PDA

View Full Version : Question on Store Expansions

Insanebarb
07-01-2021, 06:38 PM
So I want to support the game and all and want to catch my account up on DDO points and expansions. I want to buy the Sharn and Feywild Fan bundles (129.99) because I do not want to miss out on the hirelings and the teleports as well as the other goodies. My question is simply how long will these 2 expansions be available on the Market? I can buy one Fan bundle now and the other one maybe few months from now. Being the Feywild is newer I am guessing it will remain on the Market longer than Sharn? That being said, Sharn would disappear when the next expansion or update comes out? I am not sure about how all this works?

Help a guy spend some money and support the game here lol.

Thanks

rabidfox
07-01-2021, 06:47 PM
The other expansions with all the goodies were available for years and it wasn't until DDO recently changed from using a 3rd party to hosting their own store (at the start of this year) that a bunch of the old options went away and got merged into the "expansion trove". So we really don't know how they'll handle things as new expansions come out. The Salt Marsh "mini-expansion" is coming soon(TM) but there's no way to knowing what it's release will do to other items in the market. Logically, one would guess that Sharn would be the 1st to vanish and be merged into the trove, but that's just based off it having been released before Feywild and I'd have no idea timewise when/if that'd happen.

Insanebarb
07-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Ok thanks, guess I will be buying Sharn then.

Thanks!