PDA

View Full Version : dwarven barb con route?

goodspeed
10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
I remember some builds using it a ways back but with the new rework for the barb trees and whatnot is throw your weight around still viable using the con mod for dmg going twf? The +4 to hit and dmg would offset some of the levels in str, and the rage jacks up con and str respectively.

Just not sure if the points are viable or if id be more efficient to use em in another tree like occult.

unbongwah
10-03-2016, 07:21 PM
To quote myself:

The generally accepted wisdom is that Blood Strength (T5 Ravager) is the best of the barb self-healing abilities; and that Storms Eye (FB capstone) + Crit Rage (T5 Ravager) offers the best overall DPS combo (given the need for Blood STR). The downside is that eats up at least 77 APs, leaving almost nothing for racial trees (or Harper & OS, for that matter). Deviating from this AP spread means sacrificing either DPS (Storms Eye or Crit Rage), self-healing (Blood STR), or both.
That said, you can see my Kundarak Krasher thread in my build index as well as imTonE's build (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/436179-Dwarven-Occult-Slayer-Pure-Barbarian-Build).