Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Any level restrictions?

I have a few characters on Sarlona that I rolled up for Dedicated Teams, but RL issues make it impossible to commit to the same time every week right now. I like to drop in about weekly for an afternoon or two when possible.

I have some lowbies and around 11-12th level. As we were strict team based, definitely not twinked either. Would these fit?

Also, would have to sign up for vent and get a headset to fit in. You do know that my wife will be calling me a geek?

Let me know and will finish up the application. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimztone View Post
    i vote YES for Rak. JK.. fill out the app so i can make fun of it then we'll see what happens.

Surely you jest my good man. If you would like to see The Raks app. you are welcome to find the old Hammerfist forum and dig through the archives to find it. Good luck with that and tell Brak I said @#$%$@% while you're there. Or option 2; Have a look at this app. I posted for the crazy app contest a while back http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/for...php?f=54&t=153

Quote Originally Posted by Benni42 View Post
    Surely you jest my good man. If you would like to see The Raks app. you are welcome to find the old Hammerfist forum and dig through the archives to find it. Good luck with that and tell Brak I said @#$%$@% while you're there. Or option 2; Have a look at this app. I posted for the crazy app contest a while back http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/for...php?f=54&t=153
    wow. interesting. actually if you could redo the guild charter in gangsta at www.unrepentantgaming.org I think that would be just fantastic.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimztone View Post
    if you could redo the guild charter in gangsta at www.unrepentantgaming.org I think that would be just fantastic.
    i second that.. we have all kinds of other translations.. it would give me a chuckle at least..

Quote Originally Posted by Benni42 View Post
    Surely you jest my good man. If you would like to see The Raks app. you are welcome to find the old Hammerfist forum and dig through the archives to find it.
    Hah. There are a few of us old timer Unrepentant that I'm sure people would love to see post our original Hammerfist applications for yucks.

However, such things are best left forgotten. You must merely accept that some of us Have Always Been, and Shall Always Be.

Well Rak - if we can ever tear you out of Aion we'll definitely jump you into the guild here. Knowing you, you probably have several filthy rich and powerful characters waiting to become our sugardaddies.

Quote Originally Posted by DaoJones View Post
    Hah. There are a few of us old timer Unrepentant that I'm sure people would love to see post our original Hammerfist applications for yucks.

However, such things are best left forgotten. You must merely accept that some of us Have Always Been, and Shall Always Be.

Well Rak - if we can ever tear you out of Aion we'll definitely jump you into the guild here. Knowing you, you probably have several filthy rich and powerful characters waiting to become our sugardaddies.
    I was able to catch up with a couple of our guys the other day and get hooked up. Just between me and you I haven't played aion in over a month. I wouldn't say filthy but I do have a few guys on a different server with some nice **** mainly my Wiz. I'll have to transfer them at some point for now I'm enjoying my Drow Monk.

Rakim Unrepentant OG

I didn't mention this in the recruitment post, but it's basically mandatory in our guild that you play this game without pants on. Sans culottes, if you will.

If that makes perfect sense to you, you should click on our recruitment link. You're probably a perfect fit for us.

Default Awesomesauce Rules

Linked up with the guild a week ago and have been having a blast. There's lowbies and some high chars in the guild right now. High volume of play so lots of these lowbies will be mids shortly and we'll be able to fill out any quest levels.

Great bunch of guys with sense of humor and adventure. Come on out - the worst thing that might happen is you fail the application. I barely squeaked by and had to give at least 3-4 embarassing stories to pass.

Best part is that most of the members so far are new/coming back to DDO and everything is still new. There's lots of MMO experience so they're good players, but still learning the ropes. Come teach us all if you're old school DDO or learn the ropes if new to the game. See you in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Carat View Post
    Linked up with the guild a week ago and have been having a blast. There's lowbies and some high chars in the guild right now. High volume of play so lots of these lowbies will be mids shortly and we'll be able to fill out any quest levels.

Great bunch of guys with sense of humor and adventure. Come on out - the worst thing that might happen is you fail the application. I barely squeaked by and had to give at least 3-4 embarassing stories to pass.

Best part is that most of the members so far are new/coming back to DDO and everything is still new. There's lots of MMO experience so they're good players, but still learning the ropes. Come teach us all if you're old school DDO or learn the ropes if new to the game. See you in game.
    Wow. Carat thanks for plug. If your looking for an "adult" guild that multi games we are it. right now we have guilds in DDO, Aion, Champions, Lotro and are gearing up for Star Wars the old republic. Serious gaming. serious drinking. and please. no pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Carat View Post
    I have a few characters on Sarlona that I rolled up for Dedicated Teams, but RL issues make it impossible to commit to the same time every week right now. I like to drop in about weekly for an afternoon or two when possible.

I have some lowbies and around 11-12th level. As we were strict team based, definitely not twinked either. Would these fit?

Also, would have to sign up for vent and get a headset to fit in. You do know that my wife will be calling me a geek?

Let me know and will finish up the application. Cheers.
    no lvl restrictions. that is not how we roll. all are welcome as long as your 18+ and can answer are applications questions with witty full answers. come on over.

dame i dont check this for a couple of days and bame it has eploded! Im loving it. Keep the Unrepentant DDO apps rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpip26 View Post
    dame i dont check this for a couple of days and bame it has eploded! Im loving it. Keep the Unrepentant DDO apps rolling in.
    Just because you get 5 dollars an app...

Also I feel so stupid cause I just figured out how to make a forum account linked to my game account. /ashamed

Default Not another forum to have to keep up with…

Why do I foresee this recruitment thread getting as much activity as the CO forum one? Too much to read and catch up on… never enough time to play…

Community Member

It should have occured to me much earlier to post here... oh well my app is already in xD

Grr...work firewall is blocking the Unrepentant site. Now how will I waste my time?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgara View Post
    It should have occured to me much earlier to post here... oh well my app is already in xD
    And welcome as a new member. we had 19 folks on last night. 2 teams going at the same time plus a few random stuff. Awesomesauce !! lol.

We had 19 people online last night, and had several groups running through content.

Unlike this thread, 17 of those people were not Grim.

Community Member

If you're looking for a relaxed group to hang out with and really experience DDO, whether it be as a new F2P player or a returning VIP, it doesn't get better than this. I've been a member here for about 2 weeks now and count this as the best guild I've been a member of in nearly 6 years of playing MMO's. A great mix of players both new and experienced, an active guild forum, leadership that both listens and responds if there is a concern, and a roster of members (from the guild leader on down) that has a great sense of humor and a desire for everyone to just have a good time. Oh, and best of all? NO DRAMA.

For me, it just doesn't get any better than that.

If you're interested, all you have to do is fill out the app (and have some fun with it).

Default I'm loving it...

I started running with these guys in Champions Online, a game that was decimated by lack of end game content.

One of them commented on DDO, which I played for 3 months back when it came out, and convinced some of us to give it another try.

I'd forgotten how entertaining the game was and playing with these guys just makes it that much more fun.

We, myself included, have several F2P players so P2P is not a requirement and you can always find someone willing to help and lend a hand.

Great guys, relaxed environment and friendly to a fault.
    Jokasta Spleenripper 18 Rgr/1 Rog/1 Mnk
    Nogood Bastiche 19 Ftr
    Adicia the Unjust 18 Pal
    Iron Fisted Leader of the Unrepentant Gaming DDO Chapter - www.unrepentantgaming.org

CANADA approves of this guild

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast