PDA

View Full Version : DDOStream – Minion Monday – Raiding with Wayfinder April 24

MarDeRoam
04-15-2017, 05:09 PM
A new month, a new Raiding with Wayfinder is in the works!
April 24 we will host another event where the Minion Monday crew will run a raid and open up our static group for you to join us!
Leave a reply here, or a pm to me, if you wish to have a spot reserved.

The following raid is on the list for April 24, starting at 22:00 CET (Amsterdam time), streamed live on www.twitch.tv/ddostream:
- The Mark of Death (Epic Orchard)

flagging includes completing the following quests:
- Desecrated Temple of Vol (epic)
- Fleshmaker's Laboratory (epic)
- Ghosts of Perdition (epic)
- Inferno of the Damned (epic)

If we manage to complete it fast enough we're gonna give Ascension Chamber (Heroic Orchard raid) a try aswell, so make sure to be flagged for both! Heroic flagging requires to have complete the above mentioned quests on heroic, as well as a completed sigil to acces the pre-raid Litany of the Dead and completing that!!

Makes sure to be flagged and look for the ingame LFM that will be up about 15 mins before start.
Communication during the stream will be on Discord, it would be great if you download the application (web or app) and sign yourself up.
Let me know when you did so i can give you an invite to our channel.
It's not a huge problem if you can't, we will also make sure to have the needed info going out to the ingame party chatroom aswell.

Untill then, have some cookies!
Mari McMillan

MarDeRoam
04-15-2017, 05:11 PM
For this coming Monday, the Minion Monday crew has a few spots left to finish the heroic flagging as we're going into Litany.
If you like to join us just send me (Mariconic) or Edwardt a /tell ingame.
Make sure to have the 4 quests and sigil complete!

Mari

Solimbar
04-17-2017, 04:17 PM
I'd like to join with Mokumbe or Loikana (depends on the sigil completion).

Niminae
04-20-2017, 03:41 PM
I'd like to join with Niminae. Assuming I can get the time conversion right this time, that is.

MarDeRoam
04-20-2017, 05:23 PM
Welcome Mokumbe and Niminae! You both have a spot reserved!

@Niminae, if you let me know what timezone you're in i can help you convert :-)

Stimpyman7
04-21-2017, 12:10 PM
I'd like to join with Niminae. Assuming I can get the time conversion right this time, that is.

It is 4:00 P.M. EST Nim

Niminae
04-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Welcome Mokumbe and Niminae! You both have a spot reserved!

@Niminae, if you let me know what timezone you're in i can help you convert :-)

Thanks, but I think I have it. When I simply search for 22:00 CET the top Google response says:

10:00 PM Friday, in Central European Time is
5:00 PM Friday, in Groveton, VA

(Which isn't where I live but it is in the same time zone, it is probably basing the location on the block of IP addresses I was issued one from by my ISP)

But if I'm not lazy and trusting and actually use a timezone converter site I get 4:00 PM instead.

MarDeRoam
04-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks, but I think I have it. When I simply search for 22:00 CET the top Google response says:

10:00 PM Friday, in Central European Time is
5:00 PM Friday, in Groveton, VA

(Which isn't where I live but it is in the same time zone, it is probably basing the location on the block of IP addresses I was issued one from by my ISP)

But if I'm not lazy and trusting and actually use a timezone converter site I get 4:00 PM instead.

Yeah stick with the 4PM EST time, that is correct.
I guess the google search uses the DST for you but not for CET, hence the hour difference.

MarDeRoam
04-21-2017, 01:59 PM
It is 4:00 P.M. EST Nim

You in with us again Stimpy?

MarDeRoam
04-21-2017, 02:00 PM
We still have 4 or 5 spots left, sign up if you like a spot reserved!

Stimpyman7
04-24-2017, 09:30 AM
You in with us again Stimpy?

I wish I could join but I wont be home till about 5:30 so an hour and a half later. You guys have fun and good luck!

MarDeRoam
04-24-2017, 05:11 PM
Thank you to all who joined us tonight, we had a blast again!
MoD was a good one, many skilled players helped the Minions defeat that pesky Abbot.
Ascension Chamber was a pain tho, with only 3 of us the Abbot had too much time to focus on my soulstone :-)

For the May event we are looking at the 22nd, Legendary Shroud!
Get ready flagging and look for more info on this board for the next weeks.

Mari

FullMetalAlchemist
04-29-2017, 06:46 AM
Thank you to all who joined us tonight, we had a blast again!
MoD was a good one, many skilled players helped the Minions defeat that pesky Abbot.
Ascension Chamber was a pain tho, with only 3 of us the Abbot had too much time to focus on my soulstone :-)

For the May event we are looking at the 22nd, Legendary Shroud!
Get ready flagging and look for more info on this board for the next weeks.

Mari

Miztrezz here aka Kikku/Cerena, I would like to go ahead and ask for a spot in the May raid if you see this in time :-D.

Cheers,

Kikku The Fullmetal Alchemist