PDA

View Full Version : Night Revels - Darkswirl Caramel Bite Bugged

Clemeit
10-23-2015, 08:53 PM
I couldn't find this anywhere on the forums :(

The "bottomless flask" like items such as the Darkswirl Caramel Bite and the Almond-Coated Shadow Apple seem to be bugged.
Description states that the effect lasts for 5 minutes with a 10 minute cooldown.
The actual effect lasts for 60 minutes (1 hour) with a 120 minute (2 hour) cooldown.

Which one is supposed to be the correct duration? I assume the 5 minute duration with 10 minute cooldown was supposed to be correct.

How did y'all manage to mess this one up this badly xD

Cheers.

SamaelBael
10-24-2015, 07:06 PM
the hat of the night hag has a different look on male characters. looks like some random loot hat(the one with the 3 leaves/feathers on the top front).

I like the idea of a hat that changes shape when worn by the wrong gender (are all night hags really female? how do they avoid extinction?^^) but please change at least the colour to black for the male version.

UurlockYgmeov
10-24-2015, 08:21 PM
I couldn't find this anywhere on the forums :(

The "bottomless flask" like items such as the Darkswirl Caramel Bite and the Almond-Coated Shadow Apple seem to be bugged.
Description states that the effect lasts for 5 minutes with a 10 minute cooldown.
The actual effect lasts for 60 minutes (1 hour) with a 120 minute (2 hour) cooldown.

Which one is supposed to be the correct duration? I assume the 5 minute duration with 10 minute cooldown was supposed to be correct.

How did y'all manage to mess this one up this badly xD

Cheers.

afaik this was bug reported during Friday's livestream. something about a misplaced decimal place or something like that. It should be fixed for the live event, hence the reason for the preview.

I actually like this bugged version - 1 hour of use, 2 hours of cooldown. SO play for an hour, and have an hour off and all good. much more use per charge.

the hat of the night hag has a different look on male characters. looks like some random loot hat(the one with the 3 leaves/feathers on the top front).

I like the idea of a hat that changes shape when worn by the wrong gender (are all night hags really female? how do they avoid extinction?^^) but please change at least the colour to black for the male version.

would you kindly post pics of both gender versions? :P I too also like the polymorphic nature of this bug. :P

harrisonfear
10-24-2015, 08:59 PM
When wearing the Hat of the Night Hag on an iconic (Morning lord ), look terrible. it resembles a cut down pineapple with 3 leaves . When worn on a Heroic class the hat is displayed correctly.

Now if they offered the Hat of the Night Hag hat as a cosmetic item along with the Reveler's Regalia for candy turn in. Now that would be something people would chase instead of using a mirror of glamoring.

Blastyswa
10-25-2015, 12:05 AM
The Reveler's Regalia robe is also bugged, only lasts for 60 seconds instead of 90 (Which is a pain, since I have to switch out of and back into heavy armor to use it). Also, while not a bug, durabilities of the clicky items are remarkably low. I made the reveler's robe, tasty hams hat, and the dodge hat during preview event and they're all broken several times since then. If the durability is not raised I'll just grind out adamantine rituals for them, it's still a pain though.

Eryhn
10-25-2015, 09:10 AM
Cheers.

http://i.imgur.com/m9bugpc.gif

SamaelBael
10-25-2015, 09:35 AM
here are links to male and female sun elves wearing the hat of the night hag:

female:
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=43ucx&s=8#.VizngtakieA

male:
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2h5o75u&s=8#.ViznUtakieA

J2345678
10-25-2015, 10:57 AM
Current duration is correct, the description wasn't updated.

Hey, folks.

All Candy buff durations will go up to 1 hour
All Candy buff cooldowns will go up to 2 hours
The Robe's Spell Crit effect is dropping to a 60 second duration
The Hood's Dodge effect is going up to a 25 second duration.