PDA

View Full Version : Universal Tree: Inquisitive - how to get?

Zalkin
08-12-2019, 01:30 PM
I bought Masterminds of Sharn™ - Standard Edition - which did not include the Inquisitive tree.

After playing for a while now and earning enough Sharn rep I was granted the tree for that single character. I really enjoy it. Now, I would like to get the Inquisitive tree for all my characters however I don't see anywhere DDO store or elsewhere where I can add the tree to my account. Is it possible to add to account if I didn't buy the 79.99 version of sharn?

Bunker
08-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Wait a bit longer. It is highly possible the Tree will be available for purchase in the store "soon".

psykopeta
08-13-2019, 11:43 AM
I bought Masterminds of Sharn™ - Standard Edition - which did not include the Inquisitive tree.

After playing for a while now and earning enough Sharn rep I was granted the tree for that single character. I really enjoy it. Now, I would like to get the Inquisitive tree for all my characters however I don't see anywhere DDO store or elsewhere where I can add the tree to my account. Is it possible to add to account if I didn't buy the 79.99 version of sharn?

run all quests on elite (no raids needed) and you will have enough favor to get the inquisitive for free, in all toons on same server and same account

droid327
08-13-2019, 01:39 PM
run all quests on elite (no raids needed) and you will have enough favor to get the inquisitive for free, in all toons on same server and same account

Ideally run it on Heroic Elite with a high-level Epic character planning on TRing into Inqui, so you can just blitz through. Then its all unlocked and ready to go for you next life on that char.

Phoenicis
08-13-2019, 01:43 PM

I thought it only unlocked for that character like the vistani tree?

I bought the mid-tier package so can't test.

Zalkin
08-14-2019, 01:04 PM

Per DDO Wiki - https://ddowiki.com/page/Sharn_City_Council

Favor Ranks
Completing tasks and missions for the various patrons will increase your favor, which is a measure of how valuable the different patrons find your character. At each new rank, the patron representative will provide a character with a reward.

Representative: Lord Mayor Cathan ir'Demell

0 Favor: Neutral
None
75 Favor: Well-Known
Sharn City Council: Skill Bonus - +2 to Bluff and Haggle
150 Favor: Noted
Sharn City Council: Hit Point Bonus - +5 HP
225 Favor: Famous
Unlock Inquisitive on a per character basis.

I've already gotten 225 favor and unlocked it for my current character but it's not across my account. Only that character can use it. Am I missing something that unlocks it for the account?

A side question, when I TR I am assuming I'll have to regain that favor at some point to unlock it again, or does it persist through TR?

Potatofasf
08-14-2019, 01:11 PM
Unlock Inquisitive on a per character basis.

I've already gotten 225 favor and unlocked it for my current character but it's not across my account. Only that character can use it. Am I missing something that unlocks it for the account?

Like VKF is just for the character that did the 225 Favor. Those who have account wide might have bought with pre-release or better bundle.

A side question, when I TR I am assuming I'll have to regain that favor at some point to unlock it again, or does it persist through TR?

Yes, persist through TR. You don't need it again on that character to use the UT.