PDA

View Full Version : DDOStream – Minion Monday – Raid with Wayfinder October 10

MarDeRoam
10-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Hello Wayfinderians!

Minion Monday will return with a raid night, streamed live on twitch.tv/ddostream.
Our static group of 6, currently around level 22-24, is LFM players to join us for some raids.
We plan to raid with Wayfinder once a month, having spots open for you to join us!

Since we aren’t flagged for most of the raids yet, we will start the monthly cycle with the lower level raids or those that don’t require flagging.
For October 10 we are looking at Heroic Shroud (if all Minions are flagged), VoD and HoX (might give Legendary a shot if group feels strong).

Want to join us?
- Apply here with a reply to this post or a pm to me
- look for the ingame LFM on Monday October 10, around 21:30 GMT+1 (Amsterdam time)
- contact Edwardt (Wayfinder inhabitant) ingame

*Casts a cookiestorm* Have a cookie!
Mari McMillan

MarDeRoam
10-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Forgot to add:
We use Discord as our main source of voice chat. If you want to join us and have the possibility to install/use Discord we encourage you to do so.
It won't be a huge problem if you can't tho. We try to keep ingame voice chat active aswell, at least for the raid required communication.

Cordovan
10-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Will be fun.

FullMetalAlchemist
10-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Hello Wayfinderians!

Minion Monday will return with a raid night, streamed live on twitch.tv/ddostream.
Our static group of 6, currently around level 22-24, is LFM players to join us for some raids.
We plan to raid with Wayfinder once a month, having spots open for you to join us!

Since we aren’t flagged for most of the raids yet, we will start the monthly cycle with the lower level raids or those that don’t require flagging.
For October 10 we are looking at Heroic Shroud (if all Minions are flagged), VoD and HoX (might give Legendary a shot if group feels strong).

Want to join us?
- Apply here with a reply to this post or a pm to me
- look for the ingame LFM on Monday October 10, around 21:30 GMT+1 (Amsterdam time)
- contact Edwardt (Wayfinder inhabitant) ingame

*Casts a cookiestorm* Have a cookie!
Mari McMillan

I only have 1 epic character and she is lv30 is that too high to join ?

cheers

kikku

Friggli
10-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Glad Wayfinder gets some attention!
Unfortunately I haven't got the packs yet.... Waiting for the next Sale :p

Have fun!

MarDeRoam
10-06-2016, 12:23 PM
I only have 1 epic character and she is lv30 is that too high to join ?

cheers

kikku

You are welcome to join us, thank you for showing interest! I'll add you to the LFM list.
Are you able/willing to use Discord? Cause if yes, you'll need an invite to the channel so let me know.
Mari

MarDeRoam
10-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Glad Wayfinder gets some attention!
Unfortunately I haven't got the packs yet.... Waiting for the next Sale :p

Have fun!

Keep an eye on the december deals, they usualy have good sales. Hopefully you'll be able to join after those!

MarDeRoam
10-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Seems like we have to skip Shroud from the list for Monday Oct 10. Some Minions haven't finished flagging yet.
We will be doing VoD and HoX, and if time permits we might add Tempest Spine to it.

Let me know if you like a spot reserved!

Stimpyman7
10-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Seems like we have to skip Shroud from the list for Monday Oct 10. Some Minions haven't finished flagging yet.
We will be doing VoD and HoX, and if time permits we might add Tempest Spine to it.

Let me know if you like a spot reserved!

This is Stimpy on Wayfinder, I would definitely like to come if possible. I am level 30 and I have downloaded Discord as well. My username is Stimpyman.

Thank you in advance.

Davorin007
10-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Hi
I have various toons on wayfinder that can help Davorin lvl 28 shuriken build Pigpen lvl 30 tank Slich lvl 28 pure Warlock
Ill see you in game, I will play whichever toon is best fit

MarDeRoam
10-10-2016, 12:31 PM
This is Stimpy on Wayfinder, I would definitely like to come if possible. I am level 30 and I have downloaded Discord as well. My username is Stimpyman.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for applying, i've added you to the LFM list. Catch you later today ingame! (2,5 hrs from the time of this post)

MarDeRoam
10-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Hi
I have various toons on wayfinder that can help Davorin lvl 28 shuriken build Pigpen lvl 30 tank Slich lvl 28 pure Warlock
Ill see you in game, I will play whichever toon is best fit

Thank you for applying, i've added you to the LFM list! Catch you later today ingame! (2,5 hours from time of this post)

MarDeRoam
10-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Thank you to everyone who came out to join us, we had a blast running VoD, HoX and Tempest Spine!
We'll be back for more raids in November so keep an eye on these forums!

Mari