PDA

View Full Version : Wayfinder Represent

Carpone
11-07-2017, 12:52 PM
If you’ve spent more time playing on Wayfinder than any other server over the past three months, then be sure to represent the server in this poll: Which server do you play on? (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/491171-Which-server-do-you-play-on)

Right now Wayfinder is ranked as the least active server, so be sure to participate to be heard!

Niminae
11-09-2017, 03:56 AM
Right now Wayfinder is ranked as the least active server, so be sure to participate to be heard!

This is not surprising, given that Wayfinder is the least populous server and has less than half the population of the next least populous server. It is a ghost town, at best.

Merging this server with another low population server, or a high population server where the addition of Wayfinder wouldn't even be noticed, would be a welcome change from the poor player experience of playing a MMO on such a low population server that you almost might as well be playing a single player game.

Friggli
11-09-2017, 04:53 AM
Without sarcasm, I believe Wayfinder is already overestimated in your poll. I mean, I have been online when the population was about 10 players. Max amount I have counted was about 40....
On the bright side, this would mean that an above average amount of players from Wayfinder come to the forum and took part in your poll, which is nonetheless a nice thing to see...

sdrocky
11-30-2017, 03:00 AM
If you’ve spent more time playing on Wayfinder than any other server over the past three months, then be sure to represent the server in this poll: Which server do you play on? (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/491171-Which-server-do-you-play-on)

Wayfinder is dead. i played on it from open day to about 6 months ago. i tried so hard to keep the population up. its dead. ive left. on thelanis now and having way more fun.

it never should of been open'd.

Fin