PDA

View Full Version : BiS list for rogues? Mech preferred

Jaysun
08-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Been looking around the forums for a Best in slot list. I find myself using mostly items that have a lot of augments slots to fit everything in. Just curious what everyone else is using out there because I searched the DDO wiki site and found nice items but so many of them are the same slot and such. How is everyone pairing things up to get the best of all worlds, DPS and survivability. Just been seeing a lot of rogues walking around with 1100 HP that are pure rogues and such and I am wondering what they are doing different. I sit at 880 HP with 11 HTR PL and 4 ETR PL (all primal).

Holyavatar
08-30-2015, 09:04 AM
well dats because they have max primal past life and 3 stacks of barbs past life ,completionist ..dats among 150hp more than u at lv 28..may be they as have 12 con and 4 insight con,45 vitality,45 greensteel hp gears , 40 hp augments,+7 tomes..all those thing combine sure will make a big difference..or may be they was using unyielding sentinel ED..Talking about gears choice there are a lot varieties depends on what u have..augment slots only for those stats were missing from gears..

Jiirix
09-01-2015, 03:27 AM
I would say Epic Ethernal Bracers and the Epic Belt of Thoughtful Rememberance (CON +11) are hard to beat.

From the eidolon shadows all around I guess a lot of playes use the Necky of Mystic Eidolons (Insightfull CON +4).