PDA

View Full Version : DDOStream – Minion Monday – Raiding with Wayfinder December 19

MarDeRoam
12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
It is time again to inform you all about our next Raiding with Wayfinder event:

December 19 we will host another event where the Minion Monday crew will run some raids and open up our static group for you to join us!
Leave a reply here, or a pm to me, if you wish to have a spot reserved.

The following raids are on the list for December 19, starting at 22:00 CET (Amsterdam time), streamed live on www.twitch.tv/ddostream:
- Master Artificer
- Lord of Blades
- Tower of Despair

Makes sure to be flagged and look for the ingame LFM that will be up about 15 mins before start.
Communication during the stream will be on Discord, it would be great if you download the application (web or app) and sign yourself in.
It's not a huge problem if you can't, we will also make sure to have the needed info going out to the ingame party chatroom aswell.

Untill then, have some cookies!
Mari McMillan

MarDeRoam
12-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Tonight the Minions got flagged for ToD!

Next week (December 19) will be another eposide of Raiding with Wayfinder.
Raids on the list:
Master Artificer
Lord of Blades
Tower of Despair

We have 4 spots left to fill, so sign up here as soon as possible!

Mari

Bluebird6757
12-15-2016, 09:35 PM
Hello, I'd like to join the raids with my level 27 Warlock Alyssera. Thanks to an early Christmas gift last week I can buy the Artificers AP. One small problem though - I am short a pure shavarath iron for the boots of anchoring. Does anyone have an extra? I'd be happy to trade any of the other ingredients (I have 2-5 of each of the others) or platinum for it.

MarDeRoam
12-16-2016, 05:40 PM
Hello, I'd like to join the raids with my level 27 Warlock Alyssera. Thanks to an early Christmas gift last week I can buy the Artificers AP. One small problem though - I am short a pure shavarath iron for the boots of anchoring. Does anyone have an extra? I'd be happy to trade any of the other ingredients (I have 2-5 of each of the others) or platinum for it.

You have a spot reserved, welcome back Alyssera!
Unfortunately the Minions don't have boots either, we lack the ingredients to craft them. It seems you will most likely need them as a melee, as we've been told.
Since you are a Warlock i guess you don't really need them either, but perhaps Edwardt or some other Wayfinder inhabitants can help you with the missing link?

Anyway, see you again on Monday!
Mari

kanordog
12-18-2016, 02:40 AM

Hello, I've sent one for you through the ingame mail system.

I would also like to join to the raid group although I still need to flag for TOD.
My House C flagged toon is called Doddo.

MarDeRoam
12-18-2016, 04:15 AM
Hello, I've sent one for you through the ingame mail system.

I would also like to join to the raid group although I still need to flag for TOD.
My House C flagged toon is called Doddo.

You're very generous, thank you for helping!
Also, you got a spot reserved, welcome back!

We'll be starting with MA/LoB and if time permits ToD.
You might want to check in with Edwardt for flagging for ToD.

Mari

Bluebird6757
12-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Good news - managed to get the last ingredient for the boots in Devil Assault. I have multiple Demon's Blood and Devil's Keepsakes if anyone needs them for their boots.

kanordog
12-18-2016, 02:38 PM
We'll be starting with MA/LoB and if time permits ToD.
You might want to check in with Edwardt for flagging for ToD.

Mari

I' m flagged for TOD now