PDA

View Full Version : Auslanders

FranOhmsford
03-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Having returned from my time away from DDO I have spent the last couple of weeks on Wayfinder recruiting for my Guild - Auslanders -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76wSk1j02_4

We are currently at Lvl 43 with the level specific Airship stocked with all the amenities and buffs that can be fitted on it.

In those 2 weeks we have gone from a 3 Account Guild {2 of which are mine} to a 63 account guild {well 65 if you count the two recent departures - which I find to be an incredible retainment rate :}}.

We have multiple players online currently at most times of the day.

We are a Casual newbie friendly guild with no requirements other than to log on at least once a month so we know you're alive and still playing the game :}

If you feel Auslanders is the guild for you on Wayfinder please get in touch for an invite, if not then Good Huntin' to ya :}.

My characters in guild are....
Auslander
Jilyan
Natasza
Sotherton
Franbank {though this is a bank toon}
and
Muleteer

FranOhmsford
03-26-2020, 10:43 PM
We now have 78 active members with just the one recent departure :)

We are a Casual newbie friendly guild with no requirements other than to log on at least once a month so we know you're alive and still playing the game :}

If you feel Auslanders is the guild for you on Wayfinder please get in touch for an invite, if not then Good Huntin' to ya :}.

My characters in guild are....
Auslander
Jilyan
Natasza
Sotherton
Aeryc
and
Muleteer

FranOhmsford
04-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Guild membership is now at 95 active and 1 recent departure.

FranOhmsford
04-05-2020, 06:12 PM
OK I had to boot my first four inactives today - 4 lvl 1-3 characters who hadn't logged on since the day they joined the guild...Assumedly they were newbies who gave the game a try and didn't like it :(

Auslanders are now at 90 active accounts, 6 recent departures and 3 inactives {Lvl 15 bank toons}.

We have 8 players online right now - The most of any guild on the server :)

If you wish to join us send a tell to myself {on Auslander, Jilyan, Natasza, Muleteer, Sotherton or Aeryc} if I'm online or ask any officer for an invite. {If no officer is online you can send an in-game Mail to Auslander or Natasza and I'll get an invite sent to you as soon as I see it :)

Alternatively you can post in this thread with your character name and I'll get an invite to you as soon as I can - Although that will likely take longer.