PDA

View Full Version : Guild Name change and astral shard question

Siltharius
06-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Is there anyway to change the name of a guild?

And is there anyway to remove Astral Shards from the guild fund and put them into an account, or transfer the astral shards to another guild account?

They are both private guilds that I started and only my toons are in them. No other players are getting messed over in the process.

I would rather rename the guild that is already higher level for RP purposes, but if that is not possible, at least transfer the Astral Shards to the new guild so I don't just lose them.

Thank you.

jalont
06-10-2015, 08:28 PM

And is there anyway to remove Astral Shards from the guild fund and put them into an account, or transfer the astral shards to another guild account?

They are both private guilds that I started and only my toons are in them. No other players are getting messed over in the process.

I would rather rename the guild that is already higher level for RP purposes, but if that is not possible, at least transfer the Astral Shards to the new guild so I don't just lose them.

Thank you.

Yes, you can rename a guild. I'm not quite sure how, but I know it happens. Probably a store item.. maybe a guild rename in the store or something.

You can't pull anything out of guild bank like that.

UurlockYgmeov
06-10-2015, 08:30 PM

Thank you.

First Yes.... http://support.turbine.com/link/portal/24001/24001/Article/47/DDO-Guild-Rename-FAQs

2nd - Once Astral shards are deposited (IIRC) they can only be spent on amenities for that guild.

Yes, you most certainly can rename the guild.

I didn't know this:

There is no cost for a Guild Rename. These are offered free to players who are either VIP or Premium players who have purchased Turbine Points within the last 45 days.

One bit of advice: make sure to submit MULTIPLE names - and be very Careful about spelling.

Wish you the best of luck and see you in game!

UurlockYgmeov
06-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Yes, you can rename a guild. I'm not quite sure how, but I know it happens. Probably a store item.. maybe a guild rename in the store or something.

You can't pull anything out of guild bank like that.

ninja'd. :D