PDA

View Full Version : Is the fighter getting his enhancements pass

Malusny
11-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if the fighter class is still supposed to get some enhancement "upgrade" (kensei is so out of date). Maybe I remember wrong but you (Devs) promised that it would be done in the near future and apart from giving the fighter a few "PRR Feats" that have to be taken with a cost of other fighter feats, nothing was done or even said.

Please clarify,

HastyPudding
11-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if the fighter class is still supposed to get some enhancement "upgrade" (kensei is so out of date). Maybe I remember wrong but you (Devs) promised that it would be done in the near future and apart from giving the fighter a few "PRR Feats" that have to be taken with a cost of other fighter feats, nothing was done or even said.

Please clarify,

They should, yes. The devs said multiple times that they're adding 'small, incremental changes' with each update and patch on classes that aren't getting their 'class pass' sooner than others. Like those new fighter tactics/armor feats were just that: the fighter revamp is coming, they just wanted to fix a few things so people don't have to wait several updates to see their favorite class(s) get something special. I'd expect to see changes like the fixing of some class bugs, changing up a few mechanics, and adding/changing some feats for different classes with each update or patch in between overhauls and revamps of actual enhancement trees and classes. They already said the fighter pass was next after rangers, anyway; I would expect it in U29 or at least U29.1, since kensei is the only fighter tree that really needs work.