PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the Web Fridays at Five?

Cordovan
03-23-2016, 01:25 PM
I flagged for CitW today on the livestream, and it got me thinking about possibly doing this raid on Friday's show, which begins at 5:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Twitch.tv/DDOstream. Gauging interest in seeing if we can get a full raid group for it.

Open to any Epic level character. Difficulty will be decided later, but open to suggestions.

count_spicoli
03-23-2016, 01:56 PM
I flagged for CitW today on the livestream, and it got me thinking about possibly doing this raid on Friday's show, which begins at 5:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) on Twitch.tv/DDOstream. Gauging interest in seeing if we can get a full raid group for it.

Open to any Epic level character. Difficulty will be decided later, but open to suggestions.

Lol wayfinder. Try it on khyber and see how it goes. If you get passed legs without a lag wipe I'd be shocked.

Qhualor
03-23-2016, 02:45 PM
If its on Khyber I may be available, but won't know until Thursday night for sure.

Cordovan
03-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Just to be clear, this would be on Wayfinder starting at 5:00 PM Eastern on Friday.

Livmo
03-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Just to be clear, this would be on Wayfinder starting at 5:00 PM Eastern on Friday.

But not flagged yet on WayWay.

I do look forward to watching the vid tho!

FullMetalAlchemist
03-23-2016, 03:25 PM

Wayfinder welcomes all People we get.
We are not a dead server we have a (small granted) community of Experienced and new players alike , that work together as groups (most of the time{there are exceptions}) to do things.
That is how D&D and DDO is setup to be.
We have several epic level players waiting for this raid on Friday.
We hope to put on a good smooth show (if lag beast) stuff doesn't happen :D.

Welcome to Wayfinder Cordovan,
Full Metal Alchemist

Qhualor
03-23-2016, 03:46 PM
<----- Doh! reading failure.

Sam1313
03-23-2016, 03:50 PM
Darn Sadness strikes again. I have a character on wayfinder but they are in mid heroics atm.

Vulkoorex
03-23-2016, 06:32 PM

Put up a LFM and I'm sure it will fill up.

I think I saw your toon. A L24 toon with a name that starts with the letter "M". Murdock or something like that.

Talon_Dragonsbane
03-23-2016, 08:18 PM

I have a couple of toons in epic and if real life permits I'll join the raid. As suggested below, put up LFM and also join the /wayfinderraids chat channel. Helps if you give freebies away too! still the anniversary celebration isn't it?

Varsha
03-23-2016, 08:47 PM
I will most certainly try to be there for it. :)
Hopefully I can coax a couple of my guildies to join in.

Faltout
03-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey I have a barbarian flagged for the raid :)
Ougranter to the rescue... erm... I mean... needs rescuing. ;)

Cordovan
03-24-2016, 10:25 AM
I will put up an LFM, but want to get the word out ahead of time to see if this were doable.

Cordovan
03-24-2016, 10:26 AM
I have a couple of toons in epic and if real life permits I'll join the raid. As suggested below, put up LFM and also join the /wayfinderraids chat channel. Helps if you give freebies away too! still the anniversary celebration isn't it?

That sounds like fun. Yeah, I could probably drop a few freebies after the raid, although I would need to switch accounts, obviously.

LT218
03-24-2016, 02:16 PM

It's interesting to note that you picked one of the lower population servers and a less populated time for this.

I would like to see you "eat your own dog food" and run something like this on one of the bigger servers like Ghallanda around 9 or 10 pm EST with a full, 12-person raid.

Sam1313
03-24-2016, 04:27 PM
It's interesting to note that you picked one of the lower population servers and a less populated time for this.

I would like to see you "eat your own dog food" and run something like this on one of the bigger servers like Ghallanda around 9 or 10 pm EST with a full, 12-person raid.

I believe the other servers already has someone doing something like this. Wayfinder seems to get left out on a lot of things and needs some love.

I play on Wayfinder occasionally when I just want to be left alone and not bothered, It's great because it takes me back to the first time I started playing. No gear really worth using or banking No one knows me. Its almost like running Permadeath but I don't have to re-roll when I die.

And when I do get to group up we are all basically the same kinda. Theres no Bard in the party boasting about how he can hit over 78,000 points of damage in a single hit to make me feel super uber gimped. I don't know how some people can hit for that much really I've tried fury shot with my AA at level cap and only hit for around 15k and that's not every hit that's just sometimes. So yeah its nice to jump on a server with others about or at your dps level, You feel like your in a group then and not just tagging along.

FullMetalAlchemist
03-24-2016, 06:16 PM
That sounds like fun. Yeah, I could probably drop a few freebies after the raid, although I would need to switch accounts, obviously.

I will most surely be there with Cerena at 4:30 or so to join you in this most EPIC quest.

Edwardt
03-25-2016, 07:34 AM
Unfortunately I'll be at work at that time, but I'm sure plenty people know already and are looking forward to run CitW with you.

Mahkdoh is his epic toon here on Wayfinder.

/joinchannel wayfinderraids might help to gater folks

Talon_Dragonsbane
03-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Thanks Cordovan and to all that joined the raid...it was fun...hope we can do this more often.

Sam1313
03-25-2016, 10:22 PM
I logged in with my toon around 4:40 watched the lfg until 5:15 then changed over to cannith. I must have either missed the LFG or just didn't notice it. Sorry maybe next time.

Cordovan
03-28-2016, 02:06 PM
If you are interested, here's the video of it: https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream/v/57227196

Livmo
03-28-2016, 04:25 PM
If you are interested, here's the video of it: https://www.twitch.tv/ddostream/v/57227196

I'll game to it later on.

TY for doing that on Wayfinder!

virtualgib
03-28-2016, 09:27 PM
I'll game to it later on.

TY for doing that on Wayfinder!

Every player on the server showed up, they nearly had a full group!

Varsha
03-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Every player on the server showed up, they nearly had a full group!

Haha very funny. Most of regulars were offline at that time since it was just before a prime time. :rolleyes:

Micki
03-29-2016, 08:36 AM
Is this an april fool's joke?

:) joking aside.. I'm out, just cause I don't have a char on Wayfinder.