PDA

View Full Version : VoN 5 & 6

Sarkastik
10-22-2019, 09:17 AM
I've been trying for the last 4 days to get a group for VoN 5 & 6. There were a couple of groups that ran on Saturday but somehow I missed both of them, and now I'm worried that there aren't enough players in level range left who have any interest in doing this. If there are, please let me know and hopefully we can schedule a time!

TitusOvid
10-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Hello Sarkastik,
are you familiar with the raid and the roles needed? You can shortman both parts, if some people know what to do. Get 4 player and then just start and hope for late joiners. Imo is better than to wait another few days.
Oh and post in the public channel /openguild, too. It helps sometimes.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Titus

Sarkastik
10-22-2019, 05:49 PM
Hello Sarkastik,
are you familiar with the raid and the roles needed? You can shortman both parts, if some people know what to do. Get 4 player and then just start and hope for late joiners. Imo is better than to wait another few days.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Titus

Thanks ... I did start it shortman with two others on Saturday, but after an hour nobody joined and we gave up. I've posted in the openguild channel, and our guild chat, many times!

TitusOvid
10-22-2019, 06:35 PM
Hm, sucks. Only other thing I can think of is post it 1 day before or so in an lfm and in the discord. You could have a look in the who list and send tells but that could open up a can of worms you don't wan't to deal with.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Titus.

Edit: I see you posted on discord. Post a fixed time & date?

Sarkastik
10-22-2019, 07:06 PM
Hello Sarkastik,

Good luck.

Cheers,
Titus

Thanks, posted again tonight, planning to leave it up for four hours, or until we complete of course. We'll see!

Sarkastik
10-22-2019, 09:25 PM
I'm happy to say I completed VoN 5 with a small group tonight, only did VoN 6 on normal because we were so few, but I'll take it.

RIP Skedaddle, lost in the lava in the bridge room. See you in another life, brother!