PDA

View Full Version : GEN Xr Needs an EST Thursday night party!

Oldwhitedude
11-26-2019, 10:47 PM
HEY THERE,
I need a group ready to play Thursdays 6-9pm EST. Wayfinder. LV 1-4. I am looking to use DDO like a tabletop gaming group. We are NOT speed running through this. Players should be able to have "high" graphics in DDO and be comfortable with hands-free communication. If in-game mechanics don't work, we'll use discord. I want my party to be people with headsets and not open-air microphones. I prefer ages >30. If you are <30 y.o....expect a lot of jokes and cultural references to go over your head. If you've got thick skin to handle it, then join. Anyone who says "Yolo" or "Boomer" in their every day vernacular can feck off.

Vulkoorex
11-27-2019, 09:51 AM
HEY THERE,
I need a group ready to play Thursdays 6-9pm EST. Wayfinder. LV 1-4. I am looking to use DDO like a tabletop gaming group. We are NOT speed running through this ****. Players should be able to have "high" graphics in DDO and be comfortable with hands-free communication. If in-game mechanics don't work, we'll use discord. I want my party to be people with headsets and not open-air microphones. I prefer ages >30. If you are <30 y.o....expect a lot of jokes and cultural references to go over your head. If you've got thick skin to handle it, then join. Anyone who says "cool beans", "bro", "Yolo", or "Boomer" can feck off.

Ok Boomer.

Lol.

I would love to join but the hours don't work for me. Good Luck!!!