capstone: Bloodline of Power
    Check out my: My Index of Builds / My Capped Characters on Khyber: Krythan II / Velkro Sorcerer / Krythen 13/6/1 Rogue
    Need Some XP? / AFK for a bit: School. / See WF Body Feat Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by drcmanx View Post
    ...I didn't want to learn about savants. Thinking about jumping back onto cap her but got to figure out the savant stuff. :/ Enhancements change on what savant you choose?

And the Fire/Acid suggestion is instead of Fire/Water or is it go Fire/Water in the beginning and then change Water to Acid at high levels and keep Fire as Primary? Sorry totally lost :/.
    Don't fret Savants. Savants just:
    • Add more power to your element (fire, cold, electric, or acid)
    • Give you some really cheap SLA's (ex: 2sp Shocking Grasp w/ Air Savant I)

A secondary focus, is just putting some action points into another element besides your primary. For example, on my Air Savant (electric) I do great electric damage. However, when I run the Demon Queen raid, she is immune to electric damage. So I put 7 Action Points into "Frost Manipulation" so that I would still be able to use Polar Ray, and Niac's Biting Cold against her.

My recommendation for you: Go water savant. Don't worry about a secondary focus for now.
    Check out my: My Index of Builds / My Capped Characters on Khyber: Krythan II / Velkro Sorcerer / Krythen 13/6/1 Rogue
    Need Some XP? / AFK for a bit: School. / See WF Body Feat Appearances

Community Member

Hey Velkro, nice top i've been following it since i created my sorcerer. How you doing with the new feats at 21 and 23, wanted to know, i was thinking about getting greater spell pen, and epic or epic focus: evocation and greater spell pen, any thoughts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234