PDA

View Full Version : How well does the barb healing actually work?

Khurse
12-26-2015, 01:25 PM
So I've read that barb's now have a self heal ability in Ravager, how well does it actually work (say with TWF) , is it enough to solo some EH content or is it more of just a helps because you don't need a dedicated healer following you around like you used to, but you still need a party or the absolute best gear available.
I've seen some vids posted where it seems to work quite well, but I haven't seen enough (or played in the last year or so)to be able to tell if that was purely the skill of the player with the best gear available, or if Barbs can effectively self heal now.

Fedora1
12-26-2015, 01:42 PM
The more hits/damage you can do, the better it works. That said, I have done a couple barbarian lives (on toons with 3-5 past lives, so nothing too great or OP) with good/very good gear and after L12 (when you can get blood strength) I could solo all heroic elite and epic hard content without a hire. So IMO it's pretty good.

Keep in mind that soloing heroic elite and epic hard content can easily be done solo by other classes too though. I liked the fact that the barb could just keep going and never had to look at his health bar though, while other classes had to stop and heal, or at least make an active effort to heal.

Lonnbeimnech
12-26-2015, 02:00 PM
very.