PDA

View Full Version : Tomes lost after Reincarnation

Ambitious
06-19-2015, 11:04 AM
After doing a heroic true reincarnation all my tomes are lost. I do alot of reincarnations and the times before, I simply had to relog to fix it. This is not working this time. I made a ticket, but the gm closed it and said it's nothing in game support can help with. So I sent a pm to one of the customer support guys, but no reply so far.

This is very frustrating for me. There was a new update, there is a new class to play, it is weekend, and I can't play. If I were to level up without my int tomes applying, I would lose skillpoints. So I am sitting here impatiently waiting for someone to end this misery for me.

UurlockYgmeov
06-19-2015, 02:42 PM
ouch. not the weekend yet - and this usually gets fixed quickly (when it happens)

suggest from now on - completely closing your client (the game) after feeding the reincarnation archon the heart of wood. This seems to prevent it, or maybe it doesn't - but it does seem to work for me.

Ambitious
06-19-2015, 03:19 PM
The issue has been resolved. thanks to +Dyonysus+ for helping me out!

Zitaloc
06-20-2015, 05:35 AM
Got the same issue after tr'ing

UurlockYgmeov
06-20-2015, 05:46 PM
The issue has been resolved. thanks to +Dyonysus+ for helping me out!
Yea! glad to hear this!

Got the same issue after tr'ing
sorry it happened. see below.

suggest from now on - completely closing your client (the game) after feeding the reincarnation archon the heart of wood. This seems to prevent it, or maybe it doesn't - but it does seem to work for me.

Daggr
06-25-2015, 11:09 PM
Had this happen to me too. How did they fix it?

UurlockYgmeov
06-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Had this happen to me too. How did they fix it?

submit a ticket is the only way I know that they fix it.

Limey
06-26-2015, 04:48 AM
This happens to me after every TR, I notice as I can't take certain feats as my stats are too low. It is solved by relogging so I do that before I start leveling up with the woman at the bridge.

Eberk1976
08-07-2015, 05:52 AM
That happened to me too. I did a Lesser Reincarnation +20 and a Heroic True Reincarnation and the tomes are not applying now on my character. I put a ticket and they told me to report as a bug. I did that too but they say that they don't resolve ingame problems... Maybe it's because I'm a premium player and not a VIP. How many tickets do you need to put before catch their attention?

Yvelius
09-19-2015, 07:13 AM
That happened to me too. I did a Lesser Reincarnation +20 and a Heroic True Reincarnation and the tomes are not applying now on my character. I put a ticket and they told me to report as a bug. I did that too but they say that they don't resolve ingame problems... Maybe it's because I'm a premium player and not a VIP. How many tickets do you need to put before catch their attention?

The problem occured now also to me after EPIC-TR. No abbility tomes, no skill tomes. The ticket is placed but I have to wait at Saturday. During my last E-TR, I had only problems with the Epic Destinies afterwards. Now, I can't select the feats I need! This is currently not nice (friendly spoken).

CThruTheEgo
09-27-2015, 03:54 PM
I just had the same problem and wanted to say a big thank you to +Frizzen+ for helping me out on a Sunday afternoon. Was very helpful.