PDA

View Full Version : Update 29 on Lamannia!

Cordovan
11-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Our first preview of Update 29 is now available on Lamannia! As always, we look forward to your feedback.

This first pass is largely being done to look at level 30, the new feats, and other general things in the release notes. The raids and quests are not yet ready for preview, nor is the new random loot system and new named items in general.

I will be on from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Eastern today to help folks out.

Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-11-19-15)) for the Release Notes
Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438924-Lamannia-Known-Issues-(Last-Updated-11-19-15)) for the Known Issues

NOTE: Per usual, we have done a character wipe on Lamannia. Click here (https://transfers.ddo.com/en/character-transfers) to copy your character over. Most character copy issues can be solved by you logging into and then out of your character on the live servers before copying them.

Henky
11-19-2015, 01:11 PM
We need the Dojo door on market....

pa7ryk
11-19-2015, 01:28 PM
The Dojo door is missing ;) Could use a hand <3

(Nvm)

Cocomajobo
11-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Hey, all!

Tonight, from 8pm to 10pm EST, I'll be online and gathering feedback about the new level cap and feats!

We'd like to try and get as many eyes on these as possible so feel free to drop by, try everything out, and chat about how it all fits together!

gwonbush
11-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Have you fixed Xyzzy's vulnerability to the Grandmaster of Flowers abilities? Last I checked, they could penetrate her DR. Castigation from Divine Crusader also works, but that's around 40 dps, so it's not really relevant.

Cordovan
11-19-2015, 05:15 PM
We would love to get feedback from folks who have done reincarnations of various sorts today on Lamannia. In particular, level to 30 then ER.

Aletys
11-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Having an odd problem on Lamannia. I ususally run in mouse-look mode, so I toggle it to mouse look as soon as I log in. After being in Lamannia for a while, it stops working, and the toggle hot key doesn't do anything. I have to log out & log back in to get it to work. Not sure how long it takes to stop working, as I've been playing with the feats & not keeping track of time. I sure hope this does not make it to live, as frankly, I'd simply stop playing.

Also, the option to send a guild invite from the mailbox appears to have disappeared. Can you please fix this?

DavidBanner
11-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Epic Greensteel is finally gonna happen... I might cry a little... Looking forward to testing it! :o

UurlockYgmeov
11-19-2015, 08:24 PM
like what I see so far. too bad won't stay @ 30 for long. :P

nubbinns
11-20-2015, 12:20 AM
I might cry a little...

Just don't get angry

thomascoolone64
11-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Epic Greensteel is finally gonna happen... I might cry a little... Looking forward to testing it! :o

Its not called that, there actually calling it "Legendary Green Steel"

davmuzl
11-20-2015, 03:24 PM
I've read that legendary hound and tempest spine are not yet ready. Maybe this helps anyway

Xyzzy doesn't seem to take damage from ruin now, but still takes damage from stuff like the aura of purification and some guards (riposte, I hit back!, basically guards that deal untyped damage).
In epic Tempest Spine when the mobs in the room with the "rune hidden in the flooded tunnel" and on the way to the Inevitable die the doors won't open.

Also both raids are called "epic". Don't know if they should actually be called "legendary".

Cordovan
11-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for taking part in our first preview. We'll be back soon with an updated build. Stay tuned for more information on an ETA and what it will contain.

Jappy
11-20-2015, 04:14 PM
will the next time be after thanksgiving break I bet not but correct me if im incorrect

DavidBanner
11-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Just don't get angry

Aha, someone would eventually catch it. ;)

Its not called that, there actually calling it "Legendary Green Steel"

I don't wanna call it that... I know what "Legendary" means to them, and it'll make me angry if they do what I think they're gonna do... And you won't like me when I'm angry. :rolleyes:

somethingtosay
11-20-2015, 05:52 PM
:)

Panzerdart
11-20-2015, 08:02 PM
I don't wanna call it that... I know what "Legendary" means to them, and it'll make me angry if they do what I think they're gonna do... And you won't like me when I'm angry. :rolleyes:

http://jstokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/hulk.gif

Augon
11-20-2015, 09:04 PM
Man that was short.
You aren't going to do another character wipe are you?

thomascoolone64
11-20-2015, 10:00 PM
I've read that legendary hound and tempest spine are not yet ready. Maybe this helps anyway

Xyzzy doesn't seem to take damage from ruin now, but still takes damage from stuff like the aura of purification and some guards (riposte, I hit back!, basically guards that deal untyped damage).
In epic Tempest Spine when the mobs in the room with the "rune hidden in the flooded tunnel" and on the way to the Inevitable die the doors won't open.

Also both raids are called "epic". Don't know if they should actually be called "legendary".

Why would you take ruin any way? Its not DPS In any way

Lemdog
11-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Thanks for taking part in our first preview. We'll be back soon with an updated build. Stay tuned for more information on an ETA and what it will contain.

Do you know what will be in the updated build?

Why would you take ruin any way? Its not DPS In any way

Ruin tends to be good for beating down Xy'zzy quickly in heroic difficulties.

Jiirix
11-21-2015, 02:53 AM
We would love to get feedback from folks who have done reincarnations of various sorts today on Lamannia. In particular, level to 30 then ER.

I coppied two iconic heroes to Lamannia and did a iconic reincarnation into a non iconic class. Both lost all epic destiny experience and had to select a "starting" ED again. The karma was still there and I filled a Bug Report.

Seikojin
11-21-2015, 08:12 AM

Just an FYI, I think it was a bad call to do a wipe. Because everyone will have to transition from current cap to new cap on live, and character copying over will not use the same mechanic/code path as logging in the first time on live in respect to the character cap changes and exp changes.