Community Member

Default Some buddies looking for a guild

Me, my roommate, and our neighbor are looking for a solid active guild that promotes maturity and having fun, as opposed to hardcore raiding. I am new to ddo, as my highest level character is 4, but I am very willing to learn and adapt to the game. I am a 3 cleric / 1 barb, while my roommate is a 4, almost 5 rogue and my neighbor is going some sort of fighter/ranger combo.

You can catch me ingame playing as Camahoe, or just PM me here if there are any offers
    Last edited by Brezen; 03-24-2009 at 04:27 PM.

Community Member Melkor_The_Mighty's Avatar

Default Have gear to help out

Since your new let me know what class you and you freind are and I'll mail you some lvl class appropiate stuff to help you on your jouney. As far as guilds/kin/clans go your better off in this game as well as other games grouping 1st then deciding to join later if you click with them then joining blindly then finding out later on you dont mesh. There are many guilds in the same vein as your looking so i doubt you'll go long before finding a nice fit

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brezen View Post
    Me, my roommate, and our neighbor are looking for a solid active guild that promotes maturity and having fun, as opposed to hardcore raiding. I am new to ddo, as my highest level character is 4, but I am very willing to learn and adapt to the game. I am a 3 cleric / 1 barb, while my roommate is a 4, almost 5 rogue and my neighbor is going some sort of fighter/ranger combo.

You can catch me ingame playing as Camahoe, or just PM me here if there are any offers
    This game isn't like other MMOs, don't toss aside "hardcore raiding" based on your other gaming experiences. To give you an idea of the magnitude of difference: I don't think there is a single raid in the game that can't be beaten in under 20 minutes (some have pre-raids or similar things that can take 20 or so min to get through).

Quick sanity check: Dragon, DQ, Titan, Reaver, Shroud, Hound, VoD, Abbot... yep, all 20 min or less.

(not to say they can't take hours upon hours... just saying they don't require hours upon hours, like I hear other games do).

Default Check Us Out

Brezen, I am very happy to see new people joining the DDO ranks and we open you with open arms. I want to invite you to take a look at our guild, New Outriders. We are a very friendly guild that always welcomes new players to the game. We have players of every race & class, and have in my opinion, some of the best players in the game. We run all kinds of quests at every level, and we are always rolling new characters just to help run new people. We are always giving equipment away, or even better, running the quests with you to get the equipment and the xp to go along with it. There are several great guilds on this server, and I consider ours one of them. If you are intrested, give us a look at www.newoutriders.com If you would like to talk further, you can find me on game most every evening under the names Fuzzbutt, Shagg, Scratt, Wileye, Furrybutt, or of course Chiapett. I look forward to talking to you in game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post

(not to say they can't take hours upon hours... just saying they don't require hours upon hours, like I hear other games do).
    Yeah, I played WoW for 3 years or so and was in the hardcore raiding guilds...2-3 hours minimum per raid, if not longer, and it was pretty much mandatory attendance 7 days a week, don't need that again, no wonder why I hate that game now.

edit: Also played AoC and Warhammer, but didn't max out and try raiding there...I hear LOTRO raids are long