PDA

View Full Version : AVBG running EH Red Fens Saturday 5/7 at 10 AM CST

Whitehairguy
05-01-2016, 07:30 PM
A Very Bad Guild will be running EH Red Fens chain Saturday 5/7 at 10 AM CST.

Should be at least 3 open spots.
Max level 23.
Be looking for Loyalar's lfm Saturday, or feel free to send me a tell if you see me on. I try to put an lfm up about 15 min before start time.

***These quests will be recorded and eventually uploaded to Youtube for a guild members channel. Figured anyone interested should know that in case they wouldn't be interested in being a part of something like that.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Kompera_Oberon
05-10-2016, 02:04 AM
How did your Red Fens runs go? 10 AM Central is a little early for me, and I didn't see your groups in progress when I got on later in the day. I hope they went well.

Even though this is the right place for your post, I'd suggest dropping a post in the General Discussion area as well. This is a very low volume and low observer forum, and you'll have the opportunity to possibly attract players with semi-orphan Wayfinder chars that they might love to run in the occasional raid or quest chain. They just might not be aware that it even happening if you only post your plans in the Wayfinder forum area.

I mean, I live on Wayfinder with the vast majority of my toons, and I still only look at this forum on occasion.

Whitehairguy
05-11-2016, 04:40 PM
It went well, thanks for asking :)

The idea about using the General section has crossed my mind, I just didn't want to post it there and have a Cordo ship the thread this way anyways.