PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Make Sorcerer with New Changes...

kgoodson3
12-03-2015, 09:31 AM
What's the best way to build a Sorcerer with the upcoming changes?

jalont
12-03-2015, 12:26 PM
I don't think anyone knows. A lot more testing needs to be performed first. I'm not even sure it's worth making a sorc with these changes. We'll see.

UurlockYgmeov
12-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Last time Lamannia was up, I pushed Uurlock up to 30 and was trying the new metamagic feats in the Airforged build (in sig).

The new dot was doing good, and the new greater empower (forget the name) was fun.

I think the point is that existing builds that do well will only do better with the new changes. Similar experiences for all build should be had.

Some slight tweaking will be needed of course.

PLUS the term 'best' is highly connotative (subjective) rather than denotative (objective). IE each person defines 'best' differently.

goodspeed
01-02-2016, 11:51 AM
What's the best way to build a Sorcerer with the upcoming changes?

heroically id say no change. If your building for evo, take evo. Building for holds, take enchantment and pen. The real question is what epic/destiny feats do you take and that again is entirely up to the mage. If you want to blow **** up and you have the dc's then take those feats. The scion of fire for that extra 25% crit, greater ruin, the amp up of your sla's, the second maximize. If your wanting more dc's for holds and what not then probably the meta for the stacking dc's, the scion feat that gives 4 plus 2, spell pen, the current aoe stun from the maxed martial tree. (That one Im not positive but I feel it wont work with cha and int for very long. That seems nerf worthy in the future. Then again so isnt that 4k force tick going off so pick one and have fun then just do a epic tv later)